It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals And UFO Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Why are animals so often scared during UFO or alleged alien encounters? It seems to be a very common thread that when UFO's hover nearby or someone reports aliens entering a house that the pets go nuts. They hide away and even after the encounter can be difficult to get to come out from their hiding places.

Now i'm not saying i believe in aliens, but there is obviously some kind of phenomenon going on to cause animals to be so scared.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It may be that the UFO's or aliens put off some kind of emission that animals are sensitive to.

For example, sharks are very sensitive to electro-magnetic radiation and are repelled by it.

Otherwise, no idea lol

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

I often wondered that about UFO's, if lots of them were simply strong magnetic fields. Even if this were true though we would have to accept that some strange phenomenon is going on and not just a simple delusion or hoax. Animals scared out of their minds really does tend to eliminate a hoax.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
yes animals go nuts. once had a very close sighting in the wilderness and the wildlife on the mountainside (birds, rodents) woke up and fled at high speed away from a low flying disc. it was an odd site to say the least. definitely has something to with the electro-magnetic emissions.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
remember seeing a UFO once one night after visiting the myan ruins of Palenque. The UFO was flying low to the tree canopy and every bird in sight were fleeing from it as it went through their neighborhood in the jungle. THis was at night time. the UFO did light up the trees next to it but only out about 20 feet from it. It made no sound and was very loe, hard for even a bird to spot it. It was going about 100 MPH maybe a little less. But every bird even from a quarter mile away from it's flight path were fleeing as if they could sense the craft before it was even there. Maybe they could. I was suddenly woken up and felt compelled to go look out the window to see the UFO. maybe my body felt it's presence too somehow. maybe a strong magnetic field. that agitated the birds and woke me up.

I definantly agree that animals are sensitive to the emissions from these craft and do get spooked from them and act strange.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

This is what bothers me about some skeptics. Even if this were simply some strange electromagnetic event from the earth itself then we at least have to accept animal disturbance as proof of something and yet they so easily throw it aside as coincidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
It may be that the UFO's or aliens put off some kind of emission that animals are sensitive to.

For example, sharks are very sensitive to electro-magnetic radiation and are repelled by it.

Otherwise, no idea lol

There must be a lot of high pitched noise.
Or electrostatic vibrations reaching earth.
A German gardener had the mower motor cut out and a guard
told him not to start it until a nearby craft lifted off.
This in a statement to FBI.

Checking out some UFO in flight giving out polarized light has to
agree with the theory that making molecules alternate so fast
they remain polarized or frozen in one direction.

Now microwaves heat by moving water molecules back and forth.
So making air of hydrogen and oxygen stay polarized must be
a very high frequency.
Some think the frequency approaches the molecule vibrations in
a candle flame.

I haven't checked the net for polarizing frequencies but I just
got the idea now.

new topics

top topics

join