It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woolly Mammoth and Dodo coming back?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Nothing would please me more than to see us reach the ability to both save endangered species but also bring back extinct ones. The idea of going through a nature preserve to see Tasmanian tigers and mammoths and other crazy animals like that really excites me.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sara1

And my rebuttle before I promptly shower.

We contain them, stick them in an a fairly large controlled enviroment most suitable for their situation. We feed give them what they need to survive, but not neccesarilly pamper them, breed them over a period of years until they are ready to be released into an enviroment deemed by people much more scientifically enabled than I or you as a decent location where they will not harm or put other animals at risk.

It can be done. And it will.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Your rebuttal, you mean. :x Sorry, was just a pet peeve of mine. I'm disappointed that I didn't get the scientific debate I eagerly awaited. Won't be on much longer for tonight but I don't know how else to continue this conversation as it is now. Well...except ask you once again for a reason for having them exist at all, you've failed to mention that one. I guess, just because, right? Or would we find some reason for them being there, after they've already been established?

Curious what your "scientific opinion" on that is. Not being sarcastic either.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sara1

A reason for them to exist?

^_^

Why not? It's something to look at, we can study their basic instincts, and it's one hell of a scientific breakthrough!

I mean come on, how fun would it be to watch REAL TV: Neandrathal breaks out of containment and hi-jacks a diesel and crashes it into gas station and blows up.

That's completely never going to happen, but I mean, a reality show with Neandrathals? That would be AWESOME. Especially when they learn how to spear down the cameras.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join