It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SkullShoals

The video, the OP posted, what else? The fellow publicly admitted that 9/11 was an inside job. Did you even watch the video or are you in denial?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I've seen zero proof. I've seen lots of speculation, fear mongering, paranoia, and the always enjoyable "Get your guns and stock up on food folks, this is it", but no real proof.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

The video, the OP posted, what else? The fellow publicly admitted that 9/11 was an inside job. Did you even watch the video or are you in denial?

Dude. That was a RETIRED police officer at a rally of some kind. He's not an elected official. He gave his opinion that 9/11 was an inside job. Stop acting like he planned it, and is admitting it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Newspaper delivery for sure.One color for 7 day delivery,one for 3 day delivery one for Sunday only. Some people have HUGE delivery routes and it would be IMPOSSIBLE to remember all their customers delivery schedule or even which residents had papers delivered to them.
Especially if they were ill or wanted to take vacation and some one filled in for them.Just look for a dot for specific delivery.

Did you all wonder what the different color closures on sliced bread meant in the grocery store? It indicates the day it was made.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

no, I was talking about the part of your quote that I posted in bold... you said he was "an elected official speaking in a public pulpit".

What are you talking about - where did you learn he was an elected official? Did you make it up?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
Dude. That was a RETIRED police officer at a rally of some kind. He's not an elected official. He gave his opinion that 9/11 was an inside job. Stop acting like he planned it, and is admitting it.

exactly - and he is a pretty nutty RETIRED cop at that... he's been retired for years and has been making up this kind of conspiracy bullsh*t for years.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Wow NoArms, are you on medication? I never assumed or implied the officer in the video was claiming he was involved in 'planning' 9/11 lol.

He was claiming it was an inside job. That took alot of courage to say something like that on a public pulpit. That's the point. Whether or not the DOT business is real or not, that's left to question. Could very well be the paper business.

What he is not discussing is that rogue agents within the CIA and Mossad actually carried it out. As to who was behind it, I'll leave that with the courts as I'm not about to start naming names here on ATS though if you google on, you may find what your looking for. It's been thoroughly discussed here on the 9/11 forums on ATS and many other sites as well. I believe the website, Fromthewilderness.com covers it pretty well as well as many others.

For someone like yourself with so many ATS points attributed to your ID, I find it hard to believe you are so unaware of all of this.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

No, you never said that, but you are acting like he has some info no one else does and did something no one else has done before. He's hardly the first to say that, even on a "public pulpit".

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

jesus christ, this is so frustrating.

Originally posted by SkullShoals

What are you talking about - where did you learn he was an elected official? Did you make it up?

I'll assume you did.

That was basically noArms point too, you just missed it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I thought he was once a Sheriff of which is electable in most cases though will have review his employment history to verify if he was actually elected or not. Minor point anyhow.

In the United States a sheriff is generally (but not always) the highest, law enforcement officer of a county. A sheriff is in most cases elected by the population of the county. In many states the sheriff is officially titled "High Sheriff", although the title is very rarely actually used.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
Would it be possible to get free newspapers delivered if you put a sticker on your mailbox? Do they still use distribution lists, or are they just lazy and using dots now?

Nah...they are still using distribution lists. It's just kinda a brain reminder, you see the dot, you remember what's on the list; same houses everyday- they are just 'helpful', and again if some idiot (edit: if someone who is not you) is on your route because you are out sick, then it is a double assurance that all your clients 'will more likely than not' get the papers they need.

If I saw a dot at a box I don't recall-I would definately be checking the distribution list. But you should try and see what happens!

This is the funniest thread I have ever read

[edit on 19-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Kick ass...I love camp!!! I have not been to one since I was just a little guy! What color gets me to the overnight camps, I always hated day camps 'cause I had to leave at like dark or something...

Honestly, I say this quite a bit, but this will never fly in Oklahoma! Put a dot on my mailbox to determine whether I die, or go peacefully...I will put a dot on your forehead that determines whether it's open casket or not! For those who may be listening, that dot ALWAYS precedes lead poisoning! If I see anyone except my normal mailman Mark touching my Bass shaped mailbox, I let out the puppies...and watch the race!!! It's better than nascar I promise!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

First I thought, "yeah I do like the fact that someone in the government (ie a police official) is critical of the government".

Then I thought, "This man must be a complete moron to even utter something so stupid publicly that it both discredits him and anyone associated with him".

Then I thought, "wow, there must be no intelligence test to get his job".

Then I thought, "wow, this moron actually carries a loaded gun".

Then I thought, "what should I be more scared of, a sticker or a nutcase with badge and a gun?".

Now on to my question..
Does anyone actually believe this?
If you do, you can thwart this evil plan by simply removing the sticker(s).
But wait, they'll just put them right back ?!?!?! How do I stop that jfj123???
Remove your mailbox and pick your mail up at the post office

So now the death squads won't be able to find you

This has got to be one of the funniest threads I've seen at ATS. Thanks for the laugh OP.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

I've seen zero proof. I've seen lots of speculation, fear mongering, paranoia, and the always enjoyable "Get your guns and stock up on food folks, this is it", but no real proof.

The "this is it" one is one of my favorites too

This was it in 1999, for those of you who remember, THE YEAR OF THE BEAST.
Then, "this was it", in 2000. The millenium which is the date that will end life as we know it on earth.
Let's not forget the new bandwagon 2012. I can't wait for 2013 so those people will finally shut up !

Anyway, good post

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
well iam going to buy some dots you know ,just incase

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

and to think this guy even made it on the alex jones show with the same line of BS, makes you think doesn´t it!

Posted by TheMacX

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

I thought he was once a Sheriff of which is electable in most cases though will have review his employment history to verify if he was actually elected or not. Minor point anyhow.

No, actually it is a major point. That is what is wrong with a majority of the people who post around here - they "assume" or just make up all the preliminary facts that would give any credit at all to any of this other ridiculous crap.

You might have "THOUGHT" he was once a sheriff - an elected official - but actually he was just a simple patrol cop (not even a captain) who has been retired since the 80's. He has been coming up with new conspiracies and finding ways to profit from them since then. He is a joke. This is all a joke.

where is musselwhite? can we get her in here? she is the best/worst at this whole pesky "facts" business.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by SkullShoals]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well, I think I'll put a pink sticker on my mailbox.

Better to be safe than sorry.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
FEMA is your Federal Emergency Agency right? If you are medically trained, you cover a subject called triage where; in a disaster with high volume casualties and limited medical resources, medical personnel must prioritize cases, those that are beyond help, those that can be helped, etc. These triage cases are color coded. This is an accepted medical practice, ask any paramedic.

I think someone, somewhere is creating a scare scenario from something quite innocent. As to mail box dots, I cannot comment but come and live in a country with a Nazi type government and sky high crime- and severe gun control and you will something to be scared about.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join