It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Plan of Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What if microchips from china that infuse our electronics, our ipods, our computers, our televisions, blue ray players, car stereos, anything and everything, especially computers, laptop and desk models , even digital cameras were coated with a substance that spread a disease that is airborne from say a virus that targets that chip, or a signal that is produced that causes that chip to short out vaporizing a strain of virus that cannot be treated, we are all going about our business and poof something smells like its burning, two days later we and everyone we have had contact with dies? Who checks this stuff for this kind of thing, no one. It could be a coordinated attack from an unseen enemy or terrorist. Device would not be considered source of infection, only to be replaced before the actual source of infection could be realized. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Removed 'All Caps' from title

Please read: The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTANWOFOLLOWER

Surround yourself in a airtight bubble. filter the air and you'll be just fine.
Seriously I don't think your idea has any merit.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

It's a stretch but not unimaginable. Back in the late 80s and early 90s there was a network of white supremacists and scientists based in Rhodesia who staged germ warfare against anti-apartheid activists across Africa (I recall reading that Steven Hatfill, who was investigated for the 911 powder scare worked in one lab) in some pretty simple ways. I will never forget reading a magazine account of a Dutch activist who recieved a near-lethal dose of an engineered toxin that was sprayed on a coat in her motel room. When they interviewed her many years later she still spontaneously developed severe skin and bladder lesions and was basically crippled by the toxin's effects.
Tainted computer chips sounds farfetched but there probably is someone who's already tried it, you never know nowadays.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTANWOFOLLOWER

this is not bogas at all, after all it is part of the nwo plan to kill a certain percentage of the world to create the nwo. they do have these chips already for purchase in many counties including america that are implanted in your body incaes u are kid naped they can find u with a satlelite. perhapse what u are saying could possibly be true.

if u dont mind may i ask were did u get that idea from?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you hear the sound of gentle glass breaking, and see a *poof* emitting from the backside of your television grating-don't stick around to *sniff* or to find out what it is: grab your kids and run.

I don't find the OP's idea not feasable at all. A small band of corporate infiltrants could tamper with or be believed well enough to set into motion a catalyst of events that could be blamed on the origionation points government. Or the government-like the OP said.

I find suspicious that we don't really know what is in the backside of our tv's. Sure it is for safety...but...what's in there?

top topics

join