It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Deal With Your Area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi, First post.

So in 2012 what kind of conditions are we expecting? I live in England, not a costal part and in a slightly elevated area. What conditions am I facing? What things would my area in perticular need?

Allso, is there a survival guide or list somwhere I can refer to?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobAG

I guess it depends on what you expect to happen. If you think that a 150m Tsunami could hit (one of the many 2012 theories) then your screwed no matter where in Great Britain you live.

As for survival, check out the ATS Survival boards, loads of very useful information, including how to grow your own food and stuff like that.

Welcome to ATS and have fun reading trough the stuff

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thankyou,

Personally I beleive many things about 2012. Should a Tsunami strike I beleive it will be caused by a meteorite hitting the Earth. Earth is allmost completely covered in water. Should it hit the water, it will create a huge wave engulfing costal citys and some countrys. However, should it hit ground, if it will be big enough to cause a Tsunami, it will surely destroy the area wherever it hits, Causing a huge dust cloud that will block the sun, causing us to fall into darkness. Just my little idea though.

But, I dont beleive I will be affected by waves or water problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It all depends on which 2012 thing happens.
If it's just another day in just another year; believers of whatever will spend a few minutes laughing at themselves and go looking for a new panic date. Probably the one when the atomic clock ticks over to 0 and the internet doesn't know what time it is.

If an invisible planet smacks into us; we're doomed. DOOMED!
If extraterrestrial visitors announce their presence, we'll get to watch MSM pundits debate whether they are illegal aliens or not.

For pretty much anything else, you'll want to look into what resources are readily available to you. Because wherever you are, you'll be cut off from imported goods.

While most of my reply was about stuff that makes me giggle - I'm serious about imported goods. That's going to be the biggest problem for everyone if anything happens in 2012 or any other year.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have my own list, but is there a list anywhere I could get? or if someone could hook me up.

Edit: Sorry, A list of items to store EG. food, medicine etc..

[edit on 19-1-2009 by RobAG]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I predict that in 2012, we will have higher gas and food prices. And that the Denver Broncos will win the SB.

I hope you are prepared! I will be, I'm going to buy all my SB snacks in 2011.. and be prepared for the big game.. yea baby!

Other than that, I don't expect you'll need much to prepare for 2012, which will be very similar to 2011, and very close to 2013. I'd suggest whatever you plan on for 2011 and 2013 should work for 2012.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Check out the survival boards for a list.

And if you're looking for a place to hide, look at caves (Osama's got it right).

Check out the link in my signature if you're interested in more

new topics

top topics

join