It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermans Recap of the Bush Admin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Portugoal

I am not American,

but I damn well stood in protests, hung banners on bridges, told everyone who would listen the truth across France, germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, England, Japan
I wrote articles, letters

I did what I could from a country on the otherside of the world.

I got a bad name, got investigated, I lost my job had American security figures calls up Australian security figures and ask them why I was on the internet typing and saying such things.

Boo freakin hoo. When you did all of that stuff you knew damn well something like that might happen.

All the bush supporters did was eat hamburgers, chug beer and drive around in SUV's honking horns screaming '' death to arabs '' '' USA - AOK '' and all that crap.

Oh yeah, that's ALL we did, all right. We bought the biggest, baddest most gas guzzling monster SUVs that would suck down gas faster than we could suck down a Big-Mac and we even took the mufflers off so that they contributed extra pollution to the environment and were as loud as possible. Oh and on the whole screaming to Arabs, we didn't use the word 'Arabs', we used 'Ragheads'. *blatant sarcasm off*

and for people to come here, after 8yrs of nothing but lies, greed and death to say '' you cant blame bush '' and '' its in the past '' is absolutley disgusting.

What's disgusting is an Aussie who thinks he knows the American people and American society just by watching and reading the media. You know only what you are handed and therefore you judge the book by it's cover. And if you can't see that obvious point then it's not the American people who support Bush who are disgusting, it's your point of view.

Oh and by the way, geniuis, POTUS lacks much power without the support of Congress behind him. I don't think ANY Bush supporter is saying he's blameless, but we ARE saying that he's not the only one to blame. The BIG difference is that many of those to blame are still in power.

I thought Americans were meant to be patriotic, they were meant to love their flag, their land and their people?

seems to me these people are cowards, pathetic whimps who openly allow themselves to be sucked in to FOX, MCdonalds and American Idol.
these same people tell you its clintons fault for 911, clintons fault for the economy, Iraq was about terrorists and the oil companies just got lucky.

Again, you don't know jack s*** about the American people so you only make yourself out to look foolish by making statements like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by resistor

how about you look at your avatar

that boot collectivley kicked ALL our butts

and im not even from the USA...

My distane for that guy is .... i have no words

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
i dont know whos worse bush for what he did or you the people for letting him away with it
why dont you go back to bed usa your government is in control

I've done my part to resist, and the reason I'm not asleep right now has nothing to do with conscience believe me.

reply to post by theresult

No words of your own you mean? At least I'm kicking back.

edit sp

[edit on 19-1-2009 by resistor]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingmonkey

You seem to be one of the few who is not consumed by hate - thanks.

Meanwhile I'm freezing my A$$ off because of Gore's "global warming"?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
God damn, too bad he still gets secret service protection, cuz or else he would be dead by Jan. 20th.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
More proof to support my two word argument that the majority are FOOLS.
George Bush.
The majority made him president, not once, but twice.

Remember when George tried to say this little cliche?
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

He couldn't even get the above two lines correct.
The dumbing down of America.....a story of success!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Id like to take a second to school the Anti-Bush terrorist.

Clinton ignored multiple terror attacks on our soil. Nothing was done.

Now, Since Bush has been in office we have been attacked, taken out a major Terrorist leader (Saddam) and helped Iraq try to become a free nation. It doesn't matter if this was false flag or not, The Iraqi people want/need out help.
You DO NOT reason with terrorist. This is not a Disney production.. this is REAL LIFE. You can and might get hurt while ACTUALLY doing something to help others

Also, be reminded that Bush (POTUS) is more or less a figurehead for the rest of the government bodies. Bush, bad or not, has other evil entities acting on his behalf.

Now when Obama take the reins, Just remember that those same people who where behind bush (figuratively and litteraly) Will be behind Obama. So when the sh!t hits the fan, the MSM will try to set it to the way side and create a DISTRACTION to DISTRACT the sheeple from the real NEWS.

Class dismissed.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN
Olbermann is an ultra-biased MSM tool that can't find anything else to do but whine about Bush EVERY SINGLE show. He has ZERO reporting skills. I wonder what he will do when Bush is gone? It's going to be downright pathetic to see him still blaming the Messiah's mistakes on Bush 3 years from now: "But Bush did it, I swear!!" LOL

Do some REAL digging Olbermann and show everyone that they are ALL instruments of a greater corrupt system; enough of this whiney "but he did it!!" 2-year old finger-pointing reporting.

What a joke you are, Olbermann..

[edit on 19-1-2009 by ACEMANN]

Stating the truth makes you ultra-bias, whiny, a finger pointer?
Sounds like you think these are nothing but school yard antics.
I guess putting the country in the toilet and then flushing it down the sower doesn't justify criticism?
I was a right winger like you until I woke up to the smell of charred bodies and "no WMD's in Iraq.
The right wing is so uncompassionate it turns my stomach to be called a Christian.
The last eight years have marked Americans as warmongers, agents of death and torture throughout the world.
How do you like that badge of disgrace we are stuck with?
How many lines of coke did you snort this morning?

BTW: Have you got your pink slip yet?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by John Matrix]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
Boy people just can't get over Bush can they ..

You might want to lube up your behind .. and get ready for Obama. You act as if Bush was the Sole person responsible for everything that has occured for the last 8 years.

You are sadly mistekn.

As President, he IS responsble for what happens during his watch, whether he did anything wrong himself, or his team.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

You might want to lube up your behind .. and get ready for Obama. You act as if Bush was the Sole person responsible for everything that has occured for the last 8 years.

You are sadly mistekn.

As President, he IS responsble for what happens during his watch, whether he did anything wrong himself, or his team.

Like I said, I don't think any Bush supporter would say that the man didn't make mistakes, but we're not going to let people say he is the ONLY man to blame.

POTUS is only as powerful as those in CONGRESS behind him and some of those people are still in power. Where is your chastizing of them?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Its not so much about who is to blame as how egregious these acts were.

I mean really, being told by your staff that Al-Qaeda is going to attack America and shrugging it off because it doesn't fit your agenda?

Yes other people are to blame... but the Buck stops at the Oval Office... if he can't be held accountable... who can?

Maybe that's what your point is... that no one should ever be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who is going to be held accountable when Obama spends a Trillion+ dollars of Tax payer money?

remember that is 12 '0's

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not being a fan of Olberman or any politically motivated jaw-flapper, right or left wing, he has valid points.

This whole 9-11-01 thing happened purely because of the recklessness of the Bush administration in eliminating the CIA's Bin-Laden unit several months before 9-11-01, which tracked and helped keep the country safe from any major terrorist attack for years. Big mistake, if you want to even consider the use of the word 'mistake' (try INTENTIONAL! - they knew exactly what they were doing).

Using the U.S. military for personal financial gain, and in the process driving it into the ground through endless foreign occupation and its corresponding financial drain on the country, all the while making the world an even more dangerous place, is far beyond TREASON. Al-Quaida may be able to damage our economy to some extent but you can't blame them for the collapse our economy and decimation of our military; the greedy, reckless Bushies already have already accomplished that.

There isn't one die-hard Republican I know who is thankful in any way for Bush's destruction of our country, especially those with young children, who will pay severely for their recklessness, greed, and indifference to the long-term sustainability of our country.

Hope and high expectations are nice, but there is little if anything Obama can do at this point (even if he had free reign to do ANYTHING he wants) to compensate for eight years of catastrophic domestic and foreign policies. The facts speak for themselves. Also, if these policies were to take place in any other Western nation, bet that there would have been society-wide revolt years ago. Like a friend of my parents says a lot recently, "ONLY IN AMERICA!".

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Who is going to be held accountable when Obama spends a Trillion+ dollars of Tax payer money?

remember that is 12 '0's

Well the American people of course. They did elect him, the saviour, to save their country. They gave him the job.

Just as they re-elected Bush in 2004 because they thought Bush was the right guy to get them out of the mess HE created! You guys (Americans) can't elect a guy for a second-term and then say, "How did this guy become President and manage to ruin or country?"

Bush was bad. The Americans elected him and still hate him.

As of right now, Americans love Obama. Talk to me in 8 years (since you will re-elect him to fix the mess he causes aswell
)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I sure as heck did not vote for him.. I would have to kick my own a$$ if I did.

As to the the people electing him .. I don't believe so .. the election was bought and paid for.

Truth hurts

If that amount of people thought he did not have the skills for the job .. why on earth did they vote for him.

Ill tell you .. exploitation of the black vote. Stupid and uninformed .. they only voted for him because hes black.

Yahtzee!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingmonkey
Clinton's impeachment and the antics that caused it are a real credit to the dignity of the office. Always going for the low blow when it comes to President Bush must be somewhere in the liberal handbook.

Your Avatar fits you well.....Trapped in a cage of delusional thoughts.

I hope one day you learn to think for yourself and formulate opinions based on facts.

There was no low blow. THOSE ARE ALL FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You are sadly mistekn.

Most of us know that....But we never get to visually see who the real people behind this mess are. So he is our visual representative of the evil, arrogance , and ignorance that has occured.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
There have been things that have occurred in the past 8 years that were not Bush's fault. Bush usually made them worse, however. Not to mention the PLETHORA of bad things he did do. Obama may make things worse and he may not. I think it's unfair to not even give the man a chance, considering your fellow citizens voted for him in well placed majority.

But, personally, I want to see Bush exposed and thrown to the wolves. At the very least.

Yes if we can get at Bush he seems the type to rat out the others and then we may be getting somewhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Once again .. I must point out that is YOUR point of view. In which you cannot see around Bush. If you had any intelligence you would know that he isnt the only one in the act.

Open your head a little.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ill tell you .. exploitation of the black vote. Stupid and uninformed .. they only voted for him because hes black.

Yahtzee!

Not only stupid and uninformed blacks voted for him (and not to say all blacks are stupid or uninformed- I'm sure you didn't mean it that way). I don't really think it was just the exploitation of the black vote. It was the exploitation of those who wanted to feel like they contributed to government.

I mean to say that you helped get the first Black man into the Oval office attracted a lot of people, regardless of his policies (which will over-tax Americans and make the dollar worthless).

If Obama was white, would we have this feeling of "change" in the air. Probably not. Oprah started this phenomenon because Obama was black and the American peasants fell in love with the idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join