It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ConAgra Foods Products Not Involved in Ongoing Peanut Butter Salmonella Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ConAgra Foods Products Not Involved in Ongoing Peanut Butter Salmonella Investigation

www.businesswire.com

OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ConAgra Foods, Inc., today announced that none of its products that contain any peanut- or peanut-based ingredients are associated with the federal government's ongoing salmonella investigation. This includes all of the products the company makes under its branded product lines, including Peter Pan Peanut Butter, as well as the products made for its food service and store brand customers. Neither ConAgra Foods nor any of its suppliers purchase any ingredients from the Peanut Corporation of America, which is linked to this salmonella investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
More peanut butter products recalled
Salmonella in peanut butter
Salmonella Found at Peanut Butter Plant

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm actually curious how many companies are going to deny allegations of infected PB. I just want to state if I eat infected Peanut Butter I'm going to be very angry (and sick). So I'm heading home to America soon and I really want a PB&J any suggestions? And is my Jif safe or should I microwave it first...

www.businesswire.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join