It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will change your mind about Obama?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't think that he could do anything to change my mind. This election was ridiculous, I've never seen so many people vote for the most inane reasons. If you want to see what i'm talking about, go find Obama's facebook page and read the comments people are leaving. I can't even think of a word to describe how dumb some of these people are.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by sos37

Hey Kudos to this guy! You hit that nail on the head! How about this for change - take care of America. Let our free market rebound, and not have the govt attempt to control it. The govt can't even control the southern border, much less dictate policy and bailouts to stimulate the world economy.

Obama must repect the constitution, stop the bailouts, and concentrate on America. So far it looks like more spend spend spend. That won't get us anywhere except broke.

Ya I'm watching our free market rebound right in to the turd shoot...

I don't think you comprehend how close we are to losing it all.

If your car is about drive off a cliff do ya wait for god to pull the wheel???
We have done that... collect some more votes next time.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
I don't think that he could do anything to change my mind. This election was ridiculous, I've never seen so many people vote for the most inane reasons. If you want to see what i'm talking about, go find Obama's facebook page and read the comments people are leaving. I can't even think of a word to describe how dumb some of these people are.

If you voted to failure pile 43 then you should just bite yer tongue and walk away.

Please

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Lets face the truth. With the current procedures, only McCain or Obama had a chance at winning.

I will first say that the presidency is known to age persons up to 20 years on the outside, and I can not say how many on the inside. McCain is old. You put him up there and add that much stress on him he will be a pile of bones. Sarah Palin is just a barbie - I am clueless to what people see in her besides easily spoken sentences that get one riled up.

Obama on the other hand got many of his votes from uneducated voters and minorities that only saw skin color. Not to mention his play on words that could be taken many ways.

So these are our two candidates. A man named republican with a female vice president (sole purpose was for demographic) who gets votes from the average white person who have been life long supporters.

Here is Obama. Like I said before, a man who gets votes based on race and plain speech skills.

You say the election was ridiculous. It was. But that does not recall the fact that Obama WON and that McCain blew it with his straight talk express that went down hill and the failure of the republican party due to Bush.

My dad is a life long republican. He voted McCain. After the election he said that McCain would seem like another Bush - and I think he is right. Even with a large crowd of sheep that blindly follow Obama - I know for sure there was a large crowd of sheep following McCain. Now that Obama is president, we can only hope he does not abuse these sheep and stay true to his word.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Well I think thats a low blow from yourside sir. It seems that every single person these days having not supported Obama or McCain feel this sense of "entitlement", or this arrogance... because well... they didnt "follow the majority" as they see it. True, both sides had their sheeple, but then again I can say the same for many of the other candidates... You cannot label everybody into one basket, how ever "unique" you feel your choice of president is...

After 8years of Bush policies that have created this mess, rightwing nationalist garbage that took a hold of this nation for a time, the economy in such a mess and a war thats costing us $200 million a day.... with this economy.... I think the choice between a young new democrat and an old 95% Bush supporting Republican is an easy one.

Considering the crap that has been debunked abour both candidates, the drilling of both candidates from opposing voters, the constant policy analysis we have all seen time and time again, they all got looked over, and Obama was the choice.

I dont know where you get off labelling everybody as "idiots" and "sheeple" merely because they have a different view to you, but it certainly shows the world you choose to live in.. "everybody part of the majority are idiots, everybody who views different from me are idiots, anybody who votes for a candidate of different color did it because he was black.. theres no other question"... Thats your world.... and thats the kind of attitude that has kept this nation back for years.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Lets face the truth. With the current procedures, only McCain or Obama had a chance at winning.

I will first say that the presidency is known to age persons up to 20 years on the outside, and I can not say how many on the inside. McCain is old. You put him up there and add that much stress on him he will be a pile of bones. Sarah Palin is just a barbie - I am clueless to what people see in her besides easily spoken sentences that get one riled up.

Obama on the other hand got many of his votes from uneducated voters and minorities that only saw skin color. Not to mention his play on words that could be taken many ways.

So these are our two candidates. A man named republican with a female vice president (sole purpose was for demographic) who gets votes from the average white person who have been life long supporters.

Here is Obama. Like I said before, a man who gets votes based on race and plain speech skills.

You say the election was ridiculous. It was. But that does not recall the fact that Obama WON and that McCain blew it with his straight talk express that went down hill and the failure of the republican party due to Bush.

My dad is a life long republican. He voted McCain. After the election he said that McCain would seem like another Bush - and I think he is right. Even with a large crowd of sheep that blindly follow Obama - I know for sure there was a large crowd of sheep following McCain. Now that Obama is president, we can only hope he does not abuse these sheep and stay true to his word.

Well put...SG

Should we have written in Winston Churchill?

Or how about just put Palin in charge of our country?

My mother has five more times education than her...

We had TWO choices - TWO -

TWO~

BTW the only human being I know who voted for Mccain was CUBAN- the only cuban I know... Every single white person I know voted `for `that one.

~You want to be an island to yourself find one mate. A protest vote is fine - but don't go judging us for our choice.

I knew BUSH was bad `from day - 100 , I was right. My judgement in people has always been good. Until we experience otherwise you don't have a wicker pot to piss in.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

my whole point is this...WHY did we have to settle for "the better of the two"? NEITHER should have been a candidate. Neither, imo, have the skills to lead this country. But yet again, the presidency is determined by MSM pre-selecting their darling and jamming him down our throats.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
over 58 million americans are a minorty????????

according to the cnn election results webpage 58,343,671 didnt want obama

things change

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join