It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers On Birth Certificate Linked To Stock Market?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I just watched a video that claims the numbers on our birth certifcate are linked to the stock market. The guy claims you can have your number looked up to verify this.

Has anyone had the numbers looked up and if so what information were you able to obtain? Is it based on what you own or what you've earned etc? Why would the numbers be different from Social Security?

I just looked at a Colorado birth certificate and found just beside the numbers it says "American bank note company"

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

You're referring to Jordan Maxwell right ? - To be fair I haven't looked into the validity of that but to be honest I was born in South Africa so I truly doubt our birth certificate would look the same. Perhaps someone else has researched this ?

Jordan Maxwell seems to have some very interesting points but I think a lot of people believe he throws in fabricated 'facts' and a lot of the links he ties together are a reach at times.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes it is Jordan Maxwell... I'm really concerned with the "American Bank Note" on Colorado's. Although I did not find that on Arizona or Florida's.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Register...then read...read more...read more, go under general discussion then under Birth Certificates and Bonds.

www.thinkfreeforums.org...

Appearently in Canada each of us has around 14 million bucks each, it's like a companys worth divided by how many "persons".

I'm just scratching the surface.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by LaHaver]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LaHaver

How can I come across this $14 million

I'm not really understanding how your birth certificate can tie in with the stock market. Explain please, I'm interested

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The fact that our birth certificate is a banknote should be an indicator that we are just a commodity.
They have you register it in order to inflate the credit system.
You are a future buyer seller and consumer.
Thats my opinion.
I have a copy of my grandfathers birth certificate from 1920 and his says it as well.Hmmm

[edit on 19-1-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Even if this Birth Certificate Bank note deal ends up being bunk... the financial crisis has made it more apparent that we are just commodity, livestock. In essence we all have a net present value over our heads. Monthly payments. Thats what secondary and tertiary financial markets trade on, cash flows. Ultimately the cash comes from the lowest possible denominator within the system; a person.
We're cash flow, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this video might explain things better

uk.youtube.com...

we are all owned from birth.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

People should not overlook what is going on this youtube video because from my own understanding... this is the truth

I've talked to a person who is going through with this process... And he's shown me a few documents as well.

This is the Matrix.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i have been watching the videos on youtube and am convinced that something is up and that we are, as they say, chattels and worth big bucks.

our home is in forclosure due to deceit and treachery and i would like to make use of the CBC bond. can you direct me as to how to do this?

also, we need to go to court about this and i am concerned that if we go without enough information about the straw man and admit to certain things that we will lose out completely. any suggestions, matrix?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The American Bank Note Company is simply the company that prints the certificates that the states use.

The company is also one of the world's largest printers of security documents including checks, passports, stock certificates, food stamps, and foreign currency, and it provides printing and storage services for government and private sector organizations.www.fundinguniverse.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i sent an message to you earlier but am not sure if you got it or not.

i believe the issues on youtube about the birth certificate bonds are true. i am trying to find out how to access this and wondered if you could point me in the right direction.

any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
this is a great topic that is being discussed and i find now more than ever before people are finally waking up...this is a process that i have done and completed and am living with now...when you begin you see it as a search for truth but once you really get into it, it becomes a journey that has great benefits...i will tell anyone study study study so that you can protect youself against those that do not want you to know this information

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NATIVO

The interesting part is the part where you are insured from birth.

If you die early, the government gets the loan paid off that they took from you being born.

Its like a great big jigsaw made from........well you get the idea.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NATIVO
Yes it is Jordan Maxwell... I'm really concerned with the "American Bank Note" on Colorado's. Although I did not find that on Arizona or Florida's.

Virginia's says "American Bank Note Company" too.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just wanted to provide a Canadian perspective...

I have compared my birth certificate with American birth certificates and it also contains the same "stock" number in the same format (B0000000). Our birth certificates are also printed on "security" paper and are Copyright to the Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited. If I remember correctly from the research I have done, the Canadian Bank Note Company is actually a part of the American Bank Note Company.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Regarding the numbers on the Birth Certificate being tied to the stock market, please go to the website that I have listed and it will explain as to how you can verify this information

www.wetheaboriginalpeople.com...

I have a friend right now as we speak who is actually meeting with one of the Fidelity Managers, inregards to this issue and is trying to figure out how to obtain his money from his Birth Certificate and SSN Card too. Yes! Your SSN is being traded as well. The website I proved will start you off in the right direction, but be mindful, when calling Fidelity, they will ask you questions, so please know what your talking about, because they will want you to explain, who, what, when, where, and how.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have confirmed this information to be true and accurate.
I called the Social Security Office and was able to talk to a
young guy who said absolutely he would get me information
about that number on the back of the SS card. he had to put
me on hold ... 15 mins later, he returned and was scared to death.
his words were similar to this:
Sir, I just talked with 3 supervisors here and we didnt know the answer, so we called someone and they told me to tell you it was the printing press numbering from the card printing... but, I dont believe them.

So, thats what I know ... let me know if you find out anything different

I also, contacted my representative : Mel Martinez, and they were unable to fulfill my request for that information.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh, guys -- ah, behind the scenes ... every country on earth participates in this system... enemy and friend alike ... even in war these countries still function like there is no war... the war is just to keep us occupied. unfortunately the out come was pre-determined. and the goals of the war much be reached before the war concludes.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chevlynn7

What do you want to know? I am currently redeeming my birth certificate.
What you guys are refering to is your account that has unlimited funds.
This is very true! If anyone wants the dibs, Just ask.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by friend22]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join