It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New A&E FBI Show Portrays 9/11 Truthers As Dope Smoking Terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 19, 2009

A new FBI drama currently showing on A&E portrays 9/11 truthers as dope smoking terrorists in its pilot episode, a ploy made all the more interesting for the fact that A&E is part-owned by Hearst Corporation, which has also attempted to debunk 9/11 truth with savage hit pieces via its subsidiaries The History Channel and Popular Mechanics.

The plot of the show, which stars Patrick Swayze, centers around an attempt to infiltrate a group who are suspected of smuggling Rocket Propelled Grenade launchers into Iraq. In one scene, a member of the group talks with an FBI agent who is operating undercover.

“Are you a truther or a sheep?” the man asks the FBI agent.

He continues, “9/11 was a false flag operation man, wake up, a self-inflicted wound to control the masses, you know there was no planes, all of them were holograms and CGI.”
www.prisonplanet.com...

-=--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a sample of the article.

I'm still shaking my head about all of the TV industry trying to say were all crazies. This is just another tired example..sigh.

Here is the link to the article an a few more for you to check out.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Research related articles:

www.prisonplanet.com...

[Mod Edit - applied external quote tags]

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

Hmm...

It's prison planet, I'll have to see a vid to believe it, I usually do a check on everything AJ says, never given wrong info yet, so I'd like to see a vid.

Would'nt put it past hollywood to spread some bs and hide the truth.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I watched it also , so you can rest assured it is a true story. I wasn't surprised though this type of thing should be expected. What I thought was funny though is that they talked about the most ridiculous claim of holograms and no planes as they were getting high on meth.

According to TV show..

Truther= Meth addict(drug addicts), illegal weapons dealer(criminal), Believe that 9/11 was false flag with no planes(Insane).

To sum that up again Truthers are insane drug addicted criminals. (According to MSM that is)

Hmm wonder if we will adopt a law like the Germans did regarding the denial of the holocaust? Ya never know these days.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well the people that claimed there were no planes, really made everyone look stupid. So one retard group of thruthers give all a bad name now.

Hearst is a Bohemian Grove attendee, so this isn't really much of a shock to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Well the people that claimed there were no planes, really made everyone look stupid. So one retard group of thruthers give all a bad name now.

Hearst is a Bohemian Grove attendee, so this isn't really much of a shock to me.

As someone who has watched the Vid September Clues and compared what they pointed out to MY recording of the days events as reported by the news on that day I can tell you... everything they pointed out in "September Clues"
I saw on the copy of my own tape.

So If I were you xstealth I would not call any truther "retard" lest you be judged by your own measure.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
So If I were you xstealth I would not call any truther "retard" lest you be judged by your own measure.

I don't think truthers are retarded. I think no planers are.

There is a difference in my mind, because their illogical and radical ideas make the rest of us look bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It is pretty shocking...they want to paint anyone that questions in a bad light..

Remember this?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite
Amazing! star for you, I've NEVER seen that 'missile' footage and that equally damning side by side shot showing how a blue screen was used to create a plane crashing into the second tower while on the original shot, you can see the background... and no plane!

Seems like that show is right, CGI, at least for the second tower, was used!

But portraying 9/11 truthers as drug abusers? That's one of the greatest misdirections out there.

On another note, there is an video, taken by a fire hall crew member covering the activities of the fire hall outdoors, that shows the first (and possibly only) plane crashing into the first tower.

Was this video also faked, does anyone know?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Of course they are. That's why we need to ban drugs even more! Those pesky terrorists are a big threat to the american ideal of loving government controlling your life and your overwhelming desire of paying taxes!

Drugs are bad, they are destroying america's desires to loved being ruled by thugs in toxedos!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 19, 2009

A new FBI drama currently showing on A&E portrays 9/11 truthers as dope smoking terrorists in its pilot episode, ...

Dope smoking, definitely. Terrorists? Not a chance. The two are incompatible.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
doesn't matter.

Most everyone I know isn't watching the show because Patrick Swayze looks so bad from his cancer (i feel terrible for him, I grew up watching the guy).

He's only got about 6 months left, granted, he is mentally, and spiritually strong, stranger things have happened.

So the show really isn't gonna last more than a half season from what I've heard.

But I agree, the no planers do make most 9/11 truth folks look bad, however, ANY publicity, even bad publicity at this point is good. Since the perps just want the whole thing to go away.

So it's kind of a win /win anyway you slice it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sad part is... if the producers came to ATS to build their profile of a twoofer, they got it right.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i have to agree with the "Any publicity is good publicity."

Face it, 911 Truth Movement does not exist outside internet forums. Sure, in 2006, there was a peak in members and there were several protests.

This has all but stopped. Meetings are much smaller with attendances down to the single digits.

As crazy as the No planers and CGI folks are, this may prompt some that watch the show to do a google search out of curiosity. This may lead to further interest in the 911 conspiracy theories.

Take what you can get truthers!

EDIT to Add: Just an FYI. The 911 Conspiracy forum here at ATS is not even in the Top 9 Hottest Discussion Forums. Skunk Works is even hotter!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
This has all but stopped. Meetings are much smaller with attendances down to the single digits.

Where are you getting your information from? Are you infiltrating these meetings?

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I like Patrick Swayze, too, but what a waste of his last days to be involved with putting out this agitprop garbage.

If the PowersThatBe are reduced to putting crap like that on TV, it makes it pretty obvious that the "conspiracy theory" they're peddling is a load of horse$#@%.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 19, 2009

A new FBI drama currently showing on A&E portrays 9/11 truthers as dope smoking terrorists

I take exception to that. I am interested in the discovery of the truth behind the 9/11 attacks, but I am in no way a terrorist!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Where are you getting your information from? Are you infiltrating these meetings?

Peace

Look up 911 truth and the Group Meetings they have.(for each city in the US) I for one live in Boston. They have meetings each Friday at the Conspiracy Cafe. 2 ... yes 2 are typically there.

Check it out:
9-11.meetup.com...

You can't infiltrate something that does not exist.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

You sure do spend a lot of time debunking something that doesn't exist. Maybe you should spend your time more wisely.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think this is another example of media-bullying.
They paint this picture and hope that their hypnotized
viewer thinks, "yeah man, dope head terrorists only
think 9/11 was an inside job".

But I agree with CameronFox when he say's "any publicity
is good publicity". This would seem to serve as a device
to get people to research the subject. It is probably not their
objective, but I'm sure a few will be curious to read what
conspiracists think.

Media has the power and they will flex their muscle to
make you feel small and insignificant.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link