It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 21 or 22? Is everyone aware of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello
Today is January 19th and for those who have forgotten there we're some statements made by Colin Powel and Joe Biden about a "Happening" that will test Obama in his first few days in office.

I think it has something to do with the economic meltdown. California maybe the start? Really interested in what my brothers/sisters on ATS have to think?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi there. Maybe you should have done a search on it first because it has been discussed since November

Here is the thread...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Heres the link to Colin Powell's interview
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know its been discussed but I believe it needs to be brought back into the light. There has been a few items come up like the California meltdown that could be a part of this. What else besides a financial meltdown is there that could be predicted so specifically??

reply to post by Waldy

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is a 'happening' on the 21st - its my Birthday :-)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

Yep, you bring it "back into light" by adding to the existing discussion.

Not making an entirely new thread, fragmenting all the information already gathered.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sorry I didnt realize it was an active thread
Either way good to keep it in peoples minds. Things seem to pass by so quickly here. Take it as a reminder to the others that are wrapped up in Obama mania.

Mods can delete if need be
Keep Smiling

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Colin Powell stated when Speaking on meet the press two days ago, Powell officially endorsed Obama and also made the following statement:

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.

So I think what the President has to start to do is to start using the power of the oval office and the power of his personality to convince the American people and convince the world that America is solid, that America is going to move forward, we are going to fix our economic problems, we’re going to meet out overseas obligations.”

Colin Powell Warns

Seems odd doesn't it? Joe Biden also had a warning message as well...

"Mark my words," Biden told donors at a Seattle fund-raiser Sunday night.

"It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America.

"Watch. We're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.

And he's going to need help . . . to stand with him. Because it's not going to be apparent initially; it's not going to be apparent that we're right."

Except Joe's was a generated crisis? Generated Crisis..odd words huh?

Joe Biden Warns

[edit on -06002009-01-19T09:51:47-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Jan 2009 09:51:47 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Federal Government is expecting another 9-11 scenario in the States and this time it will be on a much bigger level, Lock and Load America!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think Powell was trying to say that someone will try something once Obama gets in office. I don't think he has prior knowledge to an impending attack, he just wanted to say someone will probably try something against the new president. Joe Biden is just a bumbeling idiot, so I wouldn't take much stock in anything he says. Remember when he told the guy in the wheel chair to stand up... probably the funniest thing I have ever heard

[edit on 19-1-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

It is all clear to me now. Valorians birthday is the real event that will test us all because he/she is actually the Antichrist. I have learned on ats that I can randomly mix the letters up in your name and even add letters if I need to. If you do that and then say your name backwards very quickly you get MABUS!

Happy unbirthday! I hope everyone stays safe tomorrow because I think we will see something happen that wont be pretty.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think it is good that you reminded us of the ominous remarks made by the boys.
Irresponsibly made remarks in my opinion - but re-noteworthy.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes, the day is coming before us rather quickly. I am quite interested to see what its going to be. Then I'll have something new to focus on now that the Israel-Gaza conflict is over.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's threads like this that make me want to quit coming here. I can't believe people are still going on about what Powell said. You are clearly taking things out of context, and now you are just looking for anything possible to fit it.

Powell was clearly saying that there is ALWAYS a crisis of some sort going on.

Rather than denying ignorance, people here are actively promoting it. It's ridiculous. If people are unable to see and understand something as obvious as this, then I have lost all hope.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What ever it may be it will probably most likely involve the situation going on in Gaza. To "test" Obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think Obama will be tested as soon as he puts his hand on the bible. The economy is in ruin, unemployment is skyhigh, America is broke, we've been at war on 2 fronts for 6 years, we're trying to piss the world off by forcing democracy on everyone, then we get mad when the people of that country elects someone into power that we don't like, so we go in with guns blazing. Most of our politicians only care about how much money they can make, and have little regard for the people they represent.

so will obama be tested? yes. Will it get worse? definitely. Will it get better? i guess that depends on exactly how much "Worse" it really gets...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by sandman692]

top topics

join