It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction symptoms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What are the major signs and indications of alien abductions? I have a feeling that I may have come into contact.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by planojohn1

There are sites with surveys. You might want to start a journal and write down things like strange dreams and any other things realted to a possible abduction. I basically write some of these on my computer and save them to disk eventually. I don't care to write things down in my own handwriting though. You could also print them out.

I found one site with some similar identifiers. A person who's manic may not be so anxious to discuss it

www.aliensandchildren.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There are many symptoms, some or all of which may never manifest. Among them are nightmares, inexplicable fear of certain places, missing time, depression, stress, nervous breakdown. Its likely possible to be abducted with zero symptoms or recall. Its very difficult to be certain one's been abducted unless you're one of the few who vividly recalls the incident(s). Many abductees have continual doubt as to the reality of the experience. I'm afraid there is not a smoking gun that will be able to tell you with absolute certainty. I encourage you to explore this website and others and see if your suspician grows weaker or stronger.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hey, You probably haven't... but... to be safe... here is a good checklist.

www.tombraiderforums.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I want to thank you for the link, as it is very fascinating. The portions of art submitted by the children simply are mind boggling!

If you have any more site links please feel free to post them. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Flag & tag for you. And thank you for your input.

Here is a link to a site that has quite a bit of data.www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Look about over all of the site, as much of it is very informative.

Don't let things persist. If you think that you have had this sort of experience, do not feel ashamed, get some professional help.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The problem is you have a feeling, and know memory. How do you know it is real? Here are some questions to ask and try to get answers for:

1. Have there been UFO sightings in your area?

2. Are there strange scars (or implants) you cannot account for?

3. Are there mysterious burn marks or other physical indications of some type of craft landing near where you experience those feelings?

4. Are there any radar confirmations of unknown objects in your area?

5. Have you or your family members witnessed any UFO or mysterious phenomena?

I would not try to get hypnotically regressed, as you are already thinking it was aliens. That will taint the regression sessions as aliens will pop up. If the answer is no to all the questions above, I would look for other explanations like sleep paralysis or apnea.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Quite an inclusive list at that link. I don't know but I am not scared now nor do I wish to be. Nice otherworlders. That's a good erm.. being.

top topics

join