It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Vows To Rearm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
What choice does Hamas have!?!?
About 1,500 Palestinians have been killed with perhaps tens of thousands more injured; mostly by chemical weapons with the vast amjority being innocent civilians. They have been under a military blockaid for years which prevents many of the essentials from passing through to the people of Gaza. Their travel has been restricted to the point where their unemployment figures are staggering. What would YOU do? What would you do if you were consistently being oppressed and forced to live in the world's largest open-air prison? What would you do if your wife or child or children were killed in the indiscriminate bombing campaings waged by the IDF and the IAF?

Let me tell you what I would do... I would rearm and I would fight until the last drop of blood left my body to kill the bastards responsible. I would rally my neighbors and friends to the cause and we would fight! We would fight for freedom, for the end of oppression, for our basic human rights and for the land which is rightfully our own! We would fight and continue to fight until the biiter end!

Sound familiar? Sound like something you would do? Today, in our upside down, over-proagandized world, we have begun to call those people the "Terrorists" and the terrorist aggressors the "Victims". My how things have changed in just 200 years! THAT, firends, is the power of television!

OK, point by point:

No ligit news source says 1500 dead, id you have one, please present a link.
(Hamas's presstv is NOT a ligit source.:@@

Most killed where by chemical weapons???
I am calling between BADLY misinformed and an outright lie
(source for your statement)

Even Hamas admits only about 1/3 killed were civillians, ya know, the people who Hamas hide behind.

Now, why have they been under a blockaide for years???
It is due to all the Hamas terrorist sucide bombers who were targeting civillians.
Once the border was closed to the terrorists, the sucide bombers stopped.

Their movement is restricted because their IS a great need to stop gunmen/people with bombs.
Again, this has been very sucessful in stoping these terrorists.

What would you do, umm, I have a few idea's.
Try not targeting civillians with rockets/mortars and sucide bombers.
Try not over and over again making war.
Try waging peace not war.
Btw, Also know Egypt has their border closed to the Gaza also.
They don't want the terrorits anymore than anyone else.

Unfortunately, all you seem to want is war and death, just like Hamas.

Think for a second, if they continue to wage war, they will continue to be "COUNTER" attacked.

I seems clear to me that the Terrorist attacks from Hamas only secceeds in getting civillians on both sides killed.
That does not seem to be getting a goal of peace.

If all they have is blood lust and all they do is attack and kill, then all that will happen is they get counter attacked and killed.

Yes, boys and girls, it really is that simple.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

About 1,500 Palestinians have been killed with perhaps tens of thousands more injured; mostly by chemical weapons with the vast amjority being innocent civilians.

So why do you start off your argument in a reasonable way then inflate your numbers while adding in "chemical weapons" to try and prove your point?

They have been under a military blockaid for years which prevents many of the essentials from passing through to the people of Gaza. Their travel has been restricted to the point where their unemployment figures are staggering. What would YOU do? What would you do if you were consistently being oppressed and forced to live in the world's largest open-air prison? What would you do if your wife or child or children were killed in the indiscriminate bombing campaings waged by the IDF and the IAF?

How much of this is because they don't stop their attacks, and do things like vote into office a party that vows to distroy Israel? Why do Muslins live in peace in all the other parts of Israel except Gaza?

Let me tell you what I would do... I would rearm and I would fight until the last drop of blood left my body to kill the bastards responsible. I would rally my neighbors and friends to the cause and we would fight! We would fight for freedom, for the end of oppression, for our basic human rights and for the land which is rightfully our own! We would fight and continue to fight until the biiter end!

Then I guess you don't have a problem with Israel killing them too.

Gaza has two choices, one is to totally stand down with the attacks and work with the international community, and the other is to attack senselessly as you suggest. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong, but we all know that if Hamas attacks they will die and so will many civilians, and this FACT just doesn’t seem to bother them in the least. With them attacking there is no hope for them, and no future, and as long as they do attack as they do, no matter how ineffective it is, and push their ideology of wiping Israel off the map the international community will not help them.

Today is MLK day, and so maybe they need to learn some lessons from him.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

About 1,500 Palestinians have been killed with perhaps tens of thousands more injured; mostly by chemical weapons with the vast amjority being innocent civilians.

If Hamas truly cared about it's civilians it could have GREATLY reduced civilian casualties by not having their militants hiding behind children in schools.

Just a reminder on these militant people you feel sorry for.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Sorry, you are wrong on just about every count... But then we can clearly see that you share the Zionists aspirations and wouldn't hesitate to help spread their propaganda.

Question... Is Depleted Uranium (DU) a chemical weapon? How about White Phosphorus? How about Dense Inert Metal Explosives (DIME) made from Tungsten Alloy? According to the UN they are! Israel used ALL of these munitions during their genocidal killing spree... er, I mean self defense exercises in gaza.

Official death tolls stand at 1,300 yet they continue to pull bodies from rubble. Red Crescent fears the toll closer to 1,500 or more. Many non-Jewish run media have used the number 1/3 killed were CHILDREN with over half being innocent civilians. We STILL haven't even discussed the thousands upon thousand that have been wounded or those who are likely to succumb to those wounds and die - mostly from... yup, white phosphorous burns! Or those who will perish in the impending humanitarian crises due to a lack of sanitary conditions, a lack of food or water, a lack of medicine, doctors or medical facilities and equipment.

I have no use for your propaganda. Nor do I need to do your homework for you. Perhaps if you take pause from the Zionist media propaganda and look into other informative and reliable news sources you will find the truth that I am referring to. Good day.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see the Pro Israelis are still at it here on Ats, When are people going to wake up and realise that there is something bigger at play here. And why is it that dumb ass Americans still support and back the murder of innocent men women and children. Oh I know its because they support it everywhere even in their own country.

Of cousre Hamas will resupply thats what the Israelis want, after all they created Hamas did they not so give it a bit of time and it will be business as usaul as that is all part of the plan. No doubt the Israeli apaologists here will be still backing Israel when they are attacking other countries in their quest for a greater Israel.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Please! [snip] Where pray-tell, should these militants hide when they are penned in the world's most crowded open-air prison? If 20 people were corralled onto an acre of land, oppressed, starved and denied liberty and one decided to fight back would you then claim the one to be hiding behind the others? Or would you recognize that corralling that many people into such a small confine would create a situation where their fighters would be in proximity to civilians?

It's really simple and very logical - assuming you haven't had your mind manipulated, which most of you have!

Moderator note: General ATS discussion etiquette

[edit on 19-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You have a few "hot-topic words" but no links or sources.

With no legitimate sources, anything you say is nothing more than your opinion.

I do believe you are allowed to have your opinion, even if it has not factual basis, but you should say it's "ONLY" your opinion, for clarity.

All I ask is since you have no links to real news sources, please let us all know this is your unsubstantiated opinions, not facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by fatdad

Is White Phosphorus NOT a chemical weapon??? According to the UN, it is. How about Dense Inert Metal Explosives (DIME) weapons made from tungsten alloy? Perhpas you've heard of Depleted Uranium?

I am not here to educate you on Israeli weaponry, especially when they have been in the media for days. You do your own research as my assertions are beyond the realm of common knowledge.

white phosphorous is used in munitions for clearing buildings quite common actually in the us military we call it shake and bake white phosphorous has been in use since world war 1 its used in flares for seeing or incendiary bombs for igniting buildings. Depleted uranium is used to punch through armor again quite common but neither of these 2 things are chemical weapons. So don't try to seem like you understand modern warfare until you understand the tactics used and what the weapon does.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I see the Pro Israelis are still at it here on Ats,

It is not pro Israel, it is anti-stupidly. Hamas is fighting a war that they cannot win, period. They have been heading in a direction that does nothing but flame the fires, and people like you cheer them on.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Of cousre Hamas will resupply thats what the Israelis want

This is nonsense. You can argue that the response was out of proportion to the instigation, but the Israelis are tired of getting missiles lobbed at them, particularly as they have greater and greater range.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Further, it's the Israeli public -- internal politics -- that is pushing this war as much as anything. They've had it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Very well... Since you appear to not have any familiarity with Google...

Iran Accuses Israel of Using Chemical Weapons

Spent Shell Proves Israeli use of WP

Video Shows Evidence of Use of WP

Testimonies Raise Fear Over Chemical Weapons USe

Israel Claims Its Use of WP Not Illegal

Israeli use of WP Undeniable

Israeli Ammo Shows Signs of DU

'Tungsten Bombs' leave Mystery Wounds

Israel and the Use of WP in GAza

Why Are We Permitting Our Weapons to be Used in Gaza

Bombs Also Radioactive Hazard

DIME and WP; Is Israel Using Banned Munitions in Gaza

Israel Under Fire for Alleged WP USe

Israel Accused of Using Illegal Weapons in Gaza

Israel using "DIME" Weapons on Civilians in Gaza

I could literally continue to do this for the next 12 hours. It is a shame that you are too lazy to research the facts on your own but willing to commit your time to jump to the Zionists aid and defense. Perhaps this VERY SMALL sampling of news stories, from VERY reputable news sources, will help increase your awareness.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Read my news links... Their use in the capacity employed by Israel is forbidden. They are classifed as chemical weapons by the UN and the methods under which they were deployed could constitute war crimes.

JEEEEEEESH! Does anyone bother to use their heads anymore?

PS> You were obviously in the military, right? Were you aware that US troops have also been accused of deploying chemical weapons not in accordance with international law? Look it up! I'm too tired to keep doing everyone else's homework!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Official death tolls stand at 1,300 yet they continue to pull bodies from rubble. Red Crescent fears the toll closer to 1,500 or more.

Kozmo, I appreciate the information you have provided.

I'm sure that you'll understand that no one can take the Red Crescent's word for death toll counts. The Red Cresent - all over the world - is notorious for exaggerating death toll counts. Google up Red Crescent and death toll exaggerations and you'll see it all over the world.

The Jenin Bulldozer Exaggeration especially comes to mind. This has some information. I'm looking for MSM news accounts ... but this should be enough to jog your memory.

The Red Crescent is one of those news sources that requires someone else backing up their stats. They are good for bringing attention to a situation, but we can't take them at their word as far as reliability goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Many of your sources are very questionable.

Iran say's, you got to be kidding??? Iran, who supplies Hamas and constatly talks poo. please.

Btw, here is a list of "Chemical Weapons":
Nerve Agents:
Tabun (GA)
Sarin (GB)
Soman (GD)
Cyclosarin (GF)
VE
VG
VM
VX
Novichok agents

(no sign of any of these)

Blood agents:
Cyanogen Chloride
Hydrogen Cyanide
Arsine

(no sign of any of these)

Blister agents:
Lewisites:
2-Chlorovinyldichloroarsine (Lewisite 1)
Bis(2-chlorovinyl)chloroarsine (Lewisite 2)
Tris(2-chlorovinyl)arsine (Lewisite 3)

Nitrogen mustards:
Bis(2-chloroethyl)ethylamine (HN1)
Bis(2-chloroethyl)methylamine (HN2)
Tris(2-chloroethyl)amine (HN3)

Sulfur mustards:
1,2-Bis(2-chloroethylthio) ethane (Sesquimustard; Q)
1,3-Bis(2-chloroethylthio)-n-propane
1,4-Bis(2-chloroethylthio)-n-butane
1,5-Bis(2-chloroethylthio)-n-pentane
2-Chloroethylchloromethylsulfide
Bis(2-chloroethyl) sulfide (Mustard gas; HD)
Bis(2-chloroethylthio) methane
Bis(2-chloroethylthiomethyl) ether
Bis(2-chloroethylthioethyl) ether (O Mustard)

Other blister agents:
Ethyldichloroarsine (a lewisite analog; ED)
Methyldichloroarsine (MD)
Phenyldichloroarsine (PD

Pulmonary agents:
Adamsite (DM)
Acrolein
Bis(chloromethyl) ether (BCME)
Chlorine (Cl2)
Chloropicrin (PS)
Diphosgene (DP)
Methyl chlorosulfonate
Phosgene (CG)
Stannic chloride

Lachrymatory agents:
a-Chlorotoluene
Benzyl bromide
Bromoacetone (BA)
Bromobenzylcyanide (CA)
Bromomethyl ethyl ketone
Capsaicin (OC)
Chloracetophenone (Tear gas; CN)
Chloromethyl chloroformate
Dibenzoxazepine (CR)
Ethyl iodoacetate
Ortho-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile (Super tear gas; CS)
Trichloromethyl chloroformate
Xylyl bromide

Other incapacitating agents:
3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate (psychedelic; BZ)
Hydrocyanic acid (paralytic)
Diphenylchloroarsine (sternutatory; DA)
Diphenylcyanoarsine (DC)
KOLOKOL-1 (tranquilizer)

Wiki

This is the list of chemical weapons.

You use that term because you feel it is a hot topic word that will gather attention, but not facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

:

Stop killing people -
All people.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Oh, I don't know.........................

They could try waging peace.

They could try not attacking.

They could try allowing outsiders to enforce the peace and punish them when they break it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Jeeez! I'm sorry, I though the AP, Times Online, Guardian, Xinhua and others were reputable news sources. My bad! I'll just have to remember that when you start citing them as reliable sources to your propaganda. Fair enough. It simply states that you aren't going to see the light of day if I forced you to stare at the sun.

You asked for sources, you got sources. Apparently only Israel itself is a viable source for you. Sorry, but I doubt they'll cop to the their war crimes.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wow, big surprise, Israel pounds the # out of a civilian population and they want to maintain the ability to hit back!

/sarcasm.

While I find Hamas disgusting in that they don't seem to have any common sense and respect for the safety of their people, I can understand why the only elected power within Gaza would feel the need to maintain the ability to defend themselves against Israel.

What Israel fails to see, (or actually does very well see and doesn't want to tell its people) is that Israel is now a target for several nations, groups and terrorist organizations. And all of these have more money, resources, contacts, freedom to move, bigger weapons, bigger capability, than Hamas does.

Israel destroyed Gaza, not because of a few rockets.
They knew what would happen internationally, and they decided that their ultimate goal was worth being a target for millions more over the next decade. So what is that goal?

They've sacrificed their safety and the safety of the Israeli people for something, and that something would have to be big.

By attacking Gaza they've successfully kicked the hornets nest. The hornets will now combine and attack Israel (and possibly America, Britain and several others for either supporting Israel or being an accomplice through inaction). This attack will then allow a greater retaliation on Iran and others.

Hamas and their little rockets mean nothing in this, other than being used as an excuse to start a religious war, with Israel being the main aggressors.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Geez, and people gripe whenever Israel breaks the cease fire.
Hamas should be spending their money on feeding their people and not on rearming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join