It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist and Muslim Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
OK so I have heard many times that OBAMA is a MUSLIM...
In fact I am certian that many of you firmly believe this due to things I have read.

current one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh but wait..... Obama is also a ZIONIST as I have read here many times before.

Can someone please explain to me how this works?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by The Bald Champion]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have heard a lot about some church that Obama was attending here in the U.S. and it was a christian church. That makes things look like Obama is likely, a christian. I also have heard all this "Oh my God! Should we vote for Obama?!?! Obama might be a muslim!!! Oh my gosh!!! I'll be honest, I have no positive answer, but I certainly lean toward the possibility that Obama does surely beleive in God. And with the agenda he has, I think he should fare out good as president. And I hope he does.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What always riled me was the fact that he was simultaneously attacked for attending the same church as a rather unpleasant pastor and for being muslim. You'd have thought the two would be rather obviously incompatible.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venit
What always riled me was the fact that he was simultaneously attacked for attending the same church as a rather unpleasant pastor and for being muslim. You'd have thought the two would be rather obviously incompatible.

Thank you... My point as well.

Were are all of you???

Obama is a Muslim

Obama is a Zionist

????????????

Come on, I want to understand the "logic"

Lets have it turtles.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Following human behavior will make the answer to this question very clear.

When one is trying to launch a smear campaign against someone, one considers the tactics that will cause the most damage. Fear is the strongest emotion as anyone will tell you.

When people are afraid of Muslims, you say he's a Muslim. When people are afraid of Zionists, you say he's a Zionist.

To me it just shows the shallowness and stupidity of the spin doctors who want us to fear and hate people.

Anyone who does some research, as in this OP, can expose how outrageous and transparent these tactics are.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yeah! What's up with that?

But wait? What about the Anti-Christ?

Seriously though, there are times one could really hope that something or someone out of the ordinary would come true. Let it be the damn Anti-Christ about to bring the NWO or some alien hybrid about to…or whatever! Obama better make up for all the Bush conspiracies.
I’m on the verge of even wanting a false flag Et attack. Bring it on damnit! I want to see some Bluebeam action. I'm ready!

This lingering drab reality with all its patheticism and primitivism is what's really starting to depress.

top topics

join