It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Hmm does that mean that even though I have no newspaper subscription I am now going to start getting my small town rag of a paper delivered since we have a dot on our mailbox? I think before you say DUH... you might want to research if EVERYONE with dots gets the newspaper delivered. As for it being a mail delivery why do all our neighbors have different colors? Some yellow, some red etc... same street, I can't believe in this economy we all have different mail carriers for the same street...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
reply to post by mikellmikell

Hmm does that mean that even though I have no newspaper subscription I am now going to start getting my small town rag of a paper delivered since we have a dot on our mailbox? I think before you say DUH... you might want to research if EVERYONE with dots gets the newspaper delivered. As for it being a mail delivery why do all our neighbors have different colors? Some yellow, some red etc... same street, I can't believe in this economy we all have different mail carriers for the same street...

Personally I have a hard time believing that such an archaic system would be needed to round up people and discriminate. Surely the same can be achieved by handing out maps, where the addresses are marked appropriately. Warning people by reddotting them surely wont make the operation easier.

So did you get your dot and no newspaper? Any alternative to what the dots might be for, other than, oh noes they are coming to getus q.q .

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It's for newspapers but some people seem to have no life. 1 color for 7 days a week a different for just Sat & Sunday and a 3rd color for just Sunday. Been known for years but thats too boring. What about us without mailboxes were the smart ones because we'll be left alone.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I thought the dots are for newspaper routes. Would be bad strategy to wanrn somebody by reddotting him. Then again warning the jews by writing a book on how you hate them and are going to kill them is bad strategy too, unless you want them to leave for palestine so you can have Israel.

Seriously though is there anybody who got his dot but no newpaper? Anyone?

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am German and we have these on our ID cards here in Germany the red dots are people who commit crimes I looked at all my friends they that have committed a crime have them!, others who didn't commit a crime don't have them they have nothing my mother 76 years old has pink dot on her ID cards she never committed a crime we don,t have them on our mail boxes and I have checked others none in the city .Only on ID cards red,yellow.and pink I think I seen brown but not sure 100%

edit on 29-5-2019 by AkashicRecords because: I missed some words in the sentence

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join