It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France... the next false flag.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
France could be next. but why? THe city is sorta dense in population a well placed bomb would do wonders there. Hoping the next attack is Not on Los Angeles. even though LA has a massive population (well above what any official census says) I am hoping that LA is too spread out. it would be too difficult for any one terror weapon to get a decent sized chunk of the population. but Paris is a different story.

Personally I say good riddence to the french. Last time I was in Paris not one person smiled, at anybody. whats up with the french not smiling at other human beings. Also, your stupid eiffle tower looks like a damned erector set and twice as ugly. I say blow it up or use it to contact ET for SETI.

Would be nice to be the pilot of the stealthed out F22 that gets to drop the stealth bomb on the tower to start the next terrorist battle ground. See ya gustafs ugly creation. doing the paris skyline a favor. besides if we don't fight the terrorists there were going to have to fight them here and we don't want that.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Open your eye. There are no countries.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well Hollywood has no problem showing the world that the Eiffel Tower come crashing down.

I can't believe this will be a advertisment durring the Super Bowl.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by witsbane

That's exactly what came to mind reading this thread... *4u

"Countries" don't rule the world... that's a deception created to hide the real rulers...

Let us remember: as much as agreements, deals, setting of finance rules and abouts, Wars are created and defined by a set of group (or groups, it doesn't matter how YOU sort them, anyway) of mindset like FEW people making the the big choices, instead of the "countries" population in general.

So... yes, open your eyes, all of them.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Num1Skeptic

Jean d'Arc Had a few too.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
To all the people who keep saying "Napolean"....

Uh.... you DO realize he was Corsican, and not French, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by witsbane

Superb! You sir made and excellent point. Thank you.

As for France, interesting. It would be very unexpected, there are good reasons why it could work very well for those who use flase flag ops to push their agenda.

Destroying the Eiffel Tower would be too much though. Who knows Nostradamus always said Paris will burn... oh well.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Uh, yeah but he lead French armies rite?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Interesting.

And no, It is not true that France hasn't had any military victories

That was a routine error by google that certain groups of people simply accepted without actually looking into the history of the country.

Personally I can't see any reason right now why France would be attacked. It isn't at the forefront of aggression against anyone.

England and America are still the primary targets in all of this as far as I am aware.

And that is mainly due to the secrecy of our governments, the obscene levels of secret services and black projects through our "special relationship".

If France was attacked, they'd do a full, open and proper investigation into it. And the PTB couldn't have that because it would probably show that the UK or US were heavily involved. It isn't worth the risk.

These things happen to certain countries for a reason, and that reason seem to be because the real evidence can be ignored or refuted, and not reported to the public whenever it's possible to hide it. Then anyone can be blamed instead of the real perpetrators.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join