It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project blue beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

project blue beam

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Oddessy;" the StarTrek series, and "Star Wars;" all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, "Jurrassic Park," deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies.

What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will possible for scientists to re-discover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false "proof" from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

(visit the link for the full news article)

educate-yourself.org...

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I found this article surfing the web and I noticed that it had many details that other articles about this project did not that is why i posted it.

this is very personal to me , and i feel as tho something must be done7 about it

something must be done about this.

this is one of the nwo biggest plan if this is stopped most likely they will

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by devonseven

First you need to post the source. Second please read the posting guidelines for the Breaking News Forum. This is neither breaking news, or news period.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Could you at least actually provide the link for us to follow and maybe some sources to back it up, please.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

sorry i thought i did post the source i made a mistake this is my first post sorry.

but my source is

www.thewatcherfiles.com

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Thanks, is there perhaps a more credible source than this?

www.thewatcherfiles.com

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

no sorry,that is the only source

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

OK, cool. I don't mean to sound so dismissive. I will give it a look over but it screams BS website to me, no offense.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

i appologize again i almost forgot about the links that i found researching this article and dont worry honstlyi would think was bs to if someone tried to tell me this without any back up

here is the list of 4 other websites about the same topic

educate-yourself.org/cn/UFOskyshowsincreasing26jan08.shtml

www.geocities.com/area51/Shadowlands/6583/project079.html

mediamonarchy.blogspot.com/2008/12/project-bluebeam-tv-fakery-holographic.html

www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=42593

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have no doubt that what is described in the article is possible.

From my personal experience as a red neck hippie that attended many outdoor concerts in the 60's and 70's I can attest that magical things can be accomplished with light and sound by itself.

I attended a 3 day concert in Rockingham, NC in 70 something. The first 2 nights were great and starred The James Gang and several more top artist.

The third night was the wildest. We were eagerly awaiting Alice Cooper to take the stage. You need to understand that by day 3 many of us were sleep deprived, drunk or otherwise mentally not ourselves.

There were over 80,000 of us in a wad as close to the stage as we could get. All of a sudden, seemingly out of nowhere, what seemed to be a huge fireball began to ascend on the crowd. People started screaming and running away. Then the stage lights went on and it was obvious that what we had seen was a fantastic light show from the helicopter that brought the band to the back of the stage.

Maybe we all need to build ourselves suits of aluminum and a comfortable chair and watch the show.

Not trying to take away from your thread as it is very serious.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wai- earth doesn't get invaded in any of those films? Jurrasic parc wasn't about evolution - it was a sci-fi film about cloning, that crazy future science which we've been doing since dolly the sheep in 1997.

i suppose if you believe the jurrasic period happened between 200 and 250 million years ago then that does blow the 6000year old earth theory out the window.

have you considered that the reason modern science is disproving the bible isn't a evil conspiracy but in fact its because the bible was wrong.- for a start judas dies twice, that should give you a clue to its accuracy.

You are using a computer, science made that -people that understand how the world works have used that knowledge to make a computer, what did religion ever create besides war and chaos?

maybe if their is a conspiracy its within religion to deny science.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

yea this is 2 "natuer boy" in the article it does not say anything about earth being invaded it listed movied that had "a planet" invaded not earth

i also disagree with many things that the bible says and that modern science states but this article is not saying that modern science disproving the bible is a evil conspiracy, my own personal opinion in some ways it is an evil conspiracy and some ways is not

and who knows how old the earth really is but god

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

ok so it says "all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations" which doesn't happen in those films either.

do you buy that these films are part of a plot to prepare us for the 'lie' that the bible was wrong? you don't think they're just science fiction films?

A.C. Clarke was trying to prepare me for a antichrist was he? why? gene roddenbery too? and george lucas? all these people are part of a plan to convince me to accept satans lies? really? how would that work?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

if u ever seen star wars or any episodes of the star trek series there actualy is a planet being invaded but i do ot no about A Space Oddessy.

but u gotta look at the big picture, think outside the box, and realize what the nwo is doing if u no what that is

top topics

join