It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck In A Dream For 4 days. ~living two lifes?~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hi All,
I posted something like this, but it made me think if anyone else had this happen to them too.
I feel asleep one night from a late softball pratice. I was so tried, i climbed into bed and fell asleep...
I awoke in a huuuuuge bedroom. My bed was huge, fit to size a queen. I was amazed where i was and looked around the room. I am a indepentent girl, and i dont really enjoy people doing me favors, or special treatment so this suprised me. The bed was so soft, and i was wearing a nightgown. I knew i fell asleep in shorts and T-shirt though. I got up and fell down, it felt like i had never walked before. I looked around the room, feeling the huge dresser made out of wood, and the closet. Soon, it seemed like an hour of looking around. I knew this was a dream because, Well it wasnt real.

I started to panic because my dreams dont last this long, usally i do not feel the limits of time in my dreams. But this seemed long and real. Knowing i wasnt doing any good just standing around here and looking, i opened the door. It was a huge hallway, the floors were marble and the walls were deep red. Pictures of forests and meadows and people were hung on the walls. I walked down the hallway, watching my steps hopeing i wouldnt fall again, god knows it was already embrassing when i was alone, i didnt want anyone to see me just randomly fall over the not-to-be-seen rope.

I opened a door, which lead to a great dinning hall. People were eatting and laughing. When i opened the door, everyone stood up. There was 7 young men, gazing at me with lust. i was flattered, but so, so confused at why this dream was so long. The oldest guy had a booming voice 'HEATHER! Glad You Could Finally Wake Up! Your Courters Have Been Waiting" courters? My mind was whirling, i tried hard to think of the one story i read about a girl being courted, she was a princess... puzzle peices clicked in my mind. My face flushed red "Oh.. Uh.. My name is Megan" i told them. Everyone look at each other, confused "Nonsense! Your Heather Feare, darling" The guy boomed, i wanted to cover my ears.

When 'gaurds' came and 'helped' me back to my room. Young girls came in and gave me clothes. It was so.. so old. They tried to help me un-dress, but i thought they just wanted to see me naked so i yelled at them to get out. >.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
not a real concern, at least as far as i know, i have had dreams that have lasted weeks to months... usually on those nights my wife gets to deal with me talking her ear off all night lol.

good luck!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are numerous theories out there that explain what you went through.

Things like "You were seeing what your life was like in an alternative universe," "you were experiencing someone else's life from a different timeline," and even "you're living in a dream in this world, and your dreams are the real world."

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, according to your other thread, you have been having a reccuring dream for 4 days about you being on the run from some guy who grabs you knocks you out and and tells you welcome home.

Now in this thread you were stuck in a dream for 4 days, and all these guys are telling you that they are glad you woke up?

I dont know... I smell something fishy going on here.

For those of you who dont know what im talking about, here is a link to her other "dream" thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh and dont forget the thread where she claims to be able to see spirits. and when they are in good moods they tell her info about themselves...

ah and the one where she contemplates whether or not she was born a vampire, that one is a gem.

Now forgive me if I am incorrect about you, but something smells fishy about you and the claims you make in your threads.They seem more of a fantasy on your part then a serious thread.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Hey, dude! Relax! Go easy on folks, this is a conspiracy website... anything is possible.

I've seen enough threads closed due to folks saying that alternative topics are "crazy" on a conspiracy website. I've even seen moderators claim that they're closing a thread because they want "proof". Lay off the personal attacks, I want to hear folks out before the disinfo crew makes their move, not after!

And Megan, that's some dream... pretty scary. I think some aliens or something must be totally playing you.

But hey, since no one can do anything about, I guess you'll have to look on the bright side at the moment -- you just had a truck full of "suitors" drooling over you...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well if you aren't a nutjob Megan, or should I say Heather, then my explanation.

Possible scene from a past life.

=)

I was in WW2 my past life supposedly...

That's why in my dreams I can feel pain, serious pain. Last night I had a dream that I was in a gang fight and I got shot in my right shoulder blade and I was trying to make it to a hospital but all the cops we're corrupt and trying to give me drugs.... it hurt really badly and I could actually feel the bullet inside of me.

Dunno. Past life expierence is all I can think of that fits that scenario.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Odd story indeed, I often experience a similar phenomenon when dreaming. I often (9 out of 10 times) find myself awakening into another life in my dreams usually where the previous nights "dream" left off. The odd thing about these dreams I have is that they are persistent through the week/month and all involve day to day life where everything goes slightly differently than my "real" life.

For example, last tuesday when falling asleep after the first day back in classes I woke up tuesday morning in my dream reality with a different class schedule and the day was completely different than my actual day nothing spectacular but different I still was around the same people. It is just odd that I keep having these dreams that are rather boring it feels like im almost liviing two lives one when I am awake and one when I am dreaming. This has been going on for almost a year now. It would be interesting to see if your dreams of this scene persist.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Hey, dude! Relax! Go easy on folks, this is a conspiracy website... anything is possible.

I've seen enough threads closed due to folks saying that alternative topics are "crazy" on a conspiracy website. I've even seen moderators claim that they're closing a thread because they want "proof". Lay off the personal attacks, I want to hear folks out before the disinfo crew makes their move, not after!

And Megan, that's some dream... pretty scary. I think some aliens or something must be totally playing you.

But hey, since no one can do anything about, I guess you'll have to look on the bright side at the moment -- you just had a truck full of "suitors" drooling over you...

First of all, my name is not dude, and im not upset so I dont need to "relax"

I know all about what this site is, believe it or not I ve been here before... I dont need you to tell me about it.

I AM NOT a disinfo crew! if you took the time to even get to knwo me you would know better than to start swinging names around like that. Its just that I know hoaxers when I see them.

I must say I am offended that you assume something about me that is false. I am not a 'disinfo crew member" I am on this site for a reason.

By the way, what personal attack did I make? I was well within the boundaries of the T&C. I didnt call her any four letter words that I can see... Perhaps reread the T&C and know what your talking about before you accuse me of breaking the rules.

Ive been around this site long enough to recognize red flags when I see one. It is my duty as a member of ATS to point out potential red flags when I see them It is your duty too. If you dont like it then thats tough.

And I too have seen mods close threads due to lack of evidence. EVERYONE of those threads were hoaxes too!

People on this site, when they create a thread, they open themselves up to all points of view. Whether they like it or not, they are going to hear multiple points of view. From sceptics, believers, Christians muslims Jews agnostics atheists ETC...

Just because you disagree with my seeing a red flag does NOT make me a "disinfi crew member" or anything else.

If you were to take the time to go through all the posts and threads I have made since I joined this site over a year ago, You would realize that I am a firm believer in ghosts, aliens, ufos and lots of other things. I am not however, gullable. I will always listen to both sides of the story but I will not just accept things blindly. If I see a red flag I will point it out whether YOu like it or not.

Now back on topic!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
gimme_some_truth, First of all, there is a slight possiblty that im confuesed.
Yes, i do see spirits, nothing wrongs with that. Something fishy? Here's some news, its a dream. Of course there's things that arent so real, theres dreams.
The vampire thing was because of my eyes, it wasnt me going around saying stuff like im this blood sucker thing, i was courios and i wanted to know the thoughts on what people thought.
The other dream was a dream.. so whats the big deal?
Something 'fishy'?
Take a look around... 'cuz there's other posts on here that might seem more of a "fantasy". Your comment was sort of rude, and if you think it a bit odd, keep it to your self, i didnt ask people if they beilived me or not, i asked if they felt the same thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i think we caught an attention troll

Megan, beside of telling us nice stories, why dont you try to live a real life ?

not trying to be mean but i dont believe any of your stories, and im pretty sure (but i could be wrong) you just need attention because you have nothing to do .

Well guys, i gave my point of view, you can stone me to death now

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I guess i came off to strongly, but i get mad easily. Anyway, i do respect your opions and i understand everyone doesnt have to beilive stuff on the internet, and i'm not going to ask you too, although im pretty sure i know whats going on with my life. Aparntly no one else has crazy dreams like me? lol.. I respect your opnion and understand it completely.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes, I think you have two lives. One off the internet where you have a regular life like other people and another on the internet where you're 'special' and have supernatural abilities and not like other people.

I hope when the two finally merge, it's not too jarring for you.

new topics

top topics

join