It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Threats on UFO Web Site Provoke Arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sadly this could damper hopes Obama might be open to UFO Disclosure of some kind. This isn't good publicity for the cause of UFO Disclosure.

www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Another wacko fronting for the UFO crowd. What's new! This is the exact reason why I lost faith in the movement years ago and although you don't see harmful threats such as this one against Obama on the board, we do see equally stupid things in the name of UFOlogy.

If only we could all join together and pro actively weed out the wacko's. Instead we see many people pandering to the persons 'pathology' and paranoia with "wow's, Oohhs & Aahhs". Members are too scared there will be a consequence for saying "Dude, perhaps you need to see a doctor".

Sure there are terms and conditions to discourage us from asking someone if they have stopped taking their medication but perhaps there shouldn't be. Perhaps they should be made to feel silly. Perhaps we need to send a message out there that UFOlogy is a serious matter.

It's time to stop rewarding the wacko's fronting for our community because (agree with me or not) NOTHING is going to change for the better. The MSM always flock to these cases and the stigma continues.

If everyone here truly wants disclosure, then perhaps it's time to take a radically new approach because the old ways/attitudes don't work, never have and never will.

IRM

[edit on 19/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Steven Joseph Christopher, in three postings to www.alien-earth.org, said he planned to assassinate Obama in Washington "as a sacrificial lamb," the department said in a statement.

"It's really nothing personal about the man. He speaks well ... But I know it's for the country's own good that I do this," Christopher reportedly wrote.

"It's not because I'm racist that I will kill Barack, it's because I can no longer allow the Jewish parasites to bully their way into making the American people submit to their evil ways."

Wow, that is some funny (Snip)....

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The part of the story that I found most telling was when he asked for money to travel and "doesnt own a gun".

Ok, so this brave soldier has a plan and a reason, just no funds. And I started to laugh right about there before closing the page.

top topics

join