It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Abductions, " Vanishing Twin "

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The " Phenomenon of the Fetuses Ghost " :
The literature on the abductions , above all American, introduces this strange phenomenon , still even not fully understands from the official science.

Yes because the " phenomenon of the fetuses ghost " is not alone one of the so many factors that can be found inside the phenomenology ufologic but , in the last years ,it has been object of depths studies and investigations from the academic and scientific world. In such sectors of search obviously the relationship with the phenomenon ufologic is not even taken in consideration but the particular phenomenology with which the official researchers are had to meet , it has brought some of these to hypothesize interventions of other kind besides those physiological. Karla Turner in her bestseller " Abducted from the UFOs " she has publicly introduced perhaps for the first time this phenomenon telling the histories of young women that believed to have been abducted from alien beings.
" Vanishing Twin ". With this term that phenomenons are classified in which inside a normal pregnancy the fetus seems to disappear after the first quarter of pregnancy. These disappearance they seem to be more immediate as incomprehensible and they take the name of " Phenomenon of the Fetuses Ghost.”



The initial presence of twins during the pregnancies has mainly been verified through radiographies effected in the months of pregnancy, or when the placentas were examined by the physicians. In 1989 it was coined by Elizabeth Noble the term “Phenomenon of the fetuses ghost” . Such A particular name was coined because this researcher noticed that the 4% of the pregnancies from her study they introduced a twin fetus that mysteriously disappeared toward the third month of pregnancy, disappearing without besides leaving evident trace in the uterus. The disappearance of fetuses from the maternal uterus seems to be more elevated in cases of twin pregnancies, even if a small percentage of cases exists in which such disappearance happens in single pregnancies.
The medicine tells that a phenomenology exists , not yet fully understands , in which could put the cases of disappearance of fetuses of women that affirm to have been abducted from extraterrestrial beings




posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've heard that twins are a lot more common than we think, but most often the stronger twin "cannibalizes" the weaker one, I suppose absorbing is a better word since they don't literally eat the other one.

Some of the cannibalized parts sometimes live on in the survivor, sometimes they're immediately obvious as birth defects, but in other cases things like this can happen.

Colorado Doctor Finds Foot In Newborn's Brain

www.kcci.com...

If you're a Stephen King fan you might remember the book The Dark Half, which was based on modern folklore about people who underwent brain surgery, and upon having their caps opened surgeons would find all kinds of weird stuff lodged in their brains.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Lazyninja]



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Am I missing something? How would an extraterrestrial being abduct a fetus without the mother knowing?



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja
 


There was a story a few years back about how a boy went to the doctor to get the massive tumor out of his abdomen area and when doctors opened it up, they saw that it was a fully developed human. What you said reminded me of that news story, and your theory could very likely be true

[edit on Sun Jan 18th 2009 by DJMessiah]



posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja
 


My husband and I both have extra bits, so I think your statement is correct. He was born with a twin set of nipples, exactly below his first set and are often called 'Warlock Nipples'

I was born with a double urethrae and both fully functional. The term is Chimera. My mum did say at one point that she thought she was carrying twins.

One of her sisters was born a twin, which one was stillborn. So twins run in the family.

There is a number of people with Chimera characteristics suggesting they were twinned at some point in the womb.



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I've heard that twins are a lot more common than we think, but most often the stronger twin "cannibalizes" the weaker one, I suppose absorbing is a better word since they don't literally eat the other one.

Some of the cannibalized parts sometimes live on in the survivor, sometimes they're immediately obvious as birth defects, but in other cases things like this can happen.

Colorado Doctor Finds Foot In Newborn's Brain

www.kcci.com...

If you're a Stephen King fan you might remember the book The Dark Half, which was based on modern folklore about people who underwent brain surgery, and upon having their caps opened surgeons would find all kinds of weird stuff lodged in their brains.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Lazyninja]





thanks.
I will read the book that you have recommended me.
It seems me a very interesting book . Thanks a lot .
But it also interests me to understand , that relationship there is between twins and psychic powers.



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42
Am I missing something? How would an extraterrestrial being abduct a fetus without the mother knowing?




Your question is very interesting.
I know that the fetuses are abducted up to the third month of pregnancy and not over.
There are cases of women to which the fetus has been withdrawn.
These women knew that their fetus had been abducted.



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42
 

Same way they can abduct the mother without her knowing it. they wipe the memory or induce deep sleep during the whole process.



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
reply to post by Lazyninja
 


There was a story a few years back about how a boy went to the doctor to get the massive tumor out of his abdomen area and when doctors opened it up, they saw that it was a fully developed human. What you said reminded me of that news story, and your theory could very likely be true

[edit on Sun Jan 18th 2009 by DJMessiah]







thanks , your history is very interesting and very fascinating.
This history interests me a lot .
Can you tell me , who has told you this history ?
Can you give me other information on this history ?
Thank you very much



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
reply to post by Lazyninja
 


My husband and I both have extra bits, so I think your statement is correct. He was born with a twin set of nipples, exactly below his first set and are often called 'Warlock Nipples'

I was born with a double urethrae and both fully functional. The term is Chimera. My mum did say at one point that she thought she was carrying twins.

One of her sisters was born a twin, which one was stillborn. So twins run in the family.

There is a number of people with Chimera characteristics suggesting they were twinned at some point in the womb.







Hi Rachel Nice to meet you



posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cydonia410circles
thanks.
I will read the book that you have recommended me.
It seems me a very interesting book . Thanks a lot .
But it also interests me to understand , that relationship there is between twins and psychic powers.


Oh I'm sorry I didn't really explain properly. The dark half is a standard horror book. But the premise of the story is based on a guy who is haunted by his phantom twin, who manifests himself into the real world. It had a few real life references about people who have had the suspected brain tumors etc though.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join