It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

adam and eve....something aint right

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wait wait wait. But if the first fe-male was 120,000 years ago, and the first male was 80,000 years ago, then how did those fe-males reproduce for that long!??!? How did they stay alive for 40,000 years untill the first male came along to re-produce!?!? That's impossible either way...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

adam and eve....something aint right

Yes, more like everything aint right !

Deep

ME

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The reason Adam and Eve must be taken literally by christians is the linage from Adam to Jesus. With-out it, it goes right in the toilet. So if this story is true, then Adam and Eve were DEFINATELY not the first.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
u guys are thinking a little ''too'' into the subject. see i myself wondered also why the human species would have survived all this long if adam and eve were the first human beings. but what if they held something ''special'' or something ''different'' that denied them from having kids with defects? sure the whole chap of genesis sounds all folklore to you all. but if a story is passed down generation after generation then it positively holds some kind of meaning in it. oh yeah god doesnt have methods of ''creating'' or bringing ''forth'' do you all think youre eyes can comprehend seeing an entity work with such levels of energy?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
....and the Earth is flat...!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol koka not enough koke to make you believe? jk

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
for any man out there this is my opinion God is female that is why we were first and survive longer too than males. Males were an experiment and they were not that resilent so it took a while make it right.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
for any man out there this is my opinion God is female that is why we were first and survive longer too than males. Males were an experiment and they were not that resilent so it took a while make it right.

Get back in the kitchen....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
if they(scientists, whoever) figured out how to date back all females by DNA to a certain year, how do they explain all these females become connected by their DNA without men to help it along?

and if i just misunderstood everything else, id still like to just throw this out there, but what if all females connect through Eve, and all men through Noah? For shouldnt all men genetically line up with Noah, as well as Adam? would that make the numbers better?

ME

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ummm, has anyone ever noticed that the Garden is not even close too or near the time of creation and or the creation of man as far as the bible goes?

Seriously . . . Several points totally exploit this. The first point being named lands and rivers that were named pre-garden. Plenty more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join