It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do I Keep Getting Banned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've tried to log in this week and seen this screen: You are banned. You may not view the forums, post, make new topics, send U2U's or edit your posts.

I've contacted Kano twice about this and have never received an answer to my queries about why I've been banned.

I'm completely confused as to why I've been banned. Does anyone have any insights for me? Have I offended someone? What is it that I've done to be banned? Up to this time, no moderator has confronted me with an issue or responded to my requests for clarification.

Does this site have some sort of criteria as to what is acceptable posting, other than what is described in the user information?

Do our posts need to conform to the moderator�s views or views?

I�m left confused as to what�s happening at ATS. If anyone can shed some light onto my confused mind, I�d appreciate it.

Hoping to receive some clarification about this:

All the Best, as always,
Deep

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What were your banned usernames?

There is no discussion in cosmic for deepwaters getting banned that i could find...

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This happened to me awhile back on the SETI form when I tried to look at it scared the bejesus out of me!

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I did notice it Deepwaters.I havn't a clue why it could of happened.I even checked your previous posts but could find nothing.It may have been a mistake.I would send a U2U to either William or Bob asking.

Terms and Conditions of use:

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Deepwaters, you aren't banned - don't worry. Probably just another XMB glitch. Let me see what I can figure out.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I greatly appreciate the above responses to my question. I especially appreciate the moderators replies.

I seem to have been allowed to log in today without a problem.

Thanks again,
Deep

join