It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok just a couple days ago i started to notice something odd like when i would wake up there would be things floating for a second then they would fall. Does this mean anything?

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This could be related to or be an out of body experience. What type of things were floating?

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
THE FORCE!!! lol jk ummmm HOw often does it happen everyday?? are u sure ur still not dreamin recurring dream??

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
China had an Ok army. Im talking about Persians and The Russian cavalry was very powerful (and had far superior numbers ). Khan was not seen as a great conquer since he was a eastern barbarian in western eyes. His great battles were not put to writing like Alexanders were. So in the western world he is thought of a loser.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

China had an Ok army. Im talking about Persians and The Russian cavalry was very powerful (and had far superior numbers ). Khan was not seen as a great conquer since he was a eastern barbarian in western eyes. His great battles were not put to writing like Alexanders were. So in the western world he is thought of a loser.

And green pigeons fly south for the winter

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I you read MIYATO MUSASHI -SHIMEN- 5 WHEELS BOOK ?

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Machiavelli/Sun Tzu

Ummmm...what the HELL was that all about? Please enlighten the class...me thinks the deletion clock on that reply is ticking *tick tick tick*

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"like when i would wake up there would be things floating for a second then they would fall. Does this mean anything?"

yes. It means your eyes are working perfectly normally and your getting good deep sleep.

your experiencing the process of your brain refocusing on reality after spending 8 or so hours in a state of visual deprevation.

Its quite normal.
If your worried go get your eyes tested, its possible that its indicative of lazy focus, but in all probability its just your eyes waking up.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am inclined to agree with lupe. Your eyes are fluid filled sacs and sometimes during long periods of relaxation what I like to call "floaties" appear in the fluid..Perfectly normal..

When you awaken and sit up the eyes refocus, ready for activity.

top topics

join