It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on Black/White Holes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im hoping that I could get some help from you guys because I’ve been thinking about this quite a bit now but im not exactly educated fully either but it sounds right to me so sorry if im way off with a few things and if I am please tell me where...

But I’ve started to really think about Black Holes and how they work and so on and I remembered there is a theory saying that every black hole has a counterpart called the white hole and yes that makes perfect sense to me every entry must have an exit right absolutely no doubt about that one but one thing that has troubled everyone about black holes is where does all the material and everything that is sucked in and so on go it has to go somewhere it can’t just be gone the way im thinking of it is almost like a reproduction stage where everything that gets sucked into a black hole than goes though the white hole and creates more of something

And then I started thinking about how black holes are at the centre of everything e.g. our own galaxy and so on and it made me think about the hollow earth theory and that maybe there is a black hole or a white hole at the centre of the earth and other planets maybe that’s what causes gravity a black/white hole at the centre or maybe there is a perfect balance in the centre of the earth because when you are doing the white light exercise what that does is deter dark energy and brings in the light energy so maybe in the centre of the earth there is a perfect balance of both white hole and black hole they are both opposites so in my opinion it’s a possibility

So ye I may be off with that one but I may aswell keep it in the thread to see what people think but another thing I have been thinking about when it comes to white holes is that whenever we are doing something spiritual for example meditating or even when we are in danger or something like that we are supposed to imagine white light all around us maybe that’s what the white hole is maybe there is a white hole at the centre of everything just like there is a black hole the white light represents protection and the black hole represents our own personal demons or something along those lines

Although im a little bit stuck with that one to be honest because we all know that a black hole sucks so maybe a white hole blows out and im not 100% sure on this but I think that there is scientific proof to subject that our planet is growing e.g. getting bigger or something along those lines although I can’t find out exactly where I know this so if anyone has info on that please share

Like I have already said im not educated in this so please don’t flame me and remember All of this is just an idea so im looking for some feedback into this

Thanks

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
let me see if i can help a bit.

think of the universe as a big black elastic sheet stretched out in all directions, and you are some god like entity (who you are does not matter in this experiment, bear with me) now you in all your godliness or whatever have a hand full of marbles. some big some small. some heavy some light. now, when you place these marble objects on the sheet... err i mean universe
it causes indentions. this is what mass bodies do to "space time" or the "fabric of space". the denser or heavier the object the further it sinks into the fabric.

now take some other marble like objects and roll them accross your sheet and see what happens... they wont roll straight across your sheet because the indentions of the still marbles cause the rolling marbles to kareem towards them. if the rolling marble is moving fast enough then it will have a slight chantge in course at it moves past the object then it will travel on in a straight line until it encounters the bend of another still marble. if the bend of the still marble is too steep it will "catch" the rolling marble and they will occupy the same space on the sheet and the dent will be larger...

with me?

now imagine that light or photons are like super super fast ferrari marbles. they are top of the line and cannot be caught by these mundane standing marbles because they move too fast. that is where your black hole comes in. it is like you grabbing a point on the bottom of the sheet and dragging it down to create a very very deep dent that even the ferrari marbles cant out run.

thats the basics... with me? hope so...

ok now, the debate used to be that all mass that got "trapped" or "sucked" into a black hole would never be able to leave because once you came within a certain distance you would have to be travelling at speeds faster than the speed of light to escape the gravity of a black hole and the singularity (or very very dense marble at the center) would break down all matter into basic elementary particles that we may not even understand and compact them in this un-retreivable ball. more recently there has been a mathematical discovery or rather a theory that has been supported, not proven, but supported mathematically is that information (original bits of stuff... dont get lost) can exit the black hole through a process in the form of radiation called hawking radiation after the "discoverer/inventor" Dr. Stephen Hawking.

with this it is possible to have varying sizes of black holes and they can have life spans that depend on the amount of available mass incoming vs the amount of outgoin hawking radiation. they become much less like mystical dragons that may or maynot exist and either way are rare, and are now looked at more like common cockroaches. big small and everywhere, and even radiation has a hard time killing em...

do we have a black hole in the center of the earth? hard to say. it would not be impossible for sure. and a small black hole may take eons to grow large enough to become noticably measurable...

keep on thinking free, hope this helped....

-A

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Could black holes be a source of the hologram that we call reality?

The holograms you find on credit cards and banknotes are etched on two-dimensional plastic films. When light bounces off them, it recreates the appearance of a 3D image. In the 1990s physicists Leonard Susskind and Nobel prizewinner Gerard 't Hooft suggested that the same principle might apply to the universe as a whole. Our everyday experience might itself be a holographic projection of physical processes that take place on a distant, 2D surface.

www.newscientist.com...

this article seems to support that theory:

Meanwhile, it looked as if the host galaxies had only begun to grow, with only modest masses compared with galaxies harbouring similarly sized black holes today. "This suggests the black holes came first," says Carilli, who presented the results at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Long Beach, California.

www.newscientist.com...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by checkers]

join