It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best army and soilders..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was just wondering who people think has the best army and soilders i think that usa has the best army and britain has the best soilders who do you guys think...........

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think China has the best army and Nepal produces the best soldiers.

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
and y is this insite?
we have the RMC'S the best trained infantry men in the world

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Because I don't tell you what you want to hear I have to explain myself? Well okay then. China because the army is huge, Nepal because no one is more ruthless than a Ghurka.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hey i wasnt saying that ok? im just asking y u thought that ok?
lets have a beer and chill ok?
i just think the RMC is the best because thier the best trained infantry in the world and i think the SAS/SBS are the most ruthless but thats an opinion not a fact
pleae dont go like this cause of my statements

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well not so long ago it was the Germans. My grandfather fought in WWII for the United States he said the German soldier was the best trained and the fiercest fighting man in the world.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
in world war 1 they were but they werent in ww2
in ww1 they were the best of the best!

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
pleae dont go like this cause of my statements

LOL, alright... breathe insite, breathe. You should do seom research on the Ghurkas, they've been involved in every British military conflict since, well, for a long, long time.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i know the gurkas do the sas and thier own stuff i hear about them all the time but i still think the SAS/SBS are the most ruthless

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"Such exploits by Colonel Bahadur Gambarsing (Chetri), whom at Chanda (and then a private), showed the Gurkhas true worth. During the battle he single-handedly captured three small artillery pieces. The last artillery piece was desperately defended by the mutineers, and they counter attacked Gambarsing with Talwar sword and Bayonet, who only armed with a Kukri, took them on, cutting down seven of the enemy.

Defending the piece of artillery, he lost some of his fingers and almost had his left hand cut off, during this action he received 23 wounds in total, including some large cuts on his head from sword strikes, the scars of which remained with him for the rest of his life."

Source

Your SAS/SBS ain't got nothin'.

[Edited on 4-12-2004 by insite]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
jeez that guys got guts

top topics

join