It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internment camps in ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Anyone hear about internment camps in ohio being build by the government? From what I understand its for when yellowstone erupts. Everyone whos alive will be tossed into the camps.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have to be some mighty big camps to house EVERYONE ALIVE!!!! Are you sure they are running a fence around all of Ohio? If "everyone alive" includes the Chinese it is going to be a tight fit

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Michaeljp86

no , and building an " internment camp " for yellowstone survivors in ohio is the stupidest thing i have heard since the last ATS thread i read

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

A new bill has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives called the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645. This bill if passed into law will direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers otherwise known as FEMA camp facilities on military installations. This is an incredibly disturbing piece of legislation considering that the powers that be have already set in motion an agenda to setup a nationwide marital law apparatus through U.S. Northern Command and the Department of Homeland Security. Apparently, the fusion centers, militarized police, surveillance cameras and a domestic military command is not enough. Even though we already know that detention facilities are already in place, they now want to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency.
www.roguegovernment.com...

of course there is nothing illegal in this country anymore and we have condoned the actions of our government for a long time and now we are paying the price or soon will be................take a look at this image of all the consentration camps in us.

new topics

top topics

join