It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration day personal protest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by patent98310

Can you trust a lawyer?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok, I decided that advertising that I was going to do this was just a simple case of one-upmanship. I'm guilty of trying to upstage somebody I thought was a jackass for various reasons. See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=cbianchi513

Upon further reflection, my idea to post this sign, which I believe in completely, is ill advised.

Why raise a red flag in front of my residence, a signal to further scrutiny or new attentions? TPTB have handed us all a rope, and here I am trying to help them tie the knot?

Like I said, I'm sorry folks... Not a hoax, perhaps a moment of clarity for the author.

Here's the only red flag I'll fly at my house:

At any rate, at least everybody I can talk to today will hear about "change", and how it has been promised before when times were tough, in more countries than mine.

Oh, and this one's for you, Blup...

Happy Inauguration day, Suckers!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Union jack upside down problem is.... they look the same either way??

Actually it doesn't - the thick white of St Andrews Cross should be at the top. Also, it's called a Union Flag - it's only a Union Jack when it's flown from a ship.

Not being pedantic - just bored - hence why I'm reading an Obama thread

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ah yes, as I said earlier, "Discretion is the better part of valor"

I always say that when I "chicken out" too!!

My bet is that the wife didn't want to jeopardize her job; especially in this economy.

I understand the frustration that conservatives must feel after being so soundly rejected in both the WH, senate & house. But perhaps efforts should be made to have a meeting of minds and get this country back on sound financial footing.

Before you jump on me and call me a wild eyed lib; I've been a member of the GOP since I opened my first business in the 70s but as I grow older I see the Rush, Sean crybaby whining, disguised as macho swagger counter productive and divisive. Change was needed; we'll see how it works out soon enough.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

.... was hoping nobody would pick up on that.. but you're right.
Shhhhhhhh

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

cheers dude... muchas gracias!!!

viva la revolucion!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join