It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Dream~ Me running away?? help!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've been having this dream 4 nights in a row now, and its concerning me. I dont know what it means, so maybe you guys could help me with this. Is this something in the future?
I was in New York and it was night time, Maybe 1 or 2 in the morning. I was running in all black, baggy pants and a tight black shirt, but long black gloves. I was pausing at each building, checking the ally for someone. My blonde hair was pulled into a tight pony-tail. My icy blue eyes glew in the night, and i was 24. At this once when i paused, I saw a really good looking guy wink and pull out his cell. I knew he was calling for backup. I did a tuck-and-roll across the street, but then a big black van came down the street in full speed. I tried to turn the other way and run but a firm, strong hand grabbed me. I jerked, trying to get out fo hsi reach but he jerked me backwards. I look at who it was, and it was a good looking guy, but i could tell her was evil or not on my side. He did this creepy evil smile thing and stabbed a needle in my neck, making me feel sleepy and dizzy. I stumbled a little, but he caught me and whispered in my ear "Welcome home". Then, i passed out in his arms.

Now, usally my eyes only glow like that if im in the sunlight. But here, it was night time and tehy glew in the night. It feels so real too, like its really me, reallying running and doing all that stuff. I dont understand why he says 'welcome home'. Is this something thats going to happen in the future? Or just the Inner-Me trying to tell me something? Its been happening for 4 nights ina row.. I'm so confused and i've been thinking it will go away, but it doesnt. I have no control over it. Each and everytime i get caught by that one guy. Each and every time that other guy always winks and takes out his cell.
I'm not sure what it is supposed to mean, so pelase comment and leave your thoughts. Thanks.

~Megan~

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Post apocalyptic scenario? The guy is welcoming you to the Matrix.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Post apocalyptic scenario? The guy is welcoming you to the Matrix.

Eh.... Whaaa? lol. sorry, whats 'Post Apocalyptic scenario'?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
what ever this dreams mean..
my opinion to this:

you should begin to pray in the dream.

cause its nothing good.
i guess

Nia

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hm.. I'm not much of a religous person myself. But praying, while im in the dream? Hm.. I'm not sure how it helps me. But everytime i wake up my head gets jerked, like the guy pulled the shot out of my neck. Its so weird.. I've never really prayed before, so that'll be fun
lol

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

It means after civilization has fallen. Mankind is enslaved and you are running away in your dream because you want to be free. But the NWO soldier catches up with you to force you into the Matrix.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
NWO? And Matrix.. I know thats a movie but i've nevere seen it. Plus, in my dream it doesnt look like everything is all torn up or anything, it looks like simple New York, street lights, car horns blaring, car alarms going off. I just hate how ever time he's got to say 'welcome home'. And every time i cane never ask him what he means by that because he makes me fall asleep. I wonder if theres a way that i could stay in teh dream and see where i wake up. I also wonder how come there's no girls chasing me, only guys. And my eyes.. Why would my eyes glow in the night? In the day, i understand because thats how i always am... But night time.. huh. I wonder if its going to be the future? or its just the Inner-Me.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You should try self hypnosis to keep yourself asleep during the dream. If you can stay in a trance you can either induce the dream or find its meaning. It takes a little practice but if it is bothering you that bad it is worth a try.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If you're having dreams that seem *really* vivid, and especially if its on more than one night, it most likely means that there's something sitting in your head, like a human psychic or an alien psychic or something, giving you those dreams. The same folks responsible for this kind of stuff are the same folks that do the "psychic" or "stage hypnotist" shows in places like Las Vegas... I mean that they work for the same folks, not that they're actually "the psychic" involved with this kind of stuff.

That's wierd that your eyes would glow at night time. And you said that they pulled out a cell phone to call for backup. Since the backup came right away, it's sounds more like they just wanted you to see him pull out the cell phone before they grabbed you.

Also, how do you know that it's New York? And you said that it wasn't torn up or anything? That's odd, since New York is a pretty torn up and run down city.

How tall were the buildings you were seeing, as you peeked into the alleys looking for someone? Were they like Downtown Manhattan (think Wall Street) or were they more like Uptown Manhattan?

It looks like the problems in your dreams happen when you look around and see these other folks. If this happens in real life, having some knowledge of these folks you are seeing in your dreams (they chase me around in the "real world" at the moment...), I would advise you not to look for them like that. Ignoring them if you might be on your way to getting away might be your best bet.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mega, Wow. That help, alot. :]. The whole cell phone thiing, good thinking. It did come very fast.. I never thought of that before. I knew it was in New York because once when i was a little younger i went with my mom, sense it was a while ago, i cant really remeber excatly Where i was, like what streets, but we had to take a short cut threw the downtown area.
I ment it wasnt torn up as in like, all was destoryed and everything was bombed, as if someone attack, sorry if you thought another meaning.
The building were more of run downish, and they were about 5 or 4 storys tall. Allys lead into the dumpsters and trash areas.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ok.. i know it sounds crazy for you.. praying into a dream.
to this a short story:

I had once a dream...

I slept under the roof and had a window. I awoke (thought that i awoke) and left my body.. went to the toilette.. and after i came back i recognized that i am out of my body.. You can imagine my shock.. cause after i saw my body laying down there i wanted to get back in it.. but wasnt able to do it.. then i looked up to the window (which was open) and a black evil thing with red eyes wanted to come in.
I cried, jumped up and closed the window. It was really hard.. and i need much of energy.. but i closed it.
Then.. something in me began to went crazy.. cause i realized that i wasnt able to go back to my body..
I fell down at my knees and began to pray.. dont know why.. cause i believe in god.. but i didnt pray so oftly.
Until i prayed "please god! send me your angels to save me!!!" a wind blowed me back into my body. It was the wonderfullest thing ever happend into my life.
Now i tell it "the breath of god".
It was the help i needed..
and i awoke..scared and completly damaged.. and then?
I looked up to the window and it was CLOSED!!!
There i realized that this wasnt a "normal" dream.. It was real!!!!!

Therefore i said to you.. pray in your dream!!!
maybe it will work ;-)

friendly

Nia

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It sounds like an internal battle between good and evil or right and wrong. The dark clothing representing bad and you running and dodging the evil and searching for the good but you keep getting pulled back into darkness hence the phrase welcome home. I believe you said you were injected with something that made you sleepy in your dream that could represent that you need to be more aware of the evil that surrounds you and start searching for the rightgeous things in life. I belive this is the sign of the times so many people are having these evil dreams and its our subconscience trying to make us aware of what will soon be coming and to be prepared. Life has always been about good versus evil.

top topics

join