It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ra Material, the Goverment, and you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is a pretty controversial/abstract concept. Try to keep an open mind here. Thanks!

Okay, so I have been reading through the Ra material. I have not found the time to go through all but half of it or so, but I must admit it is some of the most interesting stuff I have read in a while.

Moreover, I know EVERYONE who hangs out on ATS would at least agree that things in the world today are pretty messed up as we(humanity) seem to get the short end of the stick regarding living conditions, wars, poverty, crooked political leaders in every nook and cranny, etc. etc..

As bizarre as it seems I really do believe that the people at the top really are a lot more organized than we think(perhaps in ways we LITERALLY cannot see).

For those of you familiar with different densities, who here really ponders the fact that TPTB actually do have some sort of experience from different densities (i.e. the 4th)?

To quote a tiny section that clearly states what I've been thinking..

IX. THE 4TH DENSITY FOR THOSE OF NEGATIVE ORIENTATION

QUESTION: Could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a 4th density negative or service-to-self planet?

RA: The planetary conditions of 4th density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form dominant patterns of combined energy. The early 4th density is ore of most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. The 4th density effect of telepathy and the transparency of thought are always used for the sake of those at the top of the power structure. (B2, 73-74)

RA: In the 4th density the methods used in battle are mental rather than manifested weapons. (B3, 123)

Source

Regardless of what is going on, it certainly seems quite obvious that the seeming war against humanity is mostly being conducted without weapons to just make us go against each other. Perhaps we(of 3rd density) are not the culprits?... Thoughts?

(Also, to the Mods, Please move this thread to wherever it should properly go, Thanks!!)

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ohh_pleasee]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ohh_pleasee]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We are not the culprits, no, some 90% of the inhabitants on this planet are not culprits.

However the other 10%, rapeists, pedophiles, murderers, "illuminati" are all evil.

The illuminati and reptillians I assume would exist physically in this dimension but commune with their negative 4th density supreme deities, and plot the way to take over the planet without loosing order.

=)

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That is a good point. But also stated within the Ra material, is that some 4th density is also physical. Physical beings using mental warfare. Sounds about right. As for those who are not 4th density, just give them guns and watch them kill each other. i can't be 100% sure of this. Ra also stated that beyond 4th density there is no negative/positive entities, there is no need for it. Service to self doesnt make it that high up i guess. Good thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It just makes me wonder. It would have to be true, especially with so many completely believing the fact that earth is slowly moving from 3rd to 4th density.

Whose to say there are not already 4th density beings here? If so, of course they construct beyond what we are even capable of comprehending! Of course they could move right up to the top. All the secret societies require something of being 'all knowing'. You don't just decide you want to be there. I mean sheesh, they all become the leaders of the 'free world'.

I've even heard of the Masons having split levels of the same degree. Maybe to keep looking legitimate to people who are members that ARE good people with no bad intentions?

Everything that has something behind it that is bad for us is always so subtle that most don't even think twice about it, or believe it in the first place too.

CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! haha

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Also.. if one ponders the idea of the holographic universe and the fact that we are just living in a simulation to learn through ourselves essentially, then it is correct in the fact that everything needs to go wrong so we can learn to live through nothing but love and help others out. Not pull guns on each other if and when things go wrong. Can we not see that is has solved nothing in the past?!

Everyone asks how we keep getting stuck in these situations presented to mankind. Yet I feel sometimes that the petty disputes that go on about political policies, etc. etc., just further shade the blinders we are meant to wear..

I know I'm just kind of rambling here, but there has to be more out there who feel the way I do.

new topics

top topics

join