It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plague kills 40 al-Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The Plague kills 40 al-Qaeda

www.thesun.co.uk

ANTI-TERROR bosses last night hailed their latest ally in the war on terror — the BLACK DEATH.

At least 40 al-Qaeda fanatics died horribly after being struck down with the disease that devastated Europe in the Middle Ages.

The killer bug, also known as the plague, swept through insurgents training at a forest camp in Algeria, North Africa. It came to light when security forces found a body by a roadside.
The victim was a terrorist in AQLIM (al-Qaeda in the Land of the Islamic Maghreb), the largest and most powerful al-Qaeda group outside the Middle East.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So what do you folks think?
AQ gets hit by the plague. Now its killing them ofr the rest of us. Is this a lucky break for those fighting agianst terrorism or maybe is this a new AQ weapon gone bad and backfired big time on them? Or did someone else introduce this to them and let hell come upon them? Interesting article and I wonder what you folks have to say.

If this has already been addressed, I apolgize!

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
this has already been posted twice.
anyways.

Jesus is coming, im telling ya right now

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hope this wasn't introduced on purpose.
What if it also affects the local communities who also may travel to other regions or countries?

With all the stories we've been hearing about how underprepared we all are for a bio attack or outbreak, it makes you wonder if they knew it was coming because they were the ones who unleashed it to begin with.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I decided to do a little digging and this is what I came up with:

www.nationalterroralert.com...

"Three mice infected with the bacteria responsible for bubonic plague apparently disappeared from a laboratory about two weeks ago, and authorities launched a search though health experts said there was scant public risk.

The mice were unaccounted-for at the Public Health Research Institute, which is on the campus of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and conducts bioterrorism research for the federal government.

Federal official said the mice may never be accounted for. Among other things, the rodents may have been stolen, eaten by other lab animals or just misplaced in a paperwork error. "

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Good post
but a thread already in progress is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Yes, Jesus is coming alright.

But people would rather believe otherwise and ridicule people like us. I just keep saying it from time to time - who cares about a little ridicule if you can get even one person to have a rethink?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As already mentioned, there is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join