It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela's Chavez says Obama Has 'Stench' of Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Venezuela's Chavez says Obama Has 'Stench' of Bush

www.reuters.com

"I hope I am wrong, but I believe Obama brings the same stench, to not say another word," Chavez said at a political rally on a historic Venezuelan battlefield.

"If Obama as president of the United States does not obey the orders of the empire, they will kill him, like they killed Kennedy, like they killed Martin Luther King, or Lincoln, who freed the blacks and paid with his life."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Some very interesting comments coming from Chavez, basically hinting at past conspiracies of assassination against leaders who did not conform to the status quo of the "shadow rulers".

Although the wording Chavez uses is often over the top and on the harsh side, more often than not there are hints of truth to the things he says, and he is never one to mince words---He comes out and directly and pointedly says what is on his mind.

And I think that what he says here is true to some degree, although I don't think that Obama would even be in the position he is in without already letting the PTB know that he will fully continue on the same special-interests the past several admins have of global warfare and elitisms...

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Is interesting indeed to hear what we ATSers are talking about all the time coming from the lips of what we consider here in America by our own government the enemy.

We know that the power behind the president and government are the ones that move the pieces in the game.

So Chavez knows exactly how the game has been played, he just don't let anybody make him into another piece to be play with.

Interesting indeed.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
AAAAAH CRAP! I agree with something Chavez says. Dangitall!!

Obama stinks like Bush.

Chavez shouldn't worry about Obama being knocked off for bucking the system though. Obama won't. He's a good little tool who will do what he's told.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree, just look who he surrounded himself with in the white house for his new administration and that tells you that change, will never come, same trash same ideas, same crap just under a new administration.

I always find fascinating how the trash in politics get recycle every 4 years depending who is in power, same faces, same stench.

Just like Chavez said I wish I can say the right word but I will be censored.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
He's correct in what he's saying. Obama is just another "Sock Puppet" to do as he's told. To do the bidding of his masters. Nothing is going to change, he's just going to continue on whatever crazy path has been laid out by whoever runs the show. I fully expect Obama's Administration to escalate world conflicts. Because he's new and the new great hope, he'll get away with things that people wouldn't have tolerated under Bush.

As far as I'm concerned, the American people and the World have been duped again. I've been watching a few of his interviews, he doesn't come across as being very honest to me. I don't trust him. That's just my gut instinct.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree with Chavez, for once. The smell of sulpher he sensed from Bush continues to reek from Obama as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Me too. I believe in Chavez more than I believe in Obama (which I never did).

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I never thought I would take Chavez's side on an issue of American interest. In this case, I tend to agree with the rest of you. He speaks of what so many here have been saying. I have said since the summer that Obama would not be the president that he proclaimed to be and did not vote for him. I have warned people that if elected, they could expect a worse world.

Of course, I want to hope that things could be different and want to give the man a chance, just like Bush. I just think that everything he campaigned on is already starting to flush with the foulness and little is going to change.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why OP? Whyyyy? Why did you have to post this? Now I have to admit to myself that Chavez at least has a brain (albeit a small one). I'm really disappointed in myself!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thing is Bush was quite ignorant (most likely) of the stench that exuded from him, his nose seemed to be plugged up with the boogers of ignorance.
His world was black and white, 'the rightious and the evil doers', he never really asked questions and was a perfect tool. If you looked hard you could see his strings.

So Obama seems to be magnitudes greater in intelligence than Bush
(well so are chimps
) so, if he does have the same stench, and he knows what he does and is much less ignorant of what he does, that would make him orders of magnitude more evil than Bush. To 'knowingly' disgrace the American people.

Something I've been wondering though, we all know only pawns and puppets become prez, but what if some smart chap running for president and won it, played them into believing he'd be the perfect chump, then turn the tables on them and actually become a real Ron Paul like American hero?
Nah?! Ahh, crazy thought.

But yeah, on a breezy day up here in Canada I can smell a faint stench, the same odour I've smelt before that came from down south, it smells different, a bit different though, like an air freshener that people use to try to cover their own stench in the bathroom, it smells like flowers and turds.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Something I've been wondering though, we all know only pawns and puppets become prez, but what if some smart chap running for president and won it, played them into believing he'd be the perfect chump, then turn the tables on them and actually become a real Ron Paul like American hero?
Nah?! Ahh, crazy thought.

There have been several so far... the only thing is that they ended up 6 feet under very quickly...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yep, and that is EXACTLY what Chavez is alluding to. The few "free thinkers" that have threatened the status quo of the elitists have been "silenced" in short order. It's nice to see a world head speaking up about it.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Don't mess with the FED or you will end up dead.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey that is so true DD, the way Obama thinks and the way that he is proclaiming "change" will indeed step in the toes of the elites that control the power and the nation.

I wish Obama will play the hero and clean the trash and the dirt that is plaguing our politics and Washington.

But as we know if he becomes to independent he will be put in place.

I wish, I wish, I wish . . . oh hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This also makes me wonder just exactly how much attention our threads and posts are getting. If you think about it, this is a one stop shop for all your anti-government propoganda needs.

Could we be making the argument for Chavez?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I do agree with Chavez though...i've stated exactly what he has many times on the threads. Obama is no different than Bush. He can't be. HE cannot change the world by himself even if he wanted to.

He'll continue in the same path Bush did, worsening the status of our country.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So now that Chavez is singing an anti-Democrat tune (or, at least, a tune that can be spun that way), are the Republicans going to jump on board his 'embodiment of evil' rhetoric train? Probably not - they'll just use various snippets to anchor an extreme fringe of the anti-Obama dialectic tent.

But can we expect the focus of anti-Chavez agenda to now be spearheaded by the Democratic Party? If so will they express the same stance against Communism that the Republican have been issuing?

Fun to see how many posters in this thread are spinning previous "Chavez is never to be listened to" statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Way to go, Chavez. Nothing like reaching out with the hand of friendship to try to heal old wounds and patch things up in a civilized manner.

I think Chavez is a "no go" at this station. Better luck next time and maybe you want to pick up a copy of our home game.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

So now that Chavez is singing an anti-Democrat tune (or, at least, a tune that can be spun that way), are the Republicans going to jump on board his 'embodiment of evil' rhetoric train?

Wrong. Those are all assumptions. I despise BOTH parties and i know that others posting here are too.

This is where people fail. They always do this nonsense. Oh no they are blaming the Republicans or Democrats BLAH BLAH BLAH..it was there fault BLAH BLAH BLAH.

They are ALL THE SAME... ALL OF THEM!!!

Quit trying to spin the Dem/Rep crap into every single issue in the world.

Not everyone buys into that garbage.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by David9176]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join