It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Guy Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi everyone I saw this site and it was intriguing as heck.

I admit I am not exactly a believer in all these theories but I am not a skeptic either and I think there is something to a lot of it
Especially the New World Order , Illuminati and UFO's.

I am glad to have stumbled onto this site , it gives people something to really think about.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hey...welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you time here is enjoyable, here is a good thread to get you started on your way
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey, I stumbled onto this site many years ago and I have to warn you, it's addictive.

I hope your stay is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

Love and light,

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Thank you much .

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You learn so much more about the world and bump into so many different ideas (whether or not you like them) that you wouldn't have seen if you weren't on ATS- trust me I speak from personal experience

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Welcome to ATS I hope you time here is enjoyable, here is a good thread to get you started on your way
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks! I will check that out

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! This truly is a great site and as I am fairly new myself I can tell you there is certainly something for everyone in here! Never a dull moment as far as I am concerned! Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

BTW alyosha1981 , I really like your sig that is very clever.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoneX

I admit I am not exactly a believer in all these theories but I am not a skeptic either and I think there is something to a lot of it

Welcome...

Make sure to define what you stand for, otherwise the conversations become redundant...

No need for a soap box (though the entertainment is welcome), but remember to research those topics close to your heart - it provides for a more 'entertaining' post..!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, ZoneX
This site is very addictive. But also a hoard of information! Enjoy yourself.
^_^

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Hey, I stumbled onto this site many years ago and I have to warn you, it's addictive.

I hope your stay is as long and as enjoyable as mine has been.

Love and light,

Thank you , I am sure I will enjoy it much .
I am already sort of addicted to things that are different and mysterious.
How much more addicted could I be. LOL!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Welcome to ATS. You learn so much more about the world and bump into so many different ideas (whether or not you like them) that you wouldn't have seen if you weren't on ATS- trust me I speak from personal experience

That is exactly what I want , to expand my horizons.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
Welcome aboard! This truly is a great site and as I am fairly new myself I can tell you there is certainly something for everyone in here! Never a dull moment as far as I am concerned! Enjoy!

Thanks Greenize
Yeah it sure looks like they got something about everything right here.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Originally posted by ZoneX

Welcome...

Make sure to define what you stand for, otherwise the conversations become redundant...

No need for a soap box (though the entertainment is welcome), but remember to research those topics close to your heart - it provides for a more 'entertaining' post..!

Surely will , Thanks!

Though where I stand is as I stated , I believe there is something to much of this but I am slow to draw conclusions.
One reason is I can see many possibilities within any given topic as being possible.
Also hey I could be wrong and I sure do not want to argue with anyone if it is just theory , I might believe I am right about whatever but anyone could be just as right or wrong as me.
For example I Believe most UFO’s are simply military craft and some people might be offended by that and I will not argue about a (theory ) .

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome! Just jump in with both feet, and don't be bashful.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Welcome! Just jump in with both feet, and don't be bashful.

ohkeydoekey.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

It is so big that it is sort of overwhelming .
Like a kid in a giant candy store here , Kind of hard to make up my mind what I want to read.

It is getting very late here in southern United States , I think I will sleep on it.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZoneX

Hey there ZoneX !!

Welcome to ATS

This place is addictive, but like all addictions..there's a price for getting your fixes. The best advice you'll ever get from anyone on ATS is to read The Terms and Conditions of this website very carefully. If you don't, then I can guarantee that you'll get banned.

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join