It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Codex Gigas Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Here is a link to an English translation of the first 5 texts.

www.kb.se...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I was somewhat surprised that the Devil was a entertaining looking fellow not quite what I was expecting.. besides I'm pretty sure the Devil is a feminine personality not male as shown

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Also notice the devil has two tongues, showing how he employs them to lie.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great Find. I especially like the image of the Orangish and Green Serpents which make up the Image on the First Page of Revelations at:
www.kb.se...

At first I thought the Creature had a Red Box (well, orb, but Box in the Hebrew sense of it as SOD, secret, mysterious, within the box, sense of the word) or, whatever at it's Heart, with his hands reaching out at the spiral of wheels, with it's Head dress of Golden Horns at the top of it's head. Almost alien- like in appearance. But on zooming, I realized that the Being is just a profiled Green Serpent looking head on, and it's hands were just two more hooded Serpents as seen from the back, and that the horns were just two of the Orangish Serpents. Some of the Serpents come out of the red mystery Box to form the spirals, and a third Orangish Serpent carries the design ito a second spiral of Serpents which eminate from a second red Mystery Box. The Serpents are inter connected so as to tie the two red Box (orbs) together in a cosmically balanced Yin- Yang kinda way.

I wonder what the mystery of the image is all about.

Oh! And the image is encapsulated by one dragon biting the neck of another dragon whose head is not on the page, as either it is beheaded, or implies the design is an infinately continuous cosmic pattern.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have found a website with a translation for the Codex Gigas at

www.kb.se...

I apologize in advance if someone else has already found this as I haven't read through the entire thread. I just found it and wanted to let everyone know. Unfortunately there is very little translated on this web page, and so far I haven't been able to find any additional translation on this site. What I did see was very interesting. It seems obvious it has been translated. Maybe now that it's existance has been aired on TV, someone will find a way to publish a translation.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

I believe a Lol is in order

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/3/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

As far as the serpent eating one another as you say shows a cosmic infinity that DIRECTLY connects to the Ouroboros, I believe we are onto something...

Dare to say synchro-mysticism??

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hmm national geographic made a special on this too,

isn't it JUST great how the romans always got their hands on such precious things only to keep them away from future generations?

Ah, gotta love the romans.

Especially for burning down the Great Library of Alexandria, WAY TO GO!

psshhh..yea rite...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
and this thread needs to really become alive cause if you watch national geographic go into detail about it:

Codex Gigas

You will hear of how the monk who wrote it wasn't an ordinary one at all you'll find out he was a BLACK MONK those meant to symbolize death and they do self flagellation which directly reminded me of the Da Vinci Code movie Tom Hanks was in and remember the blonde haired monk? He beat his self and more on the contrary in front of the Cross the same way the Black Monks would.

Is anyone besides me starting to see a bigger picture on how what Churches endorse today connect with this Monk and even more with this book?!?!?

Could this book explain how Satan took the church?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by leomurray
Also notice the devil has two tongues, showing how he employs them to lie.

You enlighten me.

I never knew that!

Regards S_G

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I find this subject fascinating. Those with eyes to see through the text will be capable of understanding its significance and true meanings. The reason for the lack of translations available to the public is one that some would call of holy signifigance, but that veil only hides the darker side of men, and it serves to protect them from losing their power and influence.

I'm going to see if I can't isolate a few of the works included (from other sources), and share them.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Where or what page in the Codex Gigas can the error be found that you speak of? "inclusion" I was simply wondering because I had no clue there were any errors found????

I remember that the CIA's sculpture Kryptos has one word that is spelled wrong on purpose and it is "inclusion". I wonder if there is any connection...

[edit on 2-7-2009 by El Autobus]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have put an article together about the Codex Gigas

I am particularly interested in the illustrations of heaven & hell - let me know if they stike any connections with you

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow what a fantastic thread I just watched the documentry on natgeo this evening and had to find out about this on ats... and its claimd that the 7 missing pages from the codex contain the secret of how to make the perfect cup of tea lol

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
BIG OLE BUMP on this one !!!!

As of yet there has been no translation of this book. The reason it belongs on a conspiracy forum IMO is that it has never been translated or publicized and many of the pages have vanised into thin air! At one point they had censors on specific parts of the content of this book which is immoral!

Here is another link to the entire available text of this work of art. BTW This site is very well organized and makes for a laid back browsing experience
Bonus: Codex Gigas isn't the only awesome text available here, it's a great resource site.

www.wdl.org.../1/page/1

Brief video about it:

www.youtube.com...

the NatGeo videos about it are part of that videos playlist

TYVM OP for farther spreading the knowledge of this book. Perhaps someone who has the power to translate it will soon come along and do the world the justice.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

There is an English Translation available on Amazon.com, altho the version there only has 114 pages.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
S&F a very interesting book

It always stuck me that there was something oriental looking about the devil in this book

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0f3ceea006b.jpg[/atsimg]

a very quick google search came up with this image from a Tibetan Monastery, even the loin cloth appears similar

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/971b39d02aca.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This part.....

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
The manuscript originally had 320 pages, of which, 7 pages have since been removed with no trace, supposedly highly secretive or possibly and more obviously because they contain the monastic rules of the Benedictine monks.

....this part really intrigues me, more-so than the book itself, why would the monastic rules of the benedictine monks have been so secret? Does anyone know what they are?

I also wonder if there are any other theories out there about what the missing pages contained, apart from the prevailing theory about the monastic rules.

Oh, and s+f btw.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xSMOKING_GUNx

watching the netflix documentary about this book. facinating stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join