It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation : Expose A Mason Website ** Opinions **

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

To all the misinformed goofballs on here

Says the fellow who is posting a intentionally cut version of Kennedy's speech in order to make it appear he is saying something he isn't.

Masons are some of the best deflectors I've seen, they are great liars.

Makes that phrase a bit ironic.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Huh? I did not post an intentionally cut version of Kennedy's speech, again, a Mason deflecting and lying, when will you guys stop all the bs, seriously.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

Huh? I did not post an intentionally cut version of Kennedy's speech, again, a Mason deflecting and lying, when will you guys stop all the bs, seriously.

-Lahara

I don't think RuneSpider is a Freemason, but I am sure he will address the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by On_The_Level

He/she (no offence intended Rune
) isn't. He/she just has the bad habit of not jumping onto passing bandwagons. A bit of a character flaw that.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Nice reply KSigMason,

One : The paparazzi would not be able to operate in Australia if laws like that were in effect .... famous people are photographed from non threatening positions on public property all the time AND their pictures are published via all different types of media internet / papers / magazines etc.

Two : If you're not concerned about you public persona.... then in that case could my friend should arrange a interview and photo session at your next lodge meeting , he could run a story on Freemasonry and why you joined this age old Fraternity AKA (secret society)

Three : Call the cops all you like , until my friends collective group were threatening in anyway I don't think you would have a leg to stand on for harassment, besides his brother is a barrister in Brisbane he has excellent legal advice.

I think it's an excellent Idea to be honest and I think every member should be exposed , I personally would never have any business dealings with a member of a secret society PERIOD.

Might go charge up my Camera and Help out!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
One : The paparazzi would not be able to operate in Australia if laws like that were in effect .... famous people are photographed from non threatening positions on public property all the time AND their pictures are published via all different types of media internet / papers / magazines etc.

Are you really so ignorant of the law? The law only allows the paparazzi because their subjects are public figures, people who choose to put themselves in the public eye through politics or the entertainment industry. People who are not public figures are covered by much more stringent laws, including the right to freely associate and the right to privacy.

Two : If you're not concerned about you public persona.... then in that case could my friend should arrange a interview and photo session at your next lodge meeting , he could run a story on Freemasonry and why you joined this age old Fraternity AKA (secret society)

Sure, and I'll hire photographers to stalk your work place and places you hang out and take photographs of you. After all, your not concerned about your privacy right? You think you can invade the privacy of others, so certainly you don't mind your privacy being invaded.

Three : Call the cops all you like , until my friends collective group were threatening in anyway I don't think you would have a leg to stand on for harassment, besides his brother is a barrister in Brisbane he has excellent legal advice.

Actually its called stalking. I really want you to try this. The minute I find the website I will do a domain look up and call up every lawyer I know in Australia and personally pay to make sure the victims can take you to court and charge you with harassment, stalking, libel, and get restraining orders against you. I know quite a few lawyers down there because I just finished a big project in the country recently - I can probably get a lot of them to do it pro bono once they find out what you are doing.

I think it's an excellent Idea to be honest and I think every member should be exposed , I personally would never have any business dealings with a member of a secret society PERIOD.

Might go charge up my Camera and Help out!

Please do! Go out there and expose those mean ol' masons, who are so secret that they wear pins, jewelry, bumper stickers, and have public lodge buildings that announce when they meet.

Your entire premises is based off a false belief that freemasons are "up" to something. But it doesn't look like you are interested in the truth. All you would be doing is harassing and stalking a bunch of guys, probably old guys, who are doing nothing wrong.

So do it. I will spend my own money to haul you to court and hire photographers to follow you around. I'll make sure the people you try to victimize get restitution. I hope you've got a lot of assets. You are going to need it.

Go for it. Make my day.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Huh.

"In order to protect yo from Terrorists, I must invade your privacy!"

CT: Rabble rabble rabble.

"In order to protect you from FreeMasons, we must invade their privacy!"

CT: Cheer!

I'll come up with a intelligent reply later, I'm still trying to process the irony.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Low Level Mason!

It's not my Idea and to be honest I don't give a *Snip* what my friend does and I don't even live is Australia I live in Hong Kong *Snip*

I like his idea and it has obviously struck a raw nerve with you , stalking or no stalking people could get photographs of you leaving a lodge and you wouldn't even know you've been clipped!

I am sure there would be enough people out there on the internet in other countries willing to host a website exposing your faces.

Seems quite typical of a secret society to have their back up so quickly? If you're so pround to be a Mason then tell the world show your faces? If I joined a Rugby club there would be photo's on me on their website / events and meetings.

You accelerate each other within large corporations without the merit displayed by your fellow work colleagues solely due to the fact that you're masons .....

I will forward this on to my mate .... this is just brilliant!

Say CHEESE!

[Mod edit inappropriate comment removed]

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.
Mod Note:Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors - Please Review This Link

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Here's my Local Lodge:
www.santarosa16.org...

If you click on Lodge Officers it'll show you all of the current and pas Masters, several of them have a bio attached with them.

Now, as you may guess, RuneSpider is not my real name. It's one I chose.
I have no problems revealing my first name, or sharing photos of myself online, posted a couple in the Members Photos thread over on BTS.

If you ask me, I'll tell you just about anything you want to know about me, I don't mind telling you.
However, there is a profound difference between asking and spying on me.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's not my Idea and to be honest I don't give a *Snip* what my friend does and I don't even live is Australia I live in Hong Kong *Snip*

Really? Excellent! The Hong Kong legal system as I understand it is much less forgiving of this sort of harassment.

I like his idea and it has obviously struck a raw nerve with you , stalking or no stalking people could get photographs of you leaving a lodge and you wouldn't even know you've been clipped!

Stalking, harassing, and violating the privacy of innocent people based on their affiliation should strike a nerve with me. It should strike a nerve with anyone who has any sort of morality.

You claimed you'd put it all up on a website, so yes, it would be found out after 1 person found it and the law suits start flying against you.

I am sure there would be enough people out there on the internet in other countries willing to host a website exposing your faces.

Go for it. Make my day. Don't just threaten to stalk and harass people - do it. Then you become the criminal, and I will have no reservations about taking you down and getting you the punishment you deserve.

Seems quite typical of a secret society to have their back up so quickly? If you're so pround to be a Mason then tell the world show your faces? If I joined a Rugby club there would be photo's on me on their website / events and meetings.

You sir are quite amazing. You propose to harass and stalk people who have done nothing and you find it surprising that the people you are recommending you stalk don't like it? Great - yet again - I'm sure you won't have any problems with me hiring people to follow you around and take pictures of you.

If you are so happy with stalking people why don't you show the world your face? Or is it a double standard - its ok for you to engage in criminal actions against other people but your not ok holding yourself to your own standards?

I will tell whoever I want that I am a mason or I won't. Its my choice, not yours. With paranoid people like you around its clear why one wouldn't want to - you intend to engage in criminal activity against someone based solely on their affiliation!

You accelerate each other within large corporations without the merit displayed by your fellow work colleagues solely due to the fact that you're masons .....

I will forward this on to my mate .... this is just brilliant!

Say CHEESE!

See? You yet again show you have no idea what you are talking about. There is no "accelerating" of anyone - here you are pumping yourself up to become a criminal based on lies that aren't even true.

Say HELLO to jail and having your bank accounts drained!
And it won't be the evil masons doing it, it will be the justice system.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1

-Lahara

Ain't a Mason. To busy, they meet the same day I have karate. Karate is a lot more fun, we are working with nunchucks.
Only things i can think of that you can look cool with while doing everything wrong.

Anyway, if you yourself didn't cut the video, then someone else did.
I'll admit, I didn't watch this particular video, however his speeches have been heavily discussed here on ATS in the past. He was referring to the Soviet Union, which at the time was a very serious threat to America.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Mr. RuneSpider

Why is there not complete transparency of meetings and rituals performed at the lodges? In the present day and age of terrorism, transparency of your meetings and literature should be made open to the public? We don't know what you're up to?

You're not a company as such or a financial institution so you do not deserve the privacy laws that pertain to regular businesses. What exactly is Freemasonry registered as?

For all we know you could be involved in illicit activity that is deemed unsafe to the general public? I am not taking this view personally but in the eye's of the law it could be conceived that way. Same staunch viewpoint that my friend has taken.

In Australia non business/work/sports orientated gatherings exceeding 4-5 can people could be considered "gang activity" warranting investigation? see what I mean? It's a stupid law because they could bust up your BBQ on a Sunday.

I am opposed to secrecy and secret societies, they should be dissolved in the best interest of the public.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My photo is on this website so it would not really matter if it was on another. I also have my home town listed in my profile, not that it matters anyway as most of my neighbors know I am a Mason (could be the Masonic flag I fly on my flagpole below Old Glory).

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

His Grand plan is photograph people coming and going from lodges and publish their photographs on an internet site , categorized by location and state.

Instead of doing something as pathetic as that..

How about he focus his energy on photo pedophiles near local schools or something instead

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Come take photo's of me mate and put them on the net I don't have anything to hide!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Why is there not complete transparency of meetings and rituals performed at the lodges? In the present day and age of terrorism, transparency of your meetings and literature should be made open to the public?

There is a certain amount of transparency with rituals and meetings, however being that Masonry is a Private Organzization, thhat they own their buildings, and are currently only guilty of closing the door behind them, they are still entitled to the rights warranted normal citizens.

The literature IS public. A good deal of it is available online as a PDF, either hosted through Masonic websites or through online library's. Other books are published and available at Barnes and Nobles or what ever bookstore you may have near you. Generally they are in the UFO and New Age section.
It's why I know so much about Masonry really, masonic websites are open, as are the majority of their funded facilities. The Lodge is closed when they are performing a meeting, but that is it.

We don't know what you're up to?

I don't know what you are up to either, but I'm not going to try to hack your computer or follow you home from school.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

His Grand plan is photograph people coming and going from lodges and publish their photographs on an internet site , categorized by location and state.

Instead of doing something as pathetic as that..

How about he focus his energy on photo pedophiles near local schools or something instead

Because if he got that wrong, hooo boy, wouldn't his fanny be in a whole load of legal hot water! In any case, his fascination with 'outing' Masons is more than just a little bit reminiscent of the Third Reich kind of mentality.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Mr. RuneSpider

RuneSpider is not a mason but he is very knowledgeable. I have no doubt he could answer these questions, but frankly you show such an astounding lack of knowledge about a group you are planning to stalk and harass I am going to educate you.

Why is there not complete transparency of meetings and rituals performed at the lodges? In the present day and age of terrorism, transparency of your meetings and literature should be made open to the public? We don't know what you're up to?

You mean the fact that the ritual has been exposed since about 1725, is in nearly every library in every country, and can be read for free or purchased online isn't transparent enough for you? Oh, but you didn't know about any of that, because you just watched a youtube video on it and think you suddenly know enough to decide to stalk freemasons.

I don't know what you are up to. Please post your name, address, phone number, bank account number, and full face picture immediately. After all, in this age of terror we need transparency. You start.

You're not a company as such or a financial institution so you do not deserve the privacy laws that pertain to regular businesses. What exactly is Freemasonry registered as?

Have you ever read a single privacy law in your life? Privacy laws are for citizens - corporations have very little privacy. Freemasonry is a not for profit organization, and its financial books are open to the public. But of course you didn't know that...because you were to busy planning to stalk people instead of research the facts.

For all we know you could be involved in illicit activity that is deemed unsafe to the general public? I am not taking this view personally but in the eye's of the law it could be conceived that way. Same staunch viewpoint that my friend has taken.

Excellent. Then your friend will agree to post everything I just asked you to post. How do we know you are not involved in a illicit activity that is deemed unsafe to the general public? Post your information, immediately.

In Australia non business/work/sports orientated gatherings exceeding 4-5 can people could be considered "gang activity" warranting investigation? see what I mean? It's a stupid law because they could bust up your BBQ on a Sunday.

Please stop making stuff up. People have a right to freely associate.

I am opposed to secrecy and secret societies, they should be dissolved in the best interest of the public.

I am opposed to your secrecy, which should be dissolved in the best interest of the public. As they say - put up or shut up.

By the way, I don't believe in Nazi era tactics of stalking people like you do, so you need to post your own information. It will also be helpful for your victims when get taken to court over this.

You are not the first person inspired by Hitler to demand everyone but themselves be tracked and monitored. And yet, when they are asked to do the same things they demand of everyone else they NEVER do. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Well, after observing this picture, you can tell that this must be the lodge's death metal band.

\m/

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

Clearly, these are men who conspire to rule the world with their death metal music. We should stalk them and make sure they don't do anything else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join