It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Obviously the police are saying they don’t know why these unknown dots are appearing on people’s mail boxes, sidewalks and doors, so their first conclusion would be FEMA’s execution list.

Now for the people saying the stickers came from the postal or newspaper employees, shouldn’t the police know this, but the scary thing is they don’t.

I suggest just to be safe, if you have a red or blue sticker, and some troops knock on your door with rifles, in your right mind you should have a weapon ready before you open the door.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow, do you know any other info about his videos origin?!
He has got a lot on his mind is not afraid to say it.
I'm with this guy.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well this explains a lot. The other day I saw my ex-wife out by my mailbox. When I went out to see what was going on I just had to ask her, "Why did you put a red dot on my mailbox?"

"Oh, no reason." She replied.

Now that I've seen this footage, I'm going to go put a red dot on hers.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Well this explains a lot. The other day I saw my ex-wife out by my mailbox. When I went out to see what was going on I just had to ask her, "Why did you put a red dot on my mailbox?"

"Oh, no reason." She replied.

Now that I've seen this footage, I'm going to go put a red dot on hers.

That's hilarious (or tragic
). I can definitely see this taking on a life of its own. I'm not dismissing the video's suggestion, but I think we need to consider the possibility that this is just a cultural phenomenon. Have you heard of "Improv Everywhere"? They are a group who organize and stage mass pranks in the United States. This could be something similar; the idea could have been spread online (isn't everything?).

Again, I'm not ruling out anything sinister--I'd just like to provide an alternative view.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm going to get a page of red dots and put them on peoples mail boxes and then send them this video with the header, "Dude, you have a red dot on your mail box!"

I'll have the whole town in an uproar before it's over

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

S and F for you, Great find! Good video. Some people in authority speak the truth. I will watch my mailbox for dots, but I won't have to guess what color would be on it.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I'm going to get a page of red dots and put them on peoples mail boxes and then send them this video with the header, "Dude, you have a red dot on your mail box!"

I'll have the whole town in an uproar before it's over

Hahahaa, that's the funniest thing.
It may cause a war of the worlds
like panic. Careful. lol.
Very funny though. It's at least
worth doing to a close friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've loved this guy for quite a few years. His scam to sell land in Idaho in 1999 was classic!

False Patriots

Aiding and Abetting
Jack McLamb, 56

Of the sprinkling of law enforcement professionals who supported the Patriot movement, retired Phoenix, Ariz., cop Jack McLamb became by far best known, speaking at Patriot events around the country.

Describing himself as the most highly decorated officer in the history of his police department, McLamb ran an outfit called Police Against the New World Order that he claimed had a highly unlikely 6,300 members.

He produced a periodical called Aid & Abet Police Newsletter and, most famously, a 75-page conspiracist document entitled Operation Vampire Killer 2000: American Police Action Plan for Stopping World Government Rule.

McLamb embraced a panoply of conspiracy theories. He told a 1996 rally that government officials were smuggling drugs into the country in a bid to incite racial hatred.

In 1999, he asserted that Vice President Gore intended to reduce world population by 90% through some kind of end-of-the-millennium Y2K plot. He suggested that Communist-led Latinos planned to take over the Southwest.

Along with his friend, Green Beret-turned-Patriot James "Bo" Gritz, he sold plots of land in Idaho as the perfect place to survive the coming troubles.

But when the much ballyhooed "Y2K" collapse failed to materialize, McLamb began to peddle his ideas on the tax protest circuit, instructing students last fall that "Taxes are Voluntary!"

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sad to say that this is probably one of the few cops I will ever like. unfortunately , he's already the owner of a red dot and doesn't even know it yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Newspaper 7 days a week or just Sunday. DUH!!!!

mikell

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In the story of Moses when the Jews were captive in Egypt (pre-Zionist folks)
and God was going to smite (ie kill) the first-born across the land, Moses instructed them to put the blood of a lamb or somesuch marking on their doors so the Angel of Death would know to pass over the household.

This may be similar to what's happening now, but I suspect it's something mundane like requests for no junk mail.

Alternately, this is the marker of those designated for the government internment camps I've been reading about on other threads.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Many newspaper carriers will use color code dots. In most cases, yellow is every day, green is weekend and red is Sunday only.

Also, in Canada, a red dot means no junk mail to be delivered.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'd be quite worried right now if I lived in America.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Sorry but this is complete crap !

The red dot and blue dots are left by newspaper companies so it's easier to identify who gets what paper.

I don't have a paper delivered and I have no dot on my mailbox. Does that mean I'm free?

Here's a hint. If you're that worried. REMOVE THE DOT !!!

One of the many things I do as an owner of a small construction/repair business is design and repair mailboxes and mailbox pods and these dots are ALWAYS based on the type of paper you have delivered and if you have no paper delivered, there is no dot on your box.

Now before someone says, but I don't have the paper delivered and I have a dot !
Well whomever may have had that box before may have had a newspaper delivered
OR
The newspaper company made a mistake.

COME ON !!!
Do you honestly think that death squads would kill you based on a sticker on a mailbox? Like they wouldn't have a list but must rely on a sticker because they're so disorganized.

What if you don't have a mailbox???????
Quick everyone get rid of their mailboxes and we'll all be safe !!!

This is one of the most absurd things I have heard of on ATS since John Lear's hologram theory !!!!!!

GIVE ME A FREAKEN BREAK !!!

[edit on 18-1-2009 by jfj123]

[edit on 18-1-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These people think a colour code exists:

Rogue

Sounds pretty wacko to me

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, they had a similar system in Germany under Nazi power. Jewish households got a mark on their door......
...and they got killed!

So, it's not a new idea and nothing that hasn't already happened before.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was watching a recent episode of cops (pretty much the only tv I'll watch.. hahaha!) and the policemen arrived at a residence were quickly looking for dots on the mailbox to determine 'something'. When they found them they proceeded with caution. They kept their voices down and did not talk directly about it for the cameras, they made it seem like they were just 'looking around'.

I knew right then by the way they were acting that they tried to keep attention off what they were doing and to not make people think about it. But I saw the dots and understood straight away that something was amiss, after reading about them previously.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is not true at all. It all has to do with the newspaper thing. I had those on my mailbox when I lived with my parents, and certainly well before I ever heard of the NWO, FEMA plans, etc. My parents are not a target and there is no way I would have been back then either. This is a ridiculous connection. No star and flag for me.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
regardless of how you feel about 9-11 and the dots,it makes me glad that at least some law enforcement are hip to questioning things .when and if the shtf i think a lot more of them will be on the right side of the matter

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blundo

Obviously the police are saying they don’t know why these unknown dots are appearing on people’s mail boxes, sidewalks and doors, so their first conclusion would be FEMA’s execution list.

LMAO...good job Blundo you have this thread now in an uproar.

Someone should throw some shoes at you.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by solarstorm]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join