It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation : Expose A Mason Website ** Opinions **

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can only imagine the mosh pit in the hall. Oh man, I sense that there would be a lot of injuries.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You people blame the Masons for organized stalking and invasion of privacy, and your big idea is to stalk and record Masonic lodges? Hypocritical much.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to add a note to this comments:

"In Australia non business/work/sports orientated gatherings exceeding 4-5 can people could be considered "gang activity" warranting investigation? see what I mean? It's a stupid law because they could bust up your BBQ on a Sunday."

"Please stop making stuff up. People have a right to freely associate."

I don't know about Australia, but here in the UK this *is* a law, I believe under the criminal justice bill/act. They normally only use it to break up raves or groups of kids, but theoretically it can be used on any group. It got civil liberty groups pretty crazy.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Two : If you're not concerned about you public persona.... then in that case could my friend should arrange a interview and photo session at your next lodge meeting, he could run a story on Freemasonry and why you joined this age old Fraternity AKA (secret society)

He could come to the Lodge and take pictures and meet us, but could not attend the meeting. That is private.

Three : Call the cops all you like, until my friends collective group were threatening in anyway I don't think you would have a leg to stand on for harassment, besides his brother is a barrister in Brisbane he has excellent legal advice.

If we keep an account of you coming and taking our photos we could put up a case for stalking.

I think it's an excellent Idea to be honest and I think every member should be exposed, I personally would never have any business dealings with a member of a secret society PERIOD.

Well here in Idaho you would be kind of screwed since our Governor is a Mason.

Seems quite typical of a secret society to have their back up so quickly? If you're so pround to be a Mason then tell the world show your faces? If I joined a Rugby club there would be photo's on me on their website / events and meetings.

I have pictures posted on the net of me within the Lodge, but it's not that there is photos on the web, but why they were put up, by who, and for what purpose. You'll want to use it for some tabloid purpose to make us out to be evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
I can only imagine the mosh pit in the hall. Oh man, I sense that there would be a lot of injuries.

I'm thinking broken hips, pulled ligaments and other age-related injuries not to mention the damage to hearing aids and canes.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Hey Low Level Mason You Had Better Watch This Mate so you don't think you can film people in public?

BELOW CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL SOURCE

Your right to take photographs

In Australia the taking and publication of a person's photograph, without their consent or knowledge, but within the limitations outlined below, is not an invasion of privacy, nor is it in contravention of case or statute law. Privacy advocates may disapprove, but in this country it has always been, and for the moment remains, a perfectly legal thing to do.
1. High Courts "approve"

"Unauthorised" photography in Australia has in fact been authorised since the 1937 High Court decision in Victoria Park Racing v. Taylor (1937) 58 CLR 479 (at p.496). This was reaffirmed recently in ABC v Lenah (2001) HCA 63, where the Court ruled that despite the passage of decades since Victoria Park, any concept of a "Tort of invasion of privacy" still does not exist in Australia.

As Justice Dowd put it with blunt clarity in R v Sotheren (2001) NSWSC 204:

A person, in our society, does not have a right not to be photographed.

2. Photography is not (yet) a Crime

Many photographers are fed up with being treated like perverts. In the last few years things have deteriorated to such an extent that JPG Magazine devoted an entire issue to it in February 2006:

[…] amateur photographers are the documentarians of real life. People with cameras bear witness to the everyday dramas of ordinary people. We capture our world to help us understand it. We are not terrorists. We are not dangerous. And we are certainly not a threat.

Likewise the lengthy article by John Reid and subsequent blog discussion, "Talking Pictures: Photography Is Not A Crime", on the Sydney Morning Herald website (Feb 2007).

Similar sentiments have led to the making of a documentary movie called "Off Limits (La rue zone interdite)" (2005). Featuring interviews with Marc Riboud, William Klein, Willy Ronis, Janine Niepce and Elliott Erwitt, it was directed by Gilbert Duclos — the Quebecian street photographer who lost a 1998 Supreme Court case concerning his photo of an art student sitting on a bank's steps (see the Canadian discussion below).
3. No Federal Bill of Rights

A legacy of our convict past is that Australia has never had a Bill of Rights. Constitutionally speaking, there has never been a national concept of a "Right To Privacy" here. Because of this, our common-law has always rejected attempts to prohibit photography by merely claiming privacy rights — see this PLPR 1999 overview by Sharon Theedar, as well as this Net Law article by Jeremy Malcolm.

Interestingly, Australia is a signatory to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCRR), which means the Federal Government could in theory establish a statutory Bill of Rights by implementing the treaty via the External Affairs Power in the Constitution. That it has not been done is mainly due to politics, history and indifferent public opinion. Despite this, on the 60th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in December 2008, the Federal Government announced the creation of a 4-member consultation panel to look into the creation of a Bill of Rights charter for Australia. Maybe. One day.
Implied Rights to Freedom of Speech

Meanwhile you can analyse the constitution as carefully as you like, but you won't find anything written on personal rights. Yet thanks to judicial legerdemain in the 1990's, the High Court discovered that media proprietors citizens actually do have implied Rights to Freedom of Speech — see this research note by Roy Jordan (2002).

Does this mean photographers can use "Freedom of Speech" to counter restrictions on photography? Unfortunately, no. In typical High Court fashion the "rights" are carefully limited to matters regarding political discourse only (eg. the Sydney anti-pope protests in July 2008). To quote Roy Jordan:

[…] there are implied rights to free speech and communication on matters concerning politics and government, e.g. permitting political advertising during election campaigns. This is known as the 'implied freedom of political communication'.

That's it. Which means for general (ie. non political) photography, "Freedom of Speech" does not exist in Australian federal law.

SOURCE : www.4020.net...

DO I WANT TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO? .... NO

CAN I REALLY BE BUGGERED? .... NO

DOES MY FRIEND WANT TO TAKE YOUR PHOTO'S ... YES

CAN HE DO SO LEGALLY IN AUSTRALIA ... YES

********** CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEE *********

Edited to remain within the rules of Copy & Pasting as outlined by the angry man for an idea that's not even my concept!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

Mod edit: Added external tags

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hey Low Level Mason You Had Better Watch This Mate so you don't think you can film people in public?

Go for it buddy. I'm waiting on you to post your picture and all your information. Whats the matter, you want to stalk and harass masons but you don't apply the same standards to yourself?

By the way, I reported your blatent copy and paste job as its against the T&C, and you "convinently" forgot to copy and paste the part that shows you can't go around stalking and harassing masons like you want to:

Just because "unauthorised" photography has not been prohibited, it does not mean it is Open Slather. Far from it! NSW Defamation, Offensive-behaviour and Obscenity laws still apply, as do common-law doctrines of Nuisance, Trespass, or statutory prohibitions arising out of the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act. For a broad summary, see this 2005 Press Council speech by Ken McKinnon, along with this Australian Arts Law Centre "Unauthorised use of your image" article. The remainder of this article features an analysis of these various photo restrictions and limitations. For a similarly detailed overview in an Australian context, you may also wish to refer to Caslon Analytics note on Unauthorised Photographs.

www.4020.net...

I'm waiting. I guess you just want to flex your e-ego instead of engaging in all this criminal activity. Good for you, you would have lost anyways. Yet another anti-mason who can't do as they say or treat themselves with the same standard they treat others.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Angry Potato

I'm thinking broken hips, pulled ligaments and other age-related injuries not to mention the damage to hearing aids and canes.

Yeah - And that would be before the music even got started!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What would be slanderous about taking a guys pic and saying "hey he's a mason"

Not to sure you'd have much of a leg to stand on there? OHHHHH SLANDER!!!!!!!!!

You're missing the point here to ... I am expressing the interests of a friend who has a website idea ..... I really could not be buggered wasting my own time on such a pass time.

You took it upon yourself to want to have a go at me ... when it's not even my idea ... as I said before come round film me man I don't really care .... you're the one getting your new dress all dirty.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I know of no Masonic lodges that are thriving. Most of them complain about dying memberships, like virtually every other club focused on older folks. Public drives are pretty common in Florida to get people involved in this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

I know of no Masonic lodges that are thriving. Most of them complain about dying memberships, like virtually every other club focused on older folks. Public drives are pretty common in Florida to get people involved in this nonsense.

No, they are not. I know of no lodge that is dying that I've been to or visited in the last 5 years. There are no "public drives" for membership. In either case, freemasonry has no relationship to the whole fake NWO/Illuminati/whatever. If it makes you feel better by thinking its dying, I don't really care.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

What would be slanderous about taking a guys pic and saying "hey he's a mason"

Don't use words you don't understand the meaning of. Its libel, which would be based on the context of your criminal site that you would put up to post them.

Not to sure you'd have much of a leg to stand on there? OHHHHH SLANDER!!!!!!!!!

You're missing the point here to ... I am expressing the interests of a friend who has a website idea ..... I really could not be buggered wasting my own time on such a pass time.

You took it upon yourself to want to have a go at me ... when it's not even my idea ... as I said before come round film me man I don't really care .... you're the one getting your new dress all dirty.

Still waiting, you keep deflecting - if you have no problem with it where is your picture? Where is your name and address and schedule for everything you do? I'm waiting. You won't post it, because you have a double standard.

Harassment, libel, stalking - come on, take the pictures. Do the website. I'd love to watch the justice system deal with you. If you really believe the propaganda your spreading, DO IT.

If its not your idea you sure are getting rather hysterical and enraged over it. Where is your photo? How do we know you aren't up to illegal activities? Put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You must be blind ..... or unable to read ..... I thought this idea was brilliant and hilarious , for the 5th time not my idea ... need glasses? NOT MY IDEA

BUT if you feel you have the kahuna's to hop on a plane to come to Hong Kong to deal with me please do , or send some Masons over to sort me out, the ATS guy who has buddy in OZ wanting to stir up old men who wear skirts and play with swords

GO AHEAD MATE SHAKING IN MY DRESS TOO

73 Bisney Road Pok Fu Lam Hong Kong Island Hong Kong

Look if up on google maps and print yourself a map you'll need one in Asia and a lot of help.

Please Opra or Dr Phill talk to this man he needs help.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You must be blind ..... or unable to read ..... I thought this idea was brilliant and hilarious , for the 5th time not my idea ... need glasses? NOT MY IDEA

Great - then wheres your picture? You are advocating stalking and harassing masons, but won't post a picture of yourself.

BUT if you feel you have the kahuna's to hop on a plane to come to Hong Kong to deal with me please do , or send some Masons over to sort me out, the ATS guy who has buddy in OZ wanting to stir up old men who wear skirts and play with swords

GO AHEAD MATE SHAKING IN MY DRESS TOO

73 Bisney Road Pok Fu Lam Hong Kong Island Hong Kong

Look if up on google maps and print yourself a map you'll need one in Asia and a lot of help.

Please Opra or Dr Phill talk to this man he needs help.

Where is your picture? Daily schedule? I'm not going to deal with you, neither will any masons. You give us way to much power. However, the justice system will if you intend to carry out criminal actions

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Go to my Blog for my details (Ship) you have my address , my name and my picture ...

Come on man make some noise flash your Kilt a bit show me some leg wave your mason sword in the air like you just don't care?

I don't have to hide in a secret boys club like you shirt lifting bunch of losers.

Nor did I personally have any intention to "Stalk" Masons.

Happy now you got my details so what? Keep them for safe keeping in case an Expose A Mason site pops up? Knock yourself out man.

Hear Yee Hear Yee 3 knocks .... the Mason Has my details in case my mate in OZ causes some mischief .... 4 knocks back .... who cares!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

And your blog address would be? Really, you should stop acting so juvenile about this. If you think its a good idea to stalk and harass people based on their affiliation with freemasonry, then you need to put up all your personal details and a listing of every place you go. We don't know what you could be hiding and so its best to be public about it, right?

I'm waiting.

M74

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Please. Many lodges are thriving. In fact, in some places, membership of younger members is increasing for the first time in decades as a result of the rise of all this conspiracy nonsense and the glamorizing of Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Why is it any of your friends business who is and who is not attending masonic lodges? What are they doing that is so bad, exactly? What gives him the right to publish photos of people coming out of anywhere. Tell you what, if he starts, he better never go anywhere unseemly himself. He never better attend an adult store, married woman's home, etc. I will make your friend more famous than he thought imaginable if he feels it is his right to photograph and publish the members of a group that have done.......what wrong exactly again?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Go to my Blog for my details moron you have my address , my name and my picture ...

Come on man make some noise flash your Kilt a bit show me some leg wave your mason sword in the air like you just don't care?

I don't have to hide in a secret boys club like you shirt lifting bunch of losers.

Nor did I personally have any intention to "Stalk" Masons.

Happy now you got my details so what? Keep them for safe keeping in case an Expose A Mason site pops up? Knock yourself out man.

Hear Yee Hear Yee 3 knocks .... the Mason Has my details in case my mate in OZ causes some mischief .... 4 knocks back .... who cares!

Wow do you have an issue with masons or what? I am starting to doubt you have a friend. Why are you here promoting your friends intrusive, un-american agenda? Why is he not here doing it himself? Why are you afraid of Masons so much? I guarantee that you have no clue what I did with my cubscout group as a child. That means it was secret from you. Should I get picture of all the other kids in my troop for you?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Actually, it's funny you should say that. Many of the Past Masters ar members of Widows Sons Masonic Motorcycle Association.
Ys, I know this probably means they ride fairly normal looking motorbikes in proper riding gear but...

I keep getting picture of them going down main street on hogs, smoking stogies, wearing riding leather.

Then going into the lodge and putting on their lambskins and hats.

(Unfortunatly, I was not able to find a picture of a Goat in a sidecar, or for that wattr was I able to photo shop one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join