It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash in Saudi Arabia - Millions Of Witnesses!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
i live in germany and they showed a video of one of those on the news today. it happened in rostock. i dont remember to have ever seen these things and now they pop up everywhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Sweden is in Scandinavia so its probably the same rock.

Does anyone know what materials in the asteroids make the blue/green flares?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This thread and its title is stupidly overhyped. Its not a UFO crashing. It doesn't look like a UFO crashing. I wonder if the OP works for a National Enquireresque organisation?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Oh sorry...

I guess its too early for me yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by believer81

Seen many UFOs crash???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
One thing that makes me laugh is someones refference to these objects "EVEN breaking the sound barrier". These objects are known to travel at speeds in serious excess of the speed of sound. I mean I heard somewhere that this planet we are on travels at something like 62,000 kph or mph ... which ever (I cant remember to be honest). Not so suprising then that an object which falls to earth from space would also be traveling at ridiculous miles an hour??

I said that they CAN break the sound barrier, because they don't always. Obviously falling stars are smaller particles of the same material that Bolids are made out of, and if they always caused a sonic boom, it would be tough to sleep at night considering that thousands of them are constantly entering the atmosphere. I believe that it would depend on how big or broken up the object was when it got low enough to break the sound barrier, how much it had slowed down by that point, and if it was at an angle/speed to enter or skip back out to space.

[edit on 1/19/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by believer81

Seen many UFOs crash???

It doesnt look like a UFO crash because it looks like a bolide crash/IFO crash. I thought as much from reading only the text prior to watching the video.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This clip is from Sweden Check it out!

www.youtube.com...

Many things has been falling from the skies lately... I do wonder why..

I myself has seen strange things.. I do hope that we aint being attacked my a metorite swarm here...

could be the end for us...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
This thread and its title is stupidly overhyped. Its not a UFO crashing. It doesn't look like a UFO crashing. I wonder if the OP works for a National Enquireresque organisation?

I guess I could have titled it "Big Green Light over Saudi Arabia" to compliment the "Big blue light over sweden" thread?
So far we don't know exactly what it was (or do you?). There was no official statement as of yet. The government sealed off the area, remember? I think this is why the guy who wrote the original article also called it an UFO - an unidentified flying object (An UFO is not an alien craft!).

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

ok this is gettin abit spooky

THATS 3

CANADA
SWEEDEN
NOW SAUDI

ok wtf is going on here?????

all in the space of 1 MONTH

iether something is about to HIT us OR war of the worlds lol

man this is crazy im going to make a tread lol

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I think that we may have a problem with the video and story. Thanks to C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
reply to post by tarifa37

I have a problem with this "Saudi Arabian" fireball!

Screen shot from a fireball recorded in 2006 over Australia:

Screen shot from "Saudi Arabian" fireball:

Notice any similarity?
You should - it's the same fireball!

Compare the first clip in this vid:

[edit on 19-1-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i wonder if there has been any impacts on the moon recently?

after all, if the Earth-Moon system is traversing through a comets' cloud of debris...as opposed to a short period of 'intersecting' the debris field,
then chances are there are new impact craters on the Moon,

wonder if the moon-quake devices are stll operating on Luna?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Looks like some Saudi has uploaded a false clip of the incident.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Carol Rosin said that Von Braun told her numerous times that the "Alien Card" was the last card - but before that there would be an asteroid threat!

Four threats!
1 The Russians
2 Terrorists
3 Asteroids
4 Alien Invasion

The last one is Project Bluebeam - the false flag alien invasion. At the moment we are entering Phase 3...

[edit on 19/1/09 by archongod]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Odd because that video is all over google and the arabic media as having occured last week over riyadh-its not a one source story-check it out 4 yourself????

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by archongod

this is farrr to spooky

look at the vids man its the SAME THING

Im amazed no one other than us oddballs are talking about how UNCANNY it is for this to happen in the space of A MONTH

i mean HELLOOO?? 3 MASSIVE lightballs??

i feel sick lol

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
I think that we may have a problem with the video and story. - - - - I have a problem with this "Saudi Arabian" fireball! - - - -Notice any similarity?

Well spotted C.H.U.D.! The supposed Saudi video is is a con.

Tarifa37, you've posted an interesting compilation of fireballs/bolides. Notice that most emit a blue-green light. The color of the Saudi bolide (according to the description, not the video) indicates it's typical of bolides.
There is no evidence that the Saudi meteor landed on Earth. It's downward path simply shows its direction of travel in space. Most bolides either disintegrate to dust or continue on into space.

WG3

[edit on 19-1-2009 by waveguide3]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Odd because that video is all over google and the arabic media as having occured last week over riyadh-its not a one source story-check it out 4 yourself????

I am a little confused also however you can not deny that the Saudi one is the same as the Australian one, it is the same video.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
translate.google.com... %2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25B2%25D9%2583%2b%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B1%25D9%258A%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B6%2b%25D9%2581%25D9%258A%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%258 8%26btnG%3d%25D8%25A8%25D8%25AD%25D8%25AB%2bGoogle%25E2%2580%258F%26lr%3d

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

Originally posted by tarifa37
I think that we may have a problem with the video and story. - - - - I have a problem with this "Saudi Arabian" fireball! - - - -Notice any similarity?

Well spotted! The supposed Saudi video is is a con.

You've posted an interesting compilation of fireballs/bolides. Notice that most emit a blue-green light. The color of the Saudi bolide (according to the description, not the video) indicates it's typical of bolides.
There is no evidence that the Saudi meteor landed on Earth. It's downward path simply shows its direction of travel in space. Most bolides either disintegrate to dust or continue on into space. The Sweden event was a rareity.

WG3

Thanks but all praise should be directed to C.H.U.D. he was the guy who rumbled it and posted the proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join