It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night i had enough & sometthing wierd happened.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I hit an all time depressive low. Was quarreling with hubby in bed with the light on.
I have had out of body experiences before and i just wanted to leave my body. I sat up and looked in the mirror and went into a trance whilst my husband was talking to me. I saw myself as a little girl and told myself goodbye.
I was about to leave my body and i was doing it sitting up with my eyes open but i think it was more like an ascension. Swirls of greyish and black and marone colours were coming as i was blacking out.
I felt myself leaving up through the top of my head. But my husband saw me eyes change in the mirror and covered my eyes. He stopped me leaving my body. It felt good tha ti asked him why he covered my eyes. He said he didnt liek what i was saying and my eyes changed they weren't mine and didnt want me to see it. He then said did i do a good thing and i told him yes.
I then hit a trance again and looked into his eyes deeply and in his eyes i saw what was in me. It showed itself in my husbands eyes. It was meant to be a reflection of me but it was not my face.
It looked like an alien but not sure. The top of its head was round and the bottom part was oval and whole face skeleton shaped but not a skeleton. Its eyes big and black and colour grey.
I dont know what it was doing. It wasnt being manevolent but it showed itself. Somehow i think thats what changed my eyes.
This trance has happened a couple of times, especially after 10pm most times. I asked my husband to get rid off it from me because this is what may be causing my all time lows, and fights between us.
Does anyone know how to get rid off this being?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If you live in Arizona I can send you to someone that I know can help you.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No i dont i live in the land down under

Is it serious can you tell me whats happening?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You sound troubled...

Glad im not your husband

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy

If it were me I would look at 2 choices.

1) See if you can have a private exorcism from a church.

2) Seek out an advanced light worker (light healer) in assisting you.

On a positive note, you have identified that "something" is doing this. Most people dont or cant even realize that.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gears Of War

You sound troubled...

Glad im not your husband

Oh it was not just happening to me im telling my side of the story not my husbands.

It doesnt bother me i did post in the paranormal section hoping it was the only way to save my plight from speaking out about it. I should have not posted this thread.Just that it was a reoccuring thing since the drug. It also happens on days i dont eat my raw food diet but total junk when im out and about.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokehouseslim
Text snip

Someone asking for help and sure enough the asshats show up. You autta be banned.\\

Mod Edit- removed quoted post.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

If it were me I would look at 2 choices.

1) See if you can have a private exorcism from a church.

2) Seek out an advanced light worker (light healer) in assisting you.

On a positive note, you have identified that "something" is doing this. Most people dont or cant even realize that.

The funny thing is i had a reiki healing done last week. These trance episodes started happening from a drug the doctor gave me. I think they might be doing a mass experiment on humans with these drugs. People trust pharmaceuticals.

Im what people call a strong person but i wanted to let it happen last night as it was the only way i could leave without feeling pain.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Someone asking for help and sure enough the asshats show up. You autta be banned.

Agreed

These trance episodes started happening from a drug the doctor gave me. I think they might be doing a mass experiment on humans with these drugs. People trust pharmaceuticals.

I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies any further than I can throw them.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Seruak]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can definately believe that it can contribute to it. Big pharma will always find a way to keep people in the low vibration field with medication. Might consider a Natropathic doctor and ditch traditional meds and docs.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have turned to the raw food diet and alternative medicine after my illness from the drug. The side effects have not ceased yet as it has targetted the brain and neural area.

This weekend i did pig out on lots of junk as we were out all day both days and gave into temptation. So this i believe lowered my vibration too. As i eat mostly fruit, juices, green smoothies and veggies. But w/end had burgers, chips, icecream etc. I allow myself to do it somettimes in a blue moon as i was having fun day out.

Maybe it was causing me these episodes and the image may have been an hallucination. I actually forgot about how much junk i was eating and so was my husband.

Thanks guys for your help. Back to juicing now.

I feel so ashamed. Wow how can i forget junk can cause depression.

top topics

join