It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maitreya's christmas miracle. a hoax;where's his big reveal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
didn't share promise a star visible day & night that would herald his maitreya's big media "coming out" event? So where are they?

His christmas miracle a hoax, January's more than halfway through; is his big reveal also a non-event therefore a hoax? Benjamin Creme & his Share International should just close shop, I think.

Why the dickens were there a lot of hoaxes last year?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

IMO the those articles were just hype for Obama's inauguration. From what I understand though if it will happen I believe it will be on January 26th, as I hear that will be the "dark moon" perfect for the shadow elite to try out their sky hologram parlor tricks. At least that is what I understood from UrbanSurvival.com.

I try not to spend a lot of time reading predictions but I have to admit they always manage to suck me in.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

have you considered that the 'sign-in-the-sky'
(more than likely a Nova event)
needs time to travel the distance to the Earth sky-horizon?

[for example:]
A Nova event of a star some 28 days (at-the-speed-of light) distant
would have exploded on Christmas '08, but only becomes visible at
the Obama Inauguration ! ~how uncanny that would be, huh?~

I'm not saying i trust the prediction, i'm just trying to point out how the predictor may be eventually seen as being correct in the daytime star
prediction they made.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The closest star is 4.2 light years away. So for the closest star to be able to do such a thing, it would have had to happen over 4 years ago.

www.astro.wisc.edu...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
reply to post by St Udio

The closest star is 4.2 light years away. So for the closest star to be able to do such a thing, it would have had to happen over 4 years ago.

true enough, Alpha Centuri is the closest Known star to earth...

and 4.37 light years away would make a Dec 25th burst in 2004,
would make a Earth viewed 'day-time star' visible around March-April 2009

which is actually closer to the real calendar Nativity...
than the popularized winter solstice based 'Christmas time' of Dec 25th

see, there's always ways around subjective interpetations,

thanks for your point

[edit on 18-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

you're actually entertaining the idea maitreya is Barrack? That would be something, wouldn't it. I doubt it though.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by reject]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Here are photos of the star: www.shareintl.org...-Pictures-49575

Maybe a video too: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ok, Maitrya. What if Maitrya was here in London like Creme say's, still hidden in the showdows awaiting his time to come out...how would he do this?

What if he has been putting together a work of art that he wants to show the world?

What if this work of art is like a message, maybe in the form of music?

What is Maitryea is an MC and Producer living in London waiting to release his album?

What would that album be about?

And what kind of impact do you think it will have if he preclaims himself Maitrya/Antichrist?

Comments...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here is something to think about.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 (King James Version)

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The anti-christ WANTS to apear, but he is being restrained at the current time.

Just sayin.....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If the star that is on Share International's website is the star that they predicted, does this mean that the Maiytreya has made himself known or is going to make himself known soon?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Share was right....

The sign that is ushering in the new messiah has been seen around the world since early Jan. A lot of people are seeing a bright object that most believe is venus. Although not very many people can conclusively prove that it is venus, some suspect it to be beetlejuice or something else. Some have said they have seen it flash on and off; in a clear sky.

The conjunction of the planets apparently happened last night..

"when the moon is in the seventh house
and jupiter aligns with mars
then peace will guide the planets
and love will steer the stars
this is the dawning of the age of aquarius"

Share Intl did say that the sign would occur during the christmas season, which apparently covers till mid feburary. One week from the sighting, I'm suspecting from the conjunction, the new messiah will rear his ugly head on tv and tell us what we need to do to make it financially. You won't know its the new messiah but you may feel that this person is wonderful and superb and honest etc. This will make you feel you can trust this person. He will again show up as others and you will get the feelings of "good".

Although it may look like nothing has happened, if you check share's website you will find them taking credit for this. They don't have to be responsible for it to have thousands or millions being led to believe that they are seeing the birth of another messiah. The fact that they have stated that it is a sign from maitraya and that people around the world are accepting it as "gospel" fact of his coming is all they need.

They are not worried about skeptics who disbelieve the sign because the U.N. will push through a law that will make religions illegal to practice. The new messiah will not be a religious figure but will be a teacher, as stated on share's website. Therefore, people will seek his spiritual teachings and learn the powers of brainwashing.

Should you check out share's website be advised they use NLP to create visions in the viewer. My signature block has the link to this wonderful site where you can learn about this new charlatan who will again fool the people of the world into following blindly.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've just been skimming through threads today.

First I read this thread: Link

To summarize, the OP submitted a query about a theory that says Jupiter has ignited, (coincidentally or pursposefully, I do not know), and is now a small star.

Then I stumbled upon the thread here about Maitreya and the sign of their coming being a star.

Just a total shot in the dark here, but could this be the sign you are looking for?

I don't know if the thread about Jupiter has any credibility, but I just thought I would share it with you.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PH43DRUS

That's a possibility but trying to get astronomers to prove it is jupiter or venus or whatever is difficult. They all want to look up and say " ya... that's venus, no doubt about it". Provides little proof to those that find it difficult to accept their statements as gospel. How do you prove they even know how to site adjust the scope. Maybe it's auto?

I think we'll be hearing about it soon, within the next month as it progress to an unbelievable size; if that's what it is, jupiter.

I've been trying to warn people about this since december when I found out we would be seeing it. But everyone just wants to believe I'm a prophet...

Oh well.....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Jupiter is actually behind the sun right now so we wouldn't be able to visibly see that it ignited until it emerged from behind the sun. That being said, Jupiter doesn't have enough mass/pressure to ignite. But, if it did, we wouldn't be around long enough to discuss Jupiter's ignition--we'd be some tasty barbecue!

You're correct that the Christmas season lasts through February. I wasn't aware of this until I looked at a calender here in Germany that had some Christmas related holidays still to come.

I've been watching Venus the last few days, when there haven't been many clouds. It seems brighter than normal and is actually really beautiful. If there was another star, as bright as Venus is now, I think that all the amateur astronomers would be all over it. I must say though that a couple days ago when I was looking at Venus, it was really bright then I walked in front of a house. When I could see the planet again, it wasn't so bright.

Any proof, by-the-way, that the UN is trying to pass a resolution that will ban religion? Is there a site similar to the House and Senate sites where we can view pending UN resolutions?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I reply to reject. The star is there from two months up to now, there are tens of photos, and some newspaper reports that evidence it. But if you want to know something detonant read in Share International Foundation, about the appearance of Maitreya in Nairobi, Kenya, in June 11 1988, that was preceded by one week by a very bright star, visible in sunlight. Six years later in 1994, Mary Akatsa, local resident to whom and hundred of people, Maitreya appeared on June 11, being interviewed, said that the star was always near her house or where she was at any moment. But this time the star is visible in all the world, and it seems it is ganing momentum, to draw world attention on the impending interview of Maitreya by an american tv chain, who invited Him years ago. And this is only the first step. jossifel

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join