It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting & Video Over Costa Rica - Jan 3rd 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
UFO Sighting & Video Over Costa Rica - Jan 3rd 2009

This Observer has been filming/seeing an object for the third night now.There's a high possibility it is a Star but why the onion shape? does light spectrum do such a thing?

Observer states from Vid-1

"been filming since the new year this is his third night of filming,now he has a tripod it should be a lot better for filming".

UFO Ovni over Costa Rica,January 3rd 2009 vid-1
www.veoh.com...

Zooms into the half moon Vid-1 @5:00 for comparison.

It also has a distinct red out line with strong red glow below the object,the middle has a band like effect around it three bands with five edges.Observer states(vid-2,@2:10)

"its not orange even in black and white it has an orange tint but later in the evening it's a bluest turquoise colour ".

The observer zooms out for the debunkers there's also a half moon up which is zoomed in for comparison vid-2 @2:44 observer sticks is head in video as well.

Vid-2 @3:55 observer describes what he is seeing.

"That bottom part is all electrical charges than we have the middle which just looks like a bunch of black windows with ah... ya little white lines.... frames window panes".

UFO Ovni over Costa Rica,January 3rd 2009 vid-2
www.veoh.com...

The observer leaves camera fixed you than see object moving down slowly that makes me think it is stationary and I'm seeing earth rotation but than Observer states Vid-3 @4:14

"One thing I've notice to other nights is that it's going down the other guys were going north"

UFO Ovni over Costa Rica,January 3rd 2009 vid-3
www.veoh.com...

Zelong.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is most certainly an interesting sighting.

It could be a star, but it's interesting that today in China a similar Diamond UFO was sighted.

Here's the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These could both be out-of-focus stars, but it is interesting that the same shape was filmed in two different places thousand miles of part, as well as 16 days apart.

Here's a pic from the video (yet to be released):

We shall see, but it is certainly worth looking into. Great thread!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

G'day JipStix
I was reading your post with this similar picture.Razimus states a good possibility.

Thanks for reply.

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

This is a well known artifact produced by using digital zoom on a video camera. Different types of cameras produce differences in the effect but they are all pretty similar.
Here's my demonstration of Venus with digital zoom (and autofocus)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Indeed, I thought it might be a camera effect. Thanks Phage.

I am still waiting to see the video filmed by the Chinese Firefighters though, as it might show a genuine unexplained phenomena, or just a star out of focus.

Based on the objects movement in the video, I think we will then be able to draw some conclusions, because the still isn't very great.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are right: it's known as "bokeh", camera tries desperately to focus something and all that you get is the shape of the iris

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ongoing Discussion

This Duplicate Thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

join