It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents and gone with the wind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Roughly a year ago I was involved in some really crazy stuff, read my me in wonderland short story. I came across someone named David / dascro62 that had reported some very disturbing stuff I am still trying to figure out was true or not.

He had wrote me an email that said that "agents" with firearms on their waist had came to his house and told him to stop communicating with me for one reason or another, let him know that if he didn't stop communicating with me that they would seize his property and destroy everything he owns and essentially rip his life to shreds. He also reported that he was suscpicious that his computer had been infected by a trojan. I told him that they we're all in his head and did not exist and they we're just "demons". I told him to not believe in them and not care what they say which probably wasn't the greatest idea, but according to him it worked out fairly nice and they wen't away. We continued to discuss our matter for a little while and things ended up not working out and he said he was deleting his email and never going to ATS again, which apparently is true, and I think it's really insane for him to just quit coming on these forums all together. I think somehow that this very well could be truth that he was speaking, of the agents and what not....

Well... that's that story, and if anyone knows of him or what he's doing or how to contact him it'd be highly appreciated.

join