It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological warfare or karmic retribution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Biological warfare or karmic retribution?

www.thesun.co.uk

ANTI-TERROR bosses last night hailed their latest ally in the war on terror — the BLACK DEATH.

At least 40 al-Qaeda fanatics died horribly after being struck down with the disease that devastated Europe in the Middle Ages.

One security source said: “This is the deadliest weapon yet in the war against terror. Most of the terrorists do not have the basic medical supplies needed to treat the disease.

“It spreads quickly and kills within hours. This will be really worrying al-Qaeda.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have to wonder whether this is part of a larger germ warfare plan. I am not pointing fingers and I definitely have no sympathy with al-Queda, but how far should nations go in order to win the war on terror? And if this is part of a germ warfare plan, which country is doing it and at which point does it become a human rights violation? Would all "terrorists " be acceptable targets to germ warfare.

I know that in South Africa, the apartheid regime, used biological warfare in it's battle against "terrorists" and "insurgents" in it's fight to keep apartheid intact. See article on Wouter Basson - link above.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join