It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conisholme wind farm incident - solved! - Humour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The recent loss of a blade from a wind turbine in Conisholme, UK sparked a major UFO investigation and possible cover up by the Government as the scene was almost immediately cordoned off.

Now we have an explanation of how this happened. True? Or another cover up?

UFO wind turbine prang site: Exclusive photos

Thread title amended to reflect content.

[edit on 19/1/09 by vonspurter]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You could have at least mentioned this was humor.

Of course the "lego" people tipped that off pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
You could have at least mentioned this was humor.

It makes a nice change from Chinese lanterns though, right?

And at least it is well written, I found the line below especially humourous (although scarily close to the mark, at least with the way things are going):

"A Sun photographer is about to be cuffed at the site perimeter under the Prevention of Photography act - hastily-drafted legislation designed to prevent snappers inadvertently capturing images of potential benefit to al-Qaeda and/or paedophile websites."

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You may joke about that but its actually pretty true..photographers everywhere are being hammered for this very 'reason' which in most cases is complete BS. I myself was 'harassed' by a rent-a-cop for taking pictures near some dock cranes (which can be seen for miles around for anyone with a zoom lens) and he threatened to call the cops if I didn't delete my memory card which I did ( I later found out he had no right to do that without a court order) but its ok I recovered the deleted images with some software. The point is civil liberties are being scrapped away in the name of 'terrorism'..

Prevention of Photography act - hastily-drafted legislation designed to prevent snappers inadvertently capturing images of potential benefit to al-Qaeda and/or paedophile websites."

top topics

join