It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is MY land! God gave it to me!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
Whats your point? Shall I post the thousands of Islamic videos showing their so-called holy connection to the land? Or maybe a video where Muslim soldiers behead their enemies. What is funny is that this video has been posted before. And you know in what context? As a reply to a video showing the atrocities of Muslims! Talk about hypocrisy....I wish I could down rate you for your pathetic attempt at propaganda.

you are one ANGRY kid.

-

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by rich23

I never said you were pro-Muslim

I was pointing out how the same video you posted was used as a response to counter an Islamic extremist video. My overall point, which I thought was pretty clear, was that you can find idiots on both sides.

So, please save me and everyone else the lecture and next time start your thread with a constructive point instead of propaganda.

Incase you didn't notice they were offending the Christian Faith not Islam. Where does Islam and Muslims fit into this? Or it that your argument to everything?

It looks to me that their issue isn't with Muslims, they seem to have an issue the whole of humanity (excluding other jews).

Take your anti-muslim propaganda to an anti-muslim thread. This one is about Israelis and Christians.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Wonder if they have the reciept to prove that god gave it to them?
No? Ahh well, maybe god will pop round with a replacement reciept or just tell us all so we know its true.

If that fails, guess they'll just ahve to nuke everyone who might disagree ....

<< 1   >>

join