It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont believe in it,a few reasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok this will just be a list of why I do not believe in creationism,please dont harp on me if you saw my name and expected my usual rant...
A: If there is a god,why does he not show himself?What does he has to lose?
B: If there is a god,why is there still polution and war and death?
C: How could god sculpt a man in one day when we havent even figured out ourselves in how many years now?
D: If creationism is real,wheres the evidence?(You can see my opinion on if the bibles real or not on my 2012 thread)
So there are a few reasons.If you agree,give me some of yours,I would like a second oppinion!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seritath

Ok, now i am by far NOT a believer in creationism, but let me play devil's advocate here with your questions.

A: He does show himself, everyday, in the little miracles of life. Babies are born, the sky gets dark and turns to light etc....

B: Because God gave us free will, to do as we please, come on now, wouln't be a wicked science project if you didn't have them do whatever they wanted and deal with the consequences now would it?

C: God is almighty, all powerfull, his understanding of things is absolute. We are imperfect sinners, ofcourse we known nothing about our makeup, it's divine.

D:I don't have an answer for that one, sorry. Here's the general response. The bible says so.

IN closing i preach the gospel of I DON"T KNOW!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seritath
Ok this will just be a list of why I do not believe in creationism,please dont harp on me if you saw my name and expected my usual rant...

My list as to why "I do believe in a Supreme Creator" would probably take a life time to list...

A: If there is a god,why does he not show himself?What does he has to lose?

He does show himself every second of everyday, you just fail to see him. What does he have to lose? You don't know? You need to reed the Bible then. It's called Faith!

B: If there is a god,why is there still polution and war and death?

Because he created us with Free Will and so we could rule over the earth with it.

C: How could god sculpt a man in one day when we havent even figured out ourselves in how many years now?

Because he is the Supreme Creator? and we are just MAN.

D: If creationism is real,wheres the evidence?(You can see my opinion on if the bibles real or not on my 2012 thread)
So there are a few reasons.If you agree,give me some of yours,I would like a second oppinion!

Evidence is everywhere you just need to open your eyes and see it... you really think man created all this? or do you believe Aliens did it to create a slave race..

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I hope you were not serious when you said do you think man created all this...thats sig worthy for the best reply to a creationist vs evolution debate ever

top topics

join