It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Crisis January 20 Discovered!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Iranian aid ship says it expects to dock in Gaza within the next two days!

www.presstv.ir...

The crisis that Colin Powell was talking about is this exactly. A middle eastern crisis between Israel and Iran.

I'll tell you what will happen EXACTLY if the Iranian ship docks in Gaza.

Israel would attack the boat and it would cause an "INTERNATIONAL CRISIS" because Iran would cut off the oil supply to the rest of the world. This makes oil sky rocket, and so the economy of the U.S. becomes even WORSE.

Obama will then have to make his first crucial decision on what to do.

He'll most likely tell Israel to cut it out and that Iran should relax. He'll also probably go to the U.N and pass the resolution for Israel to leave Gaza. He'll look like a "HERO"! Therefore, after "Successfully" taking care of the first "big" crisis people would begin to like him and trust him.

That's until June 22nd which is when a nuke is suppose to go off in London, and a week after that in New York as well.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

What you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Israel would attack the boat and it would cause an "INTERNATIONAL CRISIS" because Iran would cut off the oil supply to the rest of the world. This makes oil sky rocket, and so the economy of the U.S. becomes even WORSE.

If Israel attacks the boat, the more likely response will be war, not cutting off the oil supply. And if Iran goes to war with Israel, Israel will likely attack Iranian nuclear installations, killing thousands, making an iranian missile retaliation likely, making Israel using their nukes likely, creating a big clusterf***.

Even if Iran would cut their oil supply, it wouldn't affect much the prices IMO... Maybe oil will reach 100$ for a few days... maybe.

Great scenario, we'll see soon enough. But IMO it's unlikely.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don't think the targeting of an aid ship will cause that degree of outrage.

I don't even think Iran would be able to get that close if Israel didn't want them to, they'd simply be turned back.

As for the telegraph, I am actually concerned about this, and our governments should be also.
I have taken a quick look, and I see no explanation or reason for this to be produced. There's no connected story, no suggestion of what it relates to, no reason for it to exist.

Therefore, it makes me wonder what the motives are behind it.
Our governments should be investigating this to find out what the reasons are to make such a "fictional story".

It really is very bizarre, and I hope people are taking notes before it's taken down after the intel services start snooping around it.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Israel attack the Iranian aid ship? I mean, it's possible... but its more likely that Israel would try a surprise attack on Iran rather than shoot up their aid ship.

And about the nuclear attack thing... they've ran enough TV specials on it to convince me (yeah, for some reason they tell you about stuff over and over before they do it, I've realized that), but just because someone posts some kind of slide show saying they think it's going to be on a certain date, does not make it so. It's actually more likely that the folks at the top would switch up the date so that you don't know the date.

Just read the John Titor garbage. See how the dates are all messed up? Coincidence??

(p.s. If you actually read the John Titor garbage, try not to believe it, because if you go for it, then there's some folks that come and grab you. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I have taken a quick look, and I see no explanation or reason for this to be produced. There's no connected story, no suggestion of what it relates to, no reason for it to exist.

The reason for it's existance is obvious. Fear.

They know they can't get away with doing it for real, too many people would suspect them instantly, so instead they did this crap.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Nah, I don't think so. If anyone attacks Iran their 'big brother' will join in. Then welcome to WW3 and as Einstein said: "I don't know with which weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with clubs!"
And everybody knows that.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You got to understand that it could be that it's NOT the Illuminati / elite, (whatever you want to call them) that could have put up the slide show.

Like I've said before, it could be a group of "hackers" that put it up after they got some leaked info. They might want to prevent another false flag so they posted those slides to get enough publicity that the Elite would have to call off the attacks.

This is very possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't think they will touch the aid ship, doing anything to the aid will draw to much poor press and make an unpopular Israel even less popular.

calling for a cease fire was the PR stunt I believe was the medicine for this stunt, Gaza is still locked up and still pretty P###ed off, Israel will take fire from Hamas for a few days and then say, we gave them a chance and look what they are doing to us.
Israel has to be the victim even if it is the one doing the prodding of what is left of Gaza, no one is there to report on what is really happening.

Israel will then go in even harder than what they did prior to the cease fire and then the unpopular descission will be made that Israel is defending themselves, basically after Gaza is all but destroyed, Obama will come to the aid and broker the peace that all have been longing for.
even if there are more Hamas rockets after that, it won't be reported and squads will just go in targeting suspected militants with everyone forgetting that Gaza even exsists, by then there should be a new Idol on TV to take away the attention of what is happening

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I don't think they will touch the aid ship, doing anything to the aid will draw to much poor press and make an unpopular Israel even less popular.[..]

But blowing up a UN building full of women and children isn't to much bad publicity...
mmkay.
Could you explain please that one slowly for me?

(No offence BTW)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by detachedindividual

The reason for it's existance is obvious. Fear.

They know they can't get away with doing it for real, too many people would suspect them instantly, so instead they did this crap.

Exactly.

What on earth is the purpose of this other than to insight fear?

EDIT: I'm not implying anything here... but in the last image of the slide show, where it introduces New York... look at what it says on the van.

NAU and a serpent.

What the **** is the Telegraph doing?!

[edit on 18/1/09 by serbsta]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

sounds about right to me munkey, it will be interesting to see how they handle the aid ship because they wont want it docking yet know the world is watching for their next aggressive move. They are blatently playing the sympathy card by stopping attacks and waiting long for hamas to be seen as the aggressor, that way they can get some of the world leaders back on side. I really dont know why the uk is sending warships into the area as they are definatly not going to be opposing anything israel do so it is a pointless pr exercise by brown.

As for the london attack - that link is a ficticious senario and doubt it to be based on anything & is prob just more fear mongering by the uk govt to justify more tightening of laws etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I noticed that too. I think it's photoshopped on there. Unless someone from NY comes on and says they know what company that van is from and all.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

I don't think they will touch the aid ship, doing anything to the aid will draw to much poor press and make an unpopular Israel even less popular.[..]

But blowing up a UN building full of women and children isn't to much bad publicity...
mmkay.

(No offence BTW)

blowing up UN buildings is just telling the UN to stand back, we all see how unpopular Israel is at the moment, for Israel to attack an Iranian aid ship is an act of war that people around the world will condem. (If anyone sided with Israel after attacking an aid ship there would be riots in the streets)
Israel has to make it appear as though Iran starts something, using Gaza as bait hasn't worked yet, Iran has held back and countered the Israel propoganda by sending aid.
The ball is now in Israels court and is up to them to make the next move.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta
[NAU and a serpent.

What the **** is the Telegraph doing?! ]

Oh my God, you're right, I didn't even notice that the first time

Just like watching a movie and totally overlooking the blatant illuminati-masonic symbols/messages containing within.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I was searching the web and the only possibility I can come up with is that NAU is an eco friendly "green cloting" company but can't find any logo regarding the snake. Green snake possibly related to their outdoor clothing?

NAU .com

I would imagine that if this was the company, their logo on the truck would be the same as their brand, which it isn't.

What's funny or a little strange is that on this........this Website it is promoting a sale of their NAU clothing line at their NYC warehouse but on top left of the page is seeking a lecturer of design in the UK. Coincidence????

Who knows but it has got me a little curious.

[edit on 18/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

mmkay.

(No offence BTW)

exactly---iran has been demonized in past propoganda,,,,that original op statement is ridiculous

iran is the devil in most people's eyes,,,,, they will figure it was warranted,,, and then the msm will back that up as well,,,,,,

and thery'll probaBLY HAPPEN TO FIND SOME RPG'S OR SUCH ON THAT IRANIAN BOAT BY DUMB LUCK,,,,, EVEN IF THEY NEVER EXISTED ATA ALL

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The NAU is North American Union and it is well under way to merge Canada, United States, and Mexico into a single borderless country, then they will declare all out war against the middle east. Europe is already being formed into one single country as well via the Lisbon Treaty.

Sounds to me like 1984 was right on point. God bless George Orwell. It is our duty in this generation to stop this from happening. Otherwise, it will be too late.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The crisis seems economic:

Here

The UK bank market is collapsing and tomorrow it will explode the US bank market once again.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
reply to post by bobbylove321

Israel attack the Iranian aid ship? I mean, it's possible... but its more likely that Israel would try a surprise attack on Iran rather than shoot up their aid ship.

Israel has been known to do things that suprise everyone:

Rachel Corrie run over by a bull dozer on purpose

They could have arrested the protestors, they could have deported
the non-native ones, they could have held them in protective custody
or whatever.

Instead they chose this.

Just because you make decisions with common sense, compassion,
and reason does not mean others will do the same.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

All I need to know about the NAU:

The North American Union - the end of the USA

Watch the video, and do a little research and it quickly comes
into view they plan to RFID chip all our IDs, and eventually all
of us here.

The Vchip - The Amero - The NAU - One World Government

They plan on destroying the dollar and replacing it with the Amero.

For "your safety" you and your family will be chipped and tracked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join