It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Loop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
.. here goes lol

Im going to show you why we have loops and why we are alive..to see them

feel free to flame.. its ATS afterall

being alive.. is to view the universe in all her glory... but why?

Lets investigate..!!

for me and you to both be here requires something that made us.. now by our own understand of real world thinking ie math.. 1+1 is 2 thats fine.. but we see things "or i did" in math that makes totaly noooo sens..

Infinity
oddnumbers

Both one of the same thing in math "its a value to the unknown"

Now a loop is or can be look at as a fractal Or a simple symmetric shape

circul / PI

now you are asking SO WHAT? what has that got do with loops and being alive.. and infinity

this is my # up theory of why we see infinity

math was here befor humans.. why? becouse we use it.. and try to figure stuff out with it.. think of it as our mm loop!

math>humans>whatever

then lets look at infinty

its something that goes on for well like.. Infinity.. well No it dont..

Our Loop is being alive.. not long in the grand loop but still we get to see it..

if math in all its glory tells me that infinity is a propity ie a something not a question but a infact something

then it loops.. ie PI

what gave rise to this anomly?? being ALIVE lol ..

its like the universe is questioning ITSELF.. why? to maintain the loop...

this is bizza i will admit..

math is a property not a something humans use.. its infact VERY REAL like matter...

its giving us the answer... its infact saying if you want to stay in the loop you must stay alive.. to affect it..

every single theroy i have read or understand.. is a loop.. it loops allllways something bigger.. always

sting theory
M theory
whatever theroy

did anyone one ask why we bother asking in the first place? NOPE

I see math as a beer can.. its an object a very real creation of the universe.. but i looked at it in a totaly differnent way.. people use math to understand the workings of the universe.. and that means we are doomed.. much like how life is on earth.. chaos..

To understand the gift the universe or whoever give us this.. is be alive and change it and remake it.. keep it going...

I sound barmy at this point im guessing lol

I wanted to talk befor i provide some ways to show being alive = infinity

fractals
PI
Symmerty
Math and what it IS not how we USE it...

but yea flame away

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would agree that math was around before us, we just didn‘t know how to use it. But so was plants before we named them. Math was a discovery found by man and put to use. But I don’t think you can fit everything into math, but this is only my opinion. With being alive equals to infinite what does death equal. I hope that’s not a stupid question, and I am not trying to flame. Just trying to understand where you are coming from.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Math was a discovery found by man

Ok math not a discovery its a mentality...

math is a thing.. not a way to understand a thing...

what im trying to get across here after 20 years and i know my spelling and grammer is totaly wack.. but im trying my best.

MATH as we know it is our understanding of things..

Now in math we can value that as something.. in an equation..

if the loop is here "and we know it is" then what is infact the loop?

defintion of a loop is PI or Infinty... we see it becouse its the same thing that made us regardless of aliens or god.. its what we UNDERSTAND.

or nothing in life would be the way it is "for us" on our level..

try to step back and see maths in only 2 ways..

one is logical : one apple plus another = 2 apples

But when one things why we use math to understand it then math should infact tell us

i was calculated....

by what? god?.... nope i cant answer that.. but i do see this loop and for all its properties i want to point out.. we need to stay inside it..

symmerty
Pi
infinity
Questions

they are all the same thing.. they loop

show me ANY theory that does not loop..? can you? Nope

becouse we dont understand the constant of infinity is being alive..

how that works out is very odd..

If you point at a bug.. that is alive.. just point at it and say thats a bug.. what makes the bug? then put ur other arm into the sky and say well if i can see the bug then i think of me then i think whats bigger than me then whats bigger than it

thats infinity correct?

the loop.. if i was an alien would be to keep the loop LOOOPING...

self presovation on a total grand scale.. and if aliens are here its becouse we dont understand what infact it is to be alive!!!!!

i know i sound like some mad guy but i can prove that loops are infact real becouse we are a loop...

i dont know how to word this

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

I think I am starting to see a little bit. So with us living we are changing the universe and keeping the loop going. And that if we only use math to understand the universe then nothing changes and it will fail. If I am understanding this. This is an interesting theory can you go ahead and show your ways you used to come to this?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The solution to Pi:

The problem is not the decimal ratio 22/7. The problem in in the decimal system itself.

If you convert 22 and 7 into a base 7 number system the ratio is exactly "3.1". But that is only in the base 7 number system.

I figured this out laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I REALLY hope someone else figured this out a long time ago.

Vas

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
reply to post by theresult

I think I am starting to see a little bit. So with us living we are changing the universe and keeping the loop going. And that if we only use math to understand the universe then nothing changes and it will fail. If I am understanding this. This is an interesting theory can you go ahead and show your ways you used to come to this?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

So with us living we are changing the universe and keeping the loop going.

in short yes...

And that if we only use math to understand the universe then nothing changes and it will fail

yep..

we are in a very very very big loop here.. i aint got a clue what this loop is but trust me its mind boggling..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

Vas..

trus me i had the same problem

But then it dawned on me what i was missing

ME!!!

how can apply PI to the universe without the anomloy of me?

i have said this befor

22/7 = our use of maths
22/8 = the very very real prospect of death..

to edit the point sum above..

what im trying to say is think of a mathamatil sum

what puls wat = humans?

u see what im saying???

math is here for a reason its not a HUMAN thing its REAL just like the matter that makes up our being..

it should infact be added as element becouse thats infact what math is..

a use of a universeal element of life..

i dunno what the rest means

im tired and i feel like im just crazy when i try to show people what it is i have found here..

remember the guy who said the world was flat?

well im saying maths is round..

if that makes any sens what so ever

[edit on 19-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

22/7 does not equal 3/1

21/7 would be 3/1

21 divided by 7 = 3

7 divided by 7 = 1

so 3/1

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM