It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation : Expose A Mason Website ** Opinions **

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Perhaps Americans should sue these Masons responsible for having a hand in spying and terrorizing fellow Americans and the world through phone taps, bombs, and the like, spying on us for the false premise of 'security' as pretext against 'terrorism' using the 'Patriot Act' for reason of 'Homeland Security'.

There must be volumes of evidence that shows some Masons or Secret Society members have had a hand in America's violations.

Unless you can find that an illegal act was done for Freemasonry or in the name of Freemasonry no lawsuit will stick. Freemasonry teaches morals, values, and tolerance. We are taught to be truthful and good citizens.

Don't fib to me and say that there is not at least one high ranking Mason in the highest of governments.

Please name one and their Lodge.

Look at Denver Airport's artwork. Its artwork is Masonic, possibly connected to the Black sun or Dark sun branch of the Illuminati.

The only thing of Freemasons is the capstone which was dedicated to by the Grand Lodge of Colorado. None of the murals or artwork are Masonic.

Even the words "DZIT DIT GAII" means is Native America for "white mountain". Next time your at the Denver International Airport, look West.

A judical decision should be made on secret organizations, and if they should exist or not. Should secret organizations be outlawed as the potential of abuse through power is too great?

If we should exist or not? If I remember correctly this is still America and we have the freedom to assemble. We are not a secret organization; we are private that has secrets. Secret societies hide their membership and their meeting location.

Only fascist/tyrannical governments have ever banned the Freemasons, which didn't stop them from meeting.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
While this isnt a bad idea...

Can i make a few points first.

- Sit out the front of a place and take photos in Australia, Once you been busted. the coppers will be around telling u to move on or taking your camera and arresting you.

- Your post says it all really. "Secret Societies" the main word there being secret.

SECRET: -
1. done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
2. kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
3. faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential; close-mouthed; reticent.
4. designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
5. secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
6. beyond ordinary human understanding; esoteric.
7. (of information, a document, etc.)
a. bearing the classification secret.
b. limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.

So how do you and your mate intend on finding these "secret" societies? other then the old men who attend there masons meetings to have a beer and a talk with there mates.

Now seriously, do u think the secret societies that should be noticed out there advertise where there meetings are being held? or advertise who are the members?

So more work is needed to be done to find out what these groups and where the meetings are held before anything else really...

No offence intented as i think it is a good idea.. just no worthy of bothering the old men masons imo..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
different thread? What was the deal with the Mason in full formal garb at the opening of the NYSE at Federal Hall (across the street fr the exchange where Geo Washington was first sworn in) this morning?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Mr. RuneSpider

Why is there not complete transparency of meetings and rituals performed at the lodges? In the present day and age of terrorism, transparency of your meetings and literature should be made open to the public? We don't know what you're up to?

WHen you have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife or husband, who is on top? How often do you have sex? What type of birth control do you use? Now obviously I have no desire to know any of the answers of these questions, but you also might not want the world to know about your secrets. Does that make you a bad person? By your reasoning, it makes you a possible terrorist. How about we think logically. If you really want to know about the incredibly exciting goings on of a meeting of the masons (IE. world domination disscussion) then join. After you are asked to spit on the crucafix or eat a baby, you can just quit. Or if you decide that it is too boring because all they do is conduct a normal business meeting, you can opt out. If you become a master mason you will have the opportunity to become a scottish rite mason and be a 32nd degree. Then you will have a smorgasborg of children to eat. And you will be that much closer to becoming a 90th degree vampire. Please use your brain and do some reaserch outside of www.ihatemasons.com. You might even find out that the Knights of Columbus aren't secretly stealing food to feed the reptilian overlords that live under your basement. this has been a public service announcement for the uninformed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This most makes some very good points.

We masons make no secret of our membership, our lodges and our meetings.

A TRUE conspiracy theorist wouldn't waste time with the low level masons in every town and village.

The people who need to be stalked and photographed (the ones that REALLY run the world) are in the IMF, TLC, Bilderbergers, CFR, and the Pentavirate.

You won't be able to photograph them, though, because you will be hanging out at your local low-level-lodge shooting pictures of people who are proud to be there.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
He is just going to piss people off. Everyone has the freedom of speech but when you start photographing people and publishing their pics you start intruding on their rights. I already know what will happen. Someone will get pissed off and will Photograph HIM. Then he can blog about how much he is being followed and watched while he sits across the street and photographs people without their consent. And how big brother wont let him watch other people and photograph them. This is dumb what is he exposing? The fact that there are masons? You could do the same with christians gay jews just by taking pictures of them walking into places. Your not exposing anything. Many of the masons put have rings and put the emblems on their cars so they are not hidding anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i had an english teacher that was part of Job's Daughters. She would not tell me what she did in the meetings as they are secret. She did tell me that the secrecy was more tradition that anything and if i was currious it was not that hard to get in. But, when there are secrets around and people do not know what the facts are they resort to the next best thing. Make crazy crap up!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join