It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, advice on sudden disturbing images and feelings of unease

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by queenieme

Queenieme.

Defcon5 has the approach you need to this nailed.

Deal first with the physical then with the spiritual.

I will however add another small point.

You have stated that you practice meditation and have been using self hypnosis for the last month and have been feeling anxious for the last few weeks...

Now let me take a wild stab at things and guess that the two may not necessarily be separate.

It would depend on the techniques you are currently employing for either your meditation or hypnosis but I would caution you against using them, even inadvertently, when you are attempting to fall asleep.
Remember, you don't need to concentrate on sleeping and prolonged concentration = meditation.

That has a tendency to make a good night in bed problematical and the following days very strange indeed (trust me on this).

Good luck.

Absence.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Seeing a sleep doctor wouldn't hurt I guess but you did say in your OP that you got plenty of sleep and your diet was good.

Something else to look at is the strength of EMF around your bed or house. Some people are quite sensitive to electromagnetic fields and report feelings of being watched, hearing disembodied voices and having very weird dreams.
A high EMF indication can be quite natural, sometimes due to wiring or electrical issues. If you happen to live above an underground body of water, that too will increase the local EMF...just a thought.

Not all EMF can be linked to natural phenomenon, however. You should also know that EMF spikes have been shown to accompany many instances of paranormal activity.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Paul I think your advice was one of the best on this thread.You know what your talking about and theres always gonna be people out there that think its something 'normal' friggen heck this world isnt normal at all with all the spiritual goings on.

Your also right about the doctors and being comatosed,Ive been through similar expereinces and hear voices,,,yeh,,Im branded bipolar with psychotic symptoms,,,the medical term anyway,,my term,,a sensitive.For the past 10 years Ive not had my mind because of the stupid pills they dish out.

Queenie asked for advide,and we all are giving her different advice,,she can do what she wants with the advice,but heres mine.

I used to allow any spirit into my house,,until the last year when I was feeling more dark/eerie feelings,I just kept saying loudly your not welcome and said my guides names and asked them to see them away.I also for my own protection light candles and ask for Arch Angel Micheals protection.For me this has worked,I still get spirits here but only ones I feel are ok or known to me but I must say its still quite an eerie feeling when say my guide is standing next to me,,I think at this stage your probably just becoming a bit more sensitive to these things.

Ive edited this because while I was doing my post a whole load new ones were added,so didnt get a chance to read the rest.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
could be a poltergeist ? or manifistation of ur own concious/subconcious negative energies.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have the solution.

Dont believe anything that is told to you on the interwebs!!

and

Go see someone yourself. Healer,Doctor,Medium, whoever!!

Personally i wouldn't want to take advice from anyone that isnt asking any questions to try and deduce what may be going on.. Those that know whats happening straight away without any investigation are pushing there own agenda IMO.

No offence intended to those that believe they know whats going on....

Best of Luck to the OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join