posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
My beliefs on 2012
Ice core samples taken from around the worlds ice sheets "prove" that the earth is cyclically bombarded by extraterrestrial heavy elements.
For those of you who do not know what I mean by that.
Every year the ice sheets build a layer of ice. We can drill in to the ice and see what the composition of the atmosphere was at that time by
performing a spectrograph. The results are alarming.
Please read some of the information on this site www.etheric.com...
Your Government is preparing for massive events. The recent laws passed are not to protect you from Osama Bin Laden. It is to protect the Government
from you, when you find out the surface of the earth is going to get cooked. And there is not enough room for the "Majority" in the D.U.M.B'S they
The Mayan prophecies did say that the next age would be cleansed by fire.
Our protective Magnetosphere is disappearing. "The initial wave from the Galactic center" will have this effect as it starts to interfere with our
Suns normal mode of operation. You can expect massive blackouts of electronic devices and power grid disruptions followed by their eventual
Migratory species will start to falter. Think honeybees and Cranes
Incidents of skin cancer will also increase and worsen
* Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world, with over 380,000 people diagnosed every year [1,2].
* Over 1,600 Australians die from skin cancer each year .
* Skin cancers account for over 80% of all new cancers diagnosed each year in Australia .
* Melanoma is the third most common cancer site in Australian men after prostate and bowel cancer .
* Melanoma is the third most common cancer site in Australian women after breast and bowel cancer .
* The number of melanoma cases diagnosed in Australia:
o 1997 – 8,366 
o 2004 – 9,722 .
* The number of people diagnosed with non-melanoma skin cancers (squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma) in Australia:
o 1995 – 270,000 
o 2002 – 374,000 .
* The number of deaths in Australia from skin cancer:
o 1993 
- melanoma: 854
- non-melanoma skin cancer: 379
o 2005 
- melanoma: 1,273
- non-melanoma skin cancer: 405
Please take the time to read some of the reference material I have provided. As I would very much like to discuss and share information along this
line of thought.
I have a lot more info and opinion on this. But do not want to waste my time writing it all out unless there is a genuine interest in it.
[edit on 18-1-2009 by foremanator]